Langley Chrysler

Stuart Brechin

Jen Wernitz, Business Manager, Langley Chrysler

Jen Wernitz

August 15, 2017

"Thank you Langley Chrysler"

- STum

Langley Chrysler is our go-to place for vehicles. This is our 3rd vehicle with them and they have never failed taking care of our family's needs. Thank you to their wonderful team!

Stuart Brechin
Mike Brandner

July 30, 2017

"It was good"

- Bull

I have yet to receive my license plate bracket so I can mount my from license plate. ETA? The lady in the service department was great at quoting me a lift for my Jeep. I'll be back to get this installed. Your finance lady also did good job. I'm sure enjoying my new Jeep.

Don't recall sales man name. Oops

July 23, 2017

"Used Car"

- Cameron

Shauna and Team did. fantastic job finding me a vehicle in my price range and would go back in a second if I need another car.

Shaunna Kelsey