Langley Chrysler

Sales and Lease Consultant

February 25, 2017

"denise is amazing"

- Lou

Denise was so helpful and hard working. She got me a great deal! She is also funny, friendly and made me feel very comfortable throughout the entire process. I will recommend her amd the other girl's at langley auto loans to all my friends amd family. thanks again for great service.

January 30, 2017

"Amazing"

- Stephanie Scarff

Darcy not only got my mom exacly what she wanted but she got me a brand new version of what I wanted I am blown away with there service hands down best place to go

January 28, 2017

"Our First Grand Caravan"

- 1cucumber

We went to Richmond Auto Mall on last Saturday to shop for a used minivan. First one we entered, stood for 10 mins, no one bother to greet us, not even the receptionist. So we stepped out and went to another dealer. At the beginning the salesman was quite helpful until he saw 3 potential buyers and then left us behind without any reason. We went online and checked the auto trader ads. Yucan of Langley Chrysler emailed us back immediately with full details and we made the appointment with him the next day. We feel he is very knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. Especially impressed by his undivided attention that he gave to us. We were very happy with his service and bought the minivan immediately. Thanks again Yucan to help us to get what we wanted. I will definitely refer my family or friends to you if they buy the Dodge or Chrysler in the near future.

Used 2016 Chrysler 200