King of Cars BC

20109 Fraser Hwy,
Langley, British Columbia V3A 4E4
King of Cars BC Info
About King of Cars BC

We here at King of Cars BC truly pride ourselves on providing our customers with a more pleasant type of customized car buying experience. Being in business for many years has provided us with a different type of knowledge, which can only be obtained through years of dedicated customer service. We set out with the goals of providing British Columbia with more than just your average vehicle. With that in mind, we also did not want to make these cars only exclusively available to above average customers with great credit. We opened our doors to all kinds of credit histories and financial situations. We feel very strongly that everyone should be able to own their dream car, and we do our very best to get them the vehicle of their choice. Most importantly, we try to ease the hassles of buying a new or used car by training our salesmen to let the cars speak for themselves, no pressure, highly peaceful enviorment and to break away from the pressuring of a stereotypical sales person. They are also trained to look beyond the sale itself and to provide a comfortable environment so that our customers may remember this and share many car buying experiences with us. Nothing gives us a better sense of accomplishment then seeing a return customer satisfied with their King of Cars BC vehicle. This is why many of our customers return and bring their friends and family along for the ride. Come and see today how at King of Cars BC we set ourselves apart from the competition. Great Cars & Trucks, the absolute best prices, top financing and warranty programs!

About King of Cars BC

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

BK Family
5-22-2016

"Best customer service so polite and nice"

Our family was looking for a new SUV, not sure what we wanted and spent a long time looking. Wanting a family vehicle is very important and we made sure we had the car we wanted without anybody trying to sell us on something we did not want or need. good dealership but the customer service and help we got was amazing!

Nathan, Yas, Jacob

family 6s
5-15-2016

"great team"

We were looking for a small car for our daughter's and they found us a cute little economical Mitsubishi mirage . My credit was not the greatest but not only did we get financing i got cash back.the staff at king of cars are amazing very friendly i definitely recommend them to my family and friends thank you so much Nathan and jim.jason the twins and rest of the staff . We couldn't be happier!!! THANKS GUYS SHANKAR FAMILY 😆😆😆😆

nathan. jim.jason.the twins

DP
4-16-2016

"Ask what you want, get what you want"

Decided to by a car from the lower main land, my wife and I are from the island, Victoria BC and there were not as many choices as Vancouver has to offer. We searched for a mini van from at least 7 different dealership, some new others used and we finally came to king of cars bc, even though their were other dealerships with nice vehicles the price at king of cars was much better so we had to check them out. After coming down and talking with Mahdi and Nathan we were set on a 2014 dodge grand caravan which we purchased and were very happy with. The vehicle was certified through Dodge as requested as well as their own shop, was kind of surprised they did two inspections but they were very helpful in calming our nerves about buying a vehicle from here. Would highly recommend, good staff and much better prices which would be the real reason we came here We asked for a carproof, ICBC history report, vehicle inspection, detailed vehicle report and all were provided. Simply ask for any document or service and king of cars will gladly provide it to you from our experience!

Mahdi, Nathan

MercedesBenzC350;)
4-07-2016

"Custom Car purchase"

Just bought a mercedes benz c350 coupe all done out just looks great really happy with the new car, dealt with Yas very good guy

Yas - great guy

Jenn Roberts
3-31-2016

"Absolutely adore my new Mini Cooper :)"

I came down to king of cars for a 2014 Mini Cooper S, a nice red with cool little rims that screamed "me". the experience was good, took a couple hours to get the financing done however I prefer to have things done right then someone wasting my time. All in all I bought my new mini cooper and couldn't be happier! :)

Mahdi, Jacob & Jim in the Finance office

dogga786
3-10-2016

"KINGS OF LIES "

SAW THE GOOD REVIEWS AND I WENT TO THIS DEALERSHIP AND GOT A CAR. HOWEVER, STAFF WAS NICE UP UNTILL WE BOUGHT THE CAR AND THE VERY NEXT DAY WHEN I CALLED MANY TIMES TO GET HOLD OF THE SALESPERSON AND FINANCE MANAGER, NONE OF THEM SEEMED TO CARE TO CALL BACK. BEFORE WHEN I CALLED TO INQUIRE ABOUT THE CAR THEY USE TO CALL EVERYDAY TO TELL ME ABOUT THE NEW CARS IN THE LOT. DISAPPOINTED WITH THE SERVICE I GOT AT THE DEALERSHIP. SALESPERSON ALSO MISINFORMED ME ABOUT THE FEATURES ON THE CAR AND ALSO HE LIED ABOUT THE SERVICE. BEING DONE ON THE CAR. IT NEEDS AN OIL CHANGE AND HE SAID IT WAS DONE RECENTLY. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE TO GO TO THIS PLACE. THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF OTHER SMALL DEALERSHIPS THAT YOU CAN GO TO.

ALI, JACOB

jerryb
2-02-2016

""GREAT STAFF ""

I have purchased many cars from private dealers and from THE BIG GUYS I have never had a sales experience as I did with these guys . Right from the sales man to the Business office to the Management. They were all very understanding of your needs and did all they could do to make that dream of a new car happen. They were all very patient not pushy and did all they could do to help you out. I would STRONGLY recommend that you drop by and check them out if you are looking to purchase a new used car,

jason {salesman} madhi {management} and we cant forget Nathan { BF } Business Office

hyndai genesis
10-20-2015

"Great sales staff. highly recommend!"

This was first time purchasing a vehicle from a private dealer and it was a pleasure. Great staff and after care. i would definitely recommend this dealer.

Mahdi.

jessicalt2
8-11-2015

"GREAT service, lots of choices, BETTER prices!"

We came in knowing what we were looking for. Having a look at their selection, we were quite surprised with their choices of used are almost bran new cars. The prices are very good and competitive, and the cars are very well dressed up to show their full potential. We didn't know the company before, but we felt comfortable from the beginning. No pressure and GREAT service, you can't go wrong with them. We are very happy with our purchase, 2015 Chrysler 200S, fully equipped!

Jacop

Tanya F
6-02-2015

"very happy with my new Minivan"

I came down to king of cars three times before I bought my minivan a 2013 dodge caravan, I was really happy that they answered all my questions, let me test drive as many SUV's and minivans as I wanted and they told me that I didn't have to make a decision until I was ready. I read some of their other reviews where the person said just come down and see for yourself, don't have to buy a car but see they have excellent customer service, well I came down 3 times before buying and they nice from beginning to end. Im not going to go into prices or finance because I think any dealership has financing and prices you could find yourself, I took time out of my day only because they were very kind and nice to me every step!

jacob, Jim, Matt