Jim Pattison Volvo of Surrey

North Surrey Auto Mall, 15383 Guildford Drive, Surrey, British Columbia V3R 0H9 Directions

2 Reviews of Jim Pattison Volvo of Surrey

September 28, 2016

"Helped us out of a massive jam! Thanks!"

- S1m0n

Here's what happened: We planned to go on a 4k KM road trip of BC with our 2012 Volvo XC60. The car was parked outside the house and I got up early to turn the car around for easier loading. After loading we piled info the car ready to start our trip. However the start button didn't work! Volvo roadside assistance sent a tow truck which jump started the car. We then drove to Surrey Volvo to find out what happened and try and save our two week road trip. Surrey Volvo service was completely booked up but upon hearing our situation the service manager dropped everything to repair our car, even dispatching a car to pick up a new alternator from Surrey to North Vancouver! All in all our road trip was only delayed by a few hours. We have never been treated better by any other car dealership. Thank you!

Jayson Wadud
January 19, 2013

"Peter Sakamoto met my wifeand I and after explaining what..."

- Kevin Frank

Peter Sakamoto met my wifeand I and after explaining what we were looking for showed us an XC 60.He was friendly knowledgable and loved and drives a Volvo.The XC 60 was exactly what we were looking for.Jay Barron was very friendly and as Peter was,was very knowledgable.We continued onto Neil Sudra to take care of the financial end and ordered our new XC60 to be built in Belgium.It was and continues to beat my expectations of a dealership.I would highly recommend them. Kevin Frank.

Peter Sakamoto (Great),Jay Barron,(Great)