Island Ford

Financial Services manager
Dan Spicer, Sales Manager, Island Ford

Dan Spicer

July 20, 2017

"The best Dealership on the Vancouver Island"

- Alanna

After finally getting our VW settlement we made our way to Island Ford and from the very beginning were met with warm smiles. Sandra Jurcic listened to our wish list and showed us a car we had not even heard of. It was the perfect car for us in every way and they made it work for our settlement amount. They went above and beyond to get us into the right car and made what was a stressful situation a breeze.

Sandra Jurcic

July 18, 2017

"David Faithfull...One of a Kind"

- Mandy

I was very impressed with David Faithfull’s commitment and enthusiasm with assisting my son to purchase his new F150 truck from Island Ford. Purchasing a new vehicle is a life changing decision and David invested the time to understand what my son was actually looking for in a vehicle. It was a fun experience as it was very apparent that they are both car buffs. David went above and beyond taking care of our family and you don’t see this type of dedication every day. I highly recommend to my friends, family and co-workers if you are thinking about purchasing a new vehicle, and if you would like to work with a honest sales associate who is down to earth, a natural at what he does and goes the extra mile, then it is certainly worth the trip to Duncan to meet with David Faithfull.

David Faithfull

July 14, 2017

"cant think of a thing they could have done better"

- Neil Muncey

the right car, at the right price with awesome customer service. From start to finish the service and commitment I got from Ryan was above and beyond what I've received any other time I've bought a car.

Edie Lange