Image Honda

Financial Service Advisor

May 04, 2017

"Excellent Service."

- Druryb

Excellent Service, clean waiting area, friendly staff. My vehicle was in and out in no time. They were nice enough to look at the service code and then explained how to read it on the chart.

Can't remember the name of the employee name.

April 27, 2017

"Always Informative, Friendly, and Courteous"

- Honda Girl

I have purchased 2 vehicles from Image Honda over the past 14 years and I can honestly say that it's always a pleasure dealing with everyone there. Everyone is always friendly and approachable. When something needs to be done/fixed, they explain things. I feel they are honest and forthcoming with me. I was going elsewhere to switch out my winter/summer tires, but only because Image Honda didn't store tires at the time I purchased my winter tires. When I had my winter tires put on this past winter at this other place, they tried to tell me that there was something wrong with my vehicle. My gut told me that there wasn't. That's when I called Image Honda and spoke to Tony Locche. He said to come in and they'd put it on the hoist to check. Well, my gut was right. The other auto repair place/tire place was trying to rip me off. I said to Tony that this is why I come to Image Honda....because I trust them. I'll be switching out my winter tires for my summer tires soon and I will be bringing my winter tires to Image Honda for storage, as they now offer this service. Thank you to everyone at Image Honda for all your hard work and honesty. I'm sure I'll be a customer for many years to come.

Tony Locche

April 12, 2017

"not afraid to go to dealership"

- cananova

I am a widow, so I was afraid to go to dealerships for service or for buying a new vehicle., now after going to Image Honda in Hamilton ( centennial RD ) I go for all my services with confidence. The service people are all friendly and honest what they tell you they are going to do is what they do, no additional little tag ons , and they even clean my mats for me. The saleman who sold me my car was also up front explained everything to me and was more than fair in price compared to other dealerships that I had gone to.I love my car and I look forward to dealing with them again Honestly. Charmaine from Hamilton. The service man was Lawin Wong--- a terrific person thank you--Im not sure of all the service persons names but everyone seems polite and friendly

Lawin Wong