Focus Hyundai

New Sales Manager
Jesse Pelletier , Sales Professional, Focus Hyundai

Sales Professional

July 25, 2017

"Professionally, quickly, and favorably !"

- Gershon

I contacted Jesse by e-mail and received very detailed information about everything that I was interested in. Replies from him were coming quickly and in facts. We visited the office on the weekend with my wife and in half an hour we closed a very sweet deal. Financing for chosen vehicle was done immediately, and three hours later the new car we wanted was parked on our driveway. I was very pleased with the all services and the final price.

July 18, 2017

"Great Service.....Great Experience!!"

- HCP

Just bought my 2nd Hyundai from Focus! Jesse was my salesman, and I couldn't have asked for someone better! He took the time to answer all of my questions! I would highly recommend him to anyone! I was very impressed with his knowledge on the vehicle when it was time for a walk through when I was ready to drive it off the lot! Jesse deserves 5 stars!!

Dennis Thoms

July 12, 2017

"Great service and nice people too"

- John Anderson

Had questions with car trading in, still owed some payments on loan, Jesse Pelletier was very helpful, patient and made us feel important. and everything worked out and we have a new car now! All staff in dealership, from reception, finance very kind and friendly. We have had years of service department history with their usual high customer service levels already, so hats off" to Jesse and team. We will recommend to others

Other Employees : Rodney