Erin Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Kevin Persaud, Parts Advisor, Erin Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Kevin Persaud

Parts Advisor

September 21, 2017

"You know she is good if she is able to sell to me..."

- JSu

I went to another Jeep dealership first and it was an awful experience so I came to Erin Dodge instead. Right away the atmosphere was different, and Maggie was brought to me as my sales consultant. She was very sweet, professional and put me and my needs first. I felt very comfortable as I was able to express my thoughts, and explore many options to get exactly the Jeep Wrangler I wanted and the budget I wanted. She was very patient and explained many things to me as it was my first time buying a car. I only went to the dealership to "look" at Jeep Wranglers that day but she ended up selling my dream car to me! So you know she is good!

September 20, 2017

"Quality of Service"

- L king

Maggie is a very good at what she dose because of the way she explained everything to me about the first time buying of my car, really appreciate her personality and professionalism I would strongly recommend my friend and family to Erin dodge....

July 15, 2017

"Excellent salesman, with phenomenal customer service skills."

- Moh

Ahmed was an amazing salesman, we bought a Jeep from him today and he was very pleaseant and easy-going. We were uncertain if we wanted to proceed with the car, he let us take it for a ride to get coffee. He was very reasonable and amazing. I do highly recommend him to anyone looking for a good salesman. Excellent service.

Ahmed Abu-Hijleh