Edson Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ltd.

7440 4 Avenue, Edson, Alberta T7E 1V8
Open Now 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Hours

Kristina Lussoso, Finance Manager, Edson Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ltd.

Kristina Lussoso

Christina Coon, Sales Associate, Edson Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ltd.

Christina Coon

Sales Associate
Amanda Jones, Assistant Service Manager, Edson Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ltd.

Amanda Jones

Assistant Service Manager
Amber Roy, Finance, Edson Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ltd.

Amber Roy

Finance

March 29, 2017

"Excellent Service "

- Happy customers

Would highly recommend!! There is a very comfortable feeling in the dealership when you go in. We're very happy with the sales and finance team. We came in and explained what we wanted and we got exactly what we needed at a very affordable price. Couldn't be happier!!

March 28, 2017

"Great"

- newwheels1

My experience purchasing my new vehicle at Edson Chrysler was great. Wendy found me a great deal on exactly what I was looking for in a vehicle eg: mileage, warranty, and let's not forget comfort. This showed me that she cares about her customers. Candy was also a great help by showing me things about my new vehicle like the satellite radio which my husband loves, she also made the transition of getting into new vehicle from my old one a smooth process. I was pleased with Kristina's work as well, she was so friendly and answered all of my questions. Lind was also a huge help in making this happen, I was hesitant about having to deal with a sales person because some can be a tad pushy and rush you into making a decision which I do not like. She assured me that everyone would be helpful and not pushy. Thank you all.

March 21, 2017

"Top notch service!"

- Megan T

I have been a dodge customer for several years. Was passing through Edson and was having troubles with my 2014 truck, was planning to trade it in this spring anyhow, so figured I would stop in Edson and check out their dealership. As a woman who was looking at trucks, I appreciated that I was treated with respect by all staff members (some dealerships will treat women differently/poorly.... very frustrating). Very pleased with my experience. Even though I live in Slave Lake and we have a dealership here, I will be coming to Edson for any major service or repairs whenever possible.

Used 2014 Ram 1500, $33995