Don Valley North Lexus

Don Valley North Lexus Info

aaladak
2-07-2016

"Vehicle Service"

Work was done very well with all information provided upfront. I was sent text messages of the additional items that were suggested and could choose to get things done that I thought needed to be done right away. The people were very courteous and everything went very smooth.. The service was done perfectly on time. Great job!

Ryan Vinniysky

mayu
11-27-2015

"Worst experience ever ... Never had such experience before !"

My immediate family have bought three vehicle from this reputed dealership costing us over 100k in the past. With their service and quality of cars in mind I had gone in and purchased a as is vehicle from their lot just to complete my bucket list of cars to drive and enjoy. Too many issues with the purchase made me realize everyone is about money only and forget customers. Since my purchase is as is I am on the hook but I guess its a warning to others like me please do not buy any as is vehicles even from reputed dealers like this one. They simply don't do their due diligence. I was going to buy an rx in the summer and I made it clear to the salesperson but he was more interested in his phone. I hope they don't judge people by how casual we dress and look cause this is not the DVNL that I am used to deal with and enjoyed my experiences in the past.

mustafa

Mdshrink
11-19-2015

"Outstanding service and cars. "

Would recommend without any reservation. Best sales service ever by Alex Khoury and car service and maintenance is second to none of all luxury car dealerships I have known including Mercedes Benz. You the customer are treated like royalty. My husband who has driven 3 Mercedes Benz cars over many years was so impressed he just bought a Lexus at this dealership. I have never said this about a car I've driven but I love my 450 Hybrid.

Alex Khoury

jessica
11-08-2015

"Great experience!"

Very great experience of buying my first car RX350, the sales person Chadwick gave me a beat offer and many gifts, he also gave me a detail introduction of the car! When i picked up my car, it was clean up.We have a highly satisfy on him! !

Chadwick Law

Author
10-15-2015

"Great Experience "

Ken Boualavong was our sales person. He made buying a Lexus a pleasant experience. We appreciated the time he spent with us to explain the features and options to different models. We had a fun test drive and decided to get the IS250 that day.

Ken Boualavong

greenlight
10-14-2015

"very courteous, professional and effecient"

Took my rx350 in for a Recall, everything was taken care of promptly. Got a courtesy rental and when i picked up my car it was washed inside and out really well. Great staff. Jose the service advisor was exceptional.

Jose in service

Lexus fan
10-07-2015

"Superlative sales and service. "

We have been customers of DVNL since 2005. We look forward to our visits because the staff is very knowledgeable, friendly and professional. We have purchased two new RX 350 vehicles and have never had a concern that was not taken care of immediately.

Ping Lo

Mary20
10-05-2015

"New car purchased last week"

I recently purchased my new car Lexus ES 350.When I visited the dealer for the fist time with my cousin I was not interested in by this car. My plan was to buy 2015 Toyota Camray. When we visited the show room no one was paying attention to us .So we were planing to Leave. Suddenly salesman Ken Boualavong approached us and asked us any one helpiing us .We said no then He was willing to help us with the details. He gave all detils, features and average pricing about the car. He almost spend an hour with us..We left with all details stating that I have to discuss with my husband .3 days later he called me to ask me whether I would like to test drive this vehecle. We went for a test drive and bought this car on the same day.Ken dealt with professionalism , spend time explaning all details. He also very knowledgeable.I also thank Ken for following up with us after purchase.Thank you again for all your help.

Ken Boualavong

Smiths Falls
10-02-2015

"10 out of 10 excellent"

We were treated the best of all the dealerships with have dealth with over the past 60 years. Very happy and will probably stay with Lexus for the next car.

Jim Sairoglou

CarBuyer
9-22-2015

"Dishonest salesman"

This is the worst car buying experience in my life. I visited this dealership on an impulse as I really liked the Lexus hybrid ES300H. The staff was friendly. After just a couple of visits I bought it. A week later a friend who was also buying a Lexus asked me if I knew Lexus had advertised a $5000 discount on the car. No, I did not know about it. I could not believe my ears. Neither the salesman nor anyone else at the dealership had mentioned a word about their publicly advertised $5000 discount. Yes, it was most careless of me not to check this out ahead of time. But in spite of my oversight, isn't it every ethical salesman's responsibility to fully inform the customers of their discount programs and anything else the customers may not know about. In all my previous car buying experiences, the first thing any salesman would tell me was all the discounts that were available to me as a customer. This sneaky salesman at the dealership sensed I was eager to buy and therefore deliberately hid that info from me. Not having that info, I made the worst possible deal at the dealership. Think about it, if they are bold enough to hide public info from you and hope you don't find out about it, imagine what else they might also hide from you.

Stan, Nick, Cliff, Michael