Don Valley North Lexus

Markham, Ontario L3R 1G9
Don Valley North Lexus Info

KoolChap
6-21-2016

"Their service not as good as they used to."

I went for an oil change last Friday, they service rep said it will couple hours. I told him I am okay with that. I left the car there at 8:00 am; Then the courtesy driver took me home; At 9:45 am, service rep called me to say my vehicle is done and a driver will come by to pick me up soon. My God, I waited and waited, because I had an important appointment at 11;30 am. I called and called, but the service rep. Mr. Stanley Liu will not answer my call, I left many messages on his voice mail, but he won't bother to return my message. WHY? What in thunder is going on? Finally, I got hold of someone and told him what happened; He said they were busy. They finally came to my house and picked my up at 1:35 pm. I missed my appointment, I missed lunch with my friends. My entire day ruined!! I confounded Mr. Stanley Lui when I got there, he said they were busy. He was on the phone with someone when I got there. And why he won't talk to me? He then offered me a free oil change next time. I am still very pissed! No no amount of oil change can compensate my time lost! My important appointment! And why on earth he didn't told me to wait there instead?

Stanley Lui

cinci
5-24-2016

"Service is poor at best"

I have tried this dealer several times and each time it is a different set of issues. The last time I reached to them, it took them a day to get back to me. I moved on to another dealer. Prior to that my service was so poor, I tweeted the dealership. The owner got back to me to say the service manager would call me. He did...I returned the call and I never heard from them again. I gave them the benefit of the doubt but when I required some body work, I went to their repair site, in which they left me waiting for 1/2 hour and didn't acknowledge my presence....but they were all in their office. I gave up. Unfortunately, this owner owns the Richmond Hill Lexus as well....slightly better but I never have got a Wow experience. Love my Lexus but hate the services.

Unknown

Dean30
4-22-2016

"Terrible Sales Services"

Geez, when the first words out of the "Sales Consulant's" mouth is what is your budget, you know the sales experience will not go well. How about asking what model I am interested in, features, etc. and then maybe we can talk price. Seems I did not wear my Armani suit so maybe my budget is 10 dollars. Poor sales experience. Bought somewhere else.

Tony (not Dansa)

FredFartFace
3-31-2016

"Salesmanship "

Although agressive at times the final paperwork was done fairly smoothly. We drove away with ES 300h that we came for and a fair deal.

Dan J

Hock
3-29-2016

"NX 16K service"

Took my nx in for the 16K service and Lauren Yang, the Asst Manager attended to me. It was a pleasant experience and my vehicle was delivered on time as promised. My summer tires were properly swapped back, and my winter tires were cleanly wrapped. The best part of the service was my vehicle was cleanly detailed (inside and outside). Lauren also called to let me know when my vehicle was ready, and on time as promised. I look forward to taking my nx back there for the next service.

Lauren Yang

Lucy
3-17-2016

"Horrible salesperson !!!"

Judy Ma is a horrible salesperson. At the reception counter She keeps on questioning whether we will buy a car today or not !!! Saying if you don't , then she won't give us the price of the car. She told us "our Lexus car will at least cost $1000 per month" doubting us don't have the money to buy their car and stop wasting her time. She is the most horrible salesperson I have ever met. Without showing us any of the car or explaining anything to us, she indicates if you don't buy today I won't serve you! After all her attitudes, I told my friends to leave and come back to find another sales rep. As I walk out, Judy Ma yelled out and told me to "shut up if you don't know anything". A salesperson tell a customer to shut up! This is such a horrible experience with don valley north Lexus !!!

Judy Ma !!!

B L
3-17-2016

"Satisfied customer "

I am coming back at this dealership to service my car for more than four years and I can say I am happy with the service received. I recommend the dealership for the service quality received. I also congratulate my adviser Arthur for his professionalism. I strongly recommend him for his detail explanation and his efforts taking extra steps to address all my requests and concerns.

Arthur, Service adviser

aaladak
2-07-2016

"Vehicle Service"

Work was done very well with all information provided upfront. I was sent text messages of the additional items that were suggested and could choose to get things done that I thought needed to be done right away. The people were very courteous and everything went very smooth.. The service was done perfectly on time. Great job!

Ryan Vinniysky

mayu
11-27-2015

"Worst experience ever ... Never had such experience before !"

My immediate family have bought three vehicle from this reputed dealership costing us over 100k in the past. With their service and quality of cars in mind I had gone in and purchased a as is vehicle from their lot just to complete my bucket list of cars to drive and enjoy. Too many issues with the purchase made me realize everyone is about money only and forget customers. Since my purchase is as is I am on the hook but I guess its a warning to others like me please do not buy any as is vehicles even from reputed dealers like this one. They simply don't do their due diligence. I was going to buy an rx in the summer and I made it clear to the salesperson but he was more interested in his phone. I hope they don't judge people by how casual we dress and look cause this is not the DVNL that I am used to deal with and enjoyed my experiences in the past.

mustafa

Mdshrink
11-19-2015

"Outstanding service and cars. "

Would recommend without any reservation. Best sales service ever by Alex Khoury and car service and maintenance is second to none of all luxury car dealerships I have known including Mercedes Benz. You the customer are treated like royalty. My husband who has driven 3 Mercedes Benz cars over many years was so impressed he just bought a Lexus at this dealership. I have never said this about a car I've driven but I love my 450 Hybrid.

Alex Khoury