Don Valley North Lexus

Don Valley North Lexus Info

Berber
9/01/2015

"Stellar service"

We bought the new 2015 NX200T from DVN Lexus just this past month. You will get very attentive service and all our concerns were answered with ease with help from Brandon Cao. I sympathize with some of the past customers who had left poor reviews for this dealership but fortunately, our experience with buying our new vehicle was super mostly thanks to Brandon.

Brandon Cao

John
8/29/2015

"Excellent Service as usual"

I've had a Lexus since 2009 and have alway had a good experience. Hourly rate is a bit high but I'm always confident the job was done properly and to the highest standard.

Authur

user
8/13/2015

"Excelent service "

Recently I swapped my 2013 RX to 2015 as before I dealt with Jim. As usual excellent service and communication, everything went so smoothly in couple hours. It will be very good if at least half of salespersons provide service that Jim does. Once again excellent service,professional approach. Thanks Jim.

Jim Sairoglu

Kenny
8/06/2015

"Excellent service"

I recently purchased an 2013 RX350 and was very impressed with the service provided by Mustafa. I would definitely recommend him to any of my friends or relatives who are looking to purchase a Lexus.

Mustafa Janan

Leung
8/02/2015

"excellent service"

my experience with my sales consultant, Manfred Ko is excellent. Hes a patience, sincere, positive, straight forward young man and our whole family trusted on his recommendations very much. Finally, we bought Lexus IS 250 AWD FSports but with full satisfaction. Thanks to Manfred again

Manfred Ko

GENNY
7/30/2015

"EASY AND HASSLE FREE"

I DEALT WITH GEORGE - NEVER HAD A DEAL GO SMOOTHER OR FASTER GREAT EXPERIENCE AND I LOVE MY CAR - ITS A LEXUS NX200T THANKS GEORGE!

GEORGE

Hybrid Guy
7/29/2015

"Excellent Experience"

Really Excellent All of our expectations were exceeded Excellent price explanation Colour choice including interior colour was provided Excellent driving explanation All in all we were very happy

Jim Sairoglou, Stanley Cheng

my son
2/24/2015

"buying new car"

i bought a brand new 2014 Lexus 250 the sales person told me that it comes with "110 Volt Power outlet" (complete lie) as well as "wiper rain sensor" (anther complete lie) name of the sales person was Harry, after i picked up the car i found out that those two features aren't in that car so i then called the sales person and told him about those features that are not included in the car, so he said he missed understood me (complete lie again) instead he gave me 3 oil change and $600 worth service (complete lie again), however the sales person is not working there anymore and they refuse to give me my third oil change and service that was for $600, i recommend that you DO NOT buy anything from them because they are not honest, however the sale manager (Jim) called me to say "Sorry" and i really appreciate that, but unfortunately they lost me and my friends as their potential future customer .

Harry and Jim

LovemyLexusGX470
9/18/2014

"Great Vehicle Horrible Dealer"

Never did I expect buying my GX470 to be such a messed up experience but I originally put that down to the dealership undergoing massive reconstruction. Was a little weird to start when I was browsing the showroom and was approached by the receptionist. I mentioned I wanted to speak to a sales rep and she handed me a form to provide far too many personal details. I completed my first name and I guess this offended her so she dumped me onto a used car rep. Boy that was his lucky day as I already did the on line research and simply needed a quick test drive to seal the deal. His eyes went wide when I asked to test the GX470 and after 20 minutes in the car I told him I would order one. I have never seen such a gong show while we tried to get it papered and then later delivered but oh well. Still the happiest I have been with a vehicle in that class which I use daily. Service was another matter. They are all too busy tripping over themselves to try and make you feel important that the process takes far too long to simply drop a vehicle for service. Icing on that cake was when it needed a new windshield. Dealer quoted me $1750.00 to replace and a small independent did it for $250.00. Only two companies make windshields so they all come from the same place. Happy to have a NAPA dealer do the service, he washes it too...........

shawn wang

wqsyrating
8/14/2014

"Liars"

Sales Consultant: Ken Boualavong Finanacial Manager: Mohsen Hosseini Location: Don Valley North Lexus This is how they do business: we were looking for a white exterior and red interior F sport model. They stated there is one NEW VEHICLE left in Calgary and that there is another customer also wanting this car. The Sales Consultant guaranteed this car is BRAND NEW and stated that everything is disclosed to the customer. The Sales Consultant said to make sure that we can get the vehicle instead of the other customer, we must leave a deposit. Two days later, the Sales Consultant calls and says that the car is a demo car and asked whether we still want it or not. We said “No, you stated it was a brand new car, you lied and wasted our time, we want the deposit back.” The Sales Consultant said that we could get the deposit back. We head over to the dealer to first complain why they lied that it was brand new car and that they are just wasting our time. The Sales Consultant said that there was no way of knowing whether the vehicle is a demo car. We demanded to get the deposit back immediately. The Sales Consultant stated that there is another new car available in Edmonton and that he is waiting for a call to see if that car can be ours. We said we don’t want the car anymore because we do not trust your service and that they have just been lying and playing a game with us. We demanded our deposit back once again and the Sales Consultant said okay and left the room thinking that he was going to do that. The Financial Manager then comes along and tries to calm the situation and then says “I can not talk to you when you are talking to me like that” and “You can not get your deposit back” He then points out at the agreement that as long as there is a new vehicle for you before this date, you will not get the deposit back. We said we need to speak with the General Manager and to find out that he left work already. We asked him to get a Business Card of the General Manager and end up finding the Sales Consultant just wandering around in the showroom. I went to another dealer that afternoon to find out from the Financial Manager that through the computer system, the dealer knows whether the car is a new car or demo car immediately. This means that the Sales Consultant and Business Manager clearly knew that the car was a demo and lied that it was a new car to push us to place that deposit. Completely absurb and unacceptable. Dishonest, unprofessional and absolutely no customer satisfaction and customer service. I would never recommend anyone to go to this dealer, no ethics in those people whatsoever.

Ken Boualavong, Mohsen Hosseini