Davis Chevrolet

Jo Haviland

March 22, 2017

"Thank you!"

- Jody*

We just recently purchased a truck from Davis Chevrolet with the help of Moe Tulimat. While one hopes for helpful, knowledgeable service, which was delivered in spades, we were delighted and surprised by how much fun we had. Next time we're in the market for a new vehicle, you'll be the first one we visit. Thanks also to Rob Jamieson for helping us sort through the paperwork painlessly.

March 21, 2017

"Exceptional. 10/10"

- Vern Tetz

Management and staff went above and beyond to help rectify a very difficult problem. I have been using the same dealership for the past 20 years and the service has always been EXCEPTIONAL 10/10.

March 20, 2017

"Enjoying my new ride."

- Patricia

Just loved working with Jarett he guided me in the right direction with the purchase of my Terrian I told him features were important to me and he listened. He did not put any pressure on me for which I was very grateful and had a lot of patience with me because I had a lot of quesitons. He was very professional and I would highly recommend him to my family and friends. I also worked with Jo and Rob and had a very good experience with them as well.

New 2017 Chevrolet Impala, $32880