Crown Nissan

Winnipeg, Manitoba R3T 6A9
Crown Nissan Info

Dana
2-05-2015

"shafted by crown nissan"

I have purchased a number of vehicles in my life but this place takes top honors for "beware of used car sales people"!! A " one owner Manitoba vehicle" turned out to be a "leased" vehicle. They wouldn't even put a lousey new battery in it after I bought my vehicle in Jan. & the battery kept going dead! Heaters I had installed in front seats for $400, lasted "1" season. I love Nissan vehicles but would NEVER go back to this dealer!!

Steve Taylor

jpereira13
11-29-2014

"Deal with the best, forget the rest!"

I dealt with Dennis Patkau and Brent Sayles. Me and my wife bought a new 2013 Rogue through them and the whole experience was top notch. They genuinely care about your needs, wants and your budget. They work with you and you don't feel pressured at all. When you first walk in you can sense the family and team atmosphere amongst the sales team. They also called a few times just to follow up after you've purchased the vehicle. The experience was so good we bought a second vehicle from them months later. I have taken my vehicle for service there and Dennis has driven me to work or even let me borrow his car! Unreal!

Dennis Patkau

cherylmacfarlane
11-26-2014

"5 Thumbs-up"

My experience with Crown Nissan was a 5 thumbs-up experience. After a drawn out process of in person and online searching for a used vehicle I just happened to stop by Crown Nissan. The stars were with me that day as I crossed paths with Tyler Hesford one of the product advisors. Tyler listened, understood my criteria for a vehicle, he was knowledgable however he didn't pretend to know everything, but was resourceful in finding the answers if he didn't know.( Such an opposite experience to a couple of other dealerships where I experienced the personal as not completely forthcoming, somewhat patronizing and condescending and pushy) Tyler is what I classify as the new breed of advisor- respectful, honest, knowledgable, resourceful, refreshing, energetic. Tyler was able to present me with a few choices that met my criteria including type, versatility and price, and fortunately one of them fit the bill in all ways. My experience with the business office was good. Of course they need to present the customer with available options and benefits of extended warranties, protection plans etc, but I did not find this an uncomfortable experience although I declined some of these services. I was still treated respectfully, and the business office was efficient in closing the deal. I will definitely recommend Crown Nissan to friends and associates who are in the market for a vehicle. I will comment on after sale service if the opportunity or need arises in coming months. Thank you Crown Nissan

Tyler Hesford, Kylie Hammond

Katie D.
1-17-2014

"I really enjoyed my visit to Crown Nissan! The staff were..."

I really enjoyed my visit to Crown Nissan! The staff were extremely friendly and welcoming. They patiently answered all of my questions and took time to listen to all of my concerns as a first time car buyer. I definitely recommend this dealership for their superior customer service and honest business practices.

Khan, Dennis and Tony

SherryGawronsky
11-16-2013

"By far the best dealership I have ever visited. Jordan..."

By far the best dealership I have ever visited. Jordan our salesman the most friendly, understanding, and patient gentleman we have ever met. Your dealership made our purchase a most pleasurable experience. Your staff most informative, so friendly and happy. Everyone there made us feel so welcome. I can clearly see Crown Nissan aims to please. We will most defiantly recommend this dealership to everyone we know. We are so happy with our purchase. Thank you once again. Sherry

Jordan, Jamie, Brent

Lester204
8-31-2013

"Came into Crown to look at purchasing a vehicle. Had some..."

Came into Crown to look at purchasing a vehicle. Had some great help with people there, but I knew Dennis there do I wanted to deal with him. Next thing you know I was set on taking a car home. In the end there was great costumer service, and I would recommend anyone getting a new or use car to come to Crown Nissan. Once again thanks for the experience and the car!

Dennis Patkau, Jamey Paul

DennyAdams
8-13-2013

"I was happy with the entire experience. Friendly staff,..."

I was happy with the entire experience. Friendly staff, knowledgeable, prompt. Would recommend this dealer to everyone. Our new Nissan Rogue is amazing - exactly what we wanted.

Dennis Patkau

ramses
3-21-2013

"During my first visit for this repair, there was a little..."

During my first visit for this repair, there was a little issue with the way my business was handled by one of the service advisors, and I brought it to the attention of the service manager and the general manager, Brent Sayles, who is a very friendly and helpful person. I would like to thank you and your team, including Russ Johnson and Chris Lane, for your very professional attention to my concerns. I am happy to report that I am very satisfied with the way the issues were taken care of, and even more satisfied that the car seems to have recovered its performance. I am aware that problems sometimes arise, but what makes a reliable person or institution is the way they handle such problems, and you came through. I am glad that it turned out to be, most likely, a communications breakdown. I was pleased that Chris took over my repair, and it was a pleasant surprise that the original, more expensive repair, was not deemed necessary, but the alternative repair appears to have worked very well. I am very thankful and would like to tell you that I would definitely recommend your dealership. Job well done!

Chris Lane, Russell Johnson

MWilford
2-22-2013

"Kylie was very friendly and easy to work with. She tried..."

Kylie was very friendly and easy to work with. She tried to give us the best possible deal and was very patient. I thought she could have been a little more knowledgeable about the different features of the cars I looked at. Overall it was a great experience and I would recommend Kylie and Crown Nissan.

Kylie Hammond

Omer
2-09-2013

"Atmosphere was really friendly, and my concerns were met...."

Atmosphere was really friendly, and my concerns were met. Car was cleaned and maintained to the highest standard. Staff were clean and ready to meet my concerns.

Thomas Barton