CMP Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC

4.3

May 17, 2017

"Awesome"

- Tyler

Staff was very friendly, helpped me with all my needs and found the veichle I was looking for. Did not pressure me into anything I didn't want. Just overall amazing service from every one.

Josh Anshen
Robert Morin
Matthew MacDonald

May 14, 2017

"Friendly "

- aisabel

I saw what is now my car online, it was new to the dealership and I wanted to go see it right away. I met with Bob, who was very friendly. After test driving the car, I knew I wanted to buy it. My boyfriend was with me at the time, and suggested I sleep on it since it was my first car and I was buying it outright. The next day, I went alone and drove the car again - I really knew I was sure at that time, so proceeded to move forward with purchasing. This next part wasn't a great experience for me... I agreed to look into the extended warranty, but with the way I'll be using my car, it's not needed. An extra $2000 on the price tag wasn't something I planned on, and after saying no more than once (about three times), I have up as I was so exasperated and just said yes to making monthly payments for the extended warranty. That experience ruined the excitement I had, and I fully plan to return to cancel the warranty. I felt taken advantage of, since I was alone and I'm not the confrontational type. Overall, I love my car, but the sales manager (the person I paid for my car with, not sure of his title) Ryan wouldn't take no for an answer, just so the company could make $2000 off of me. Otherwise, I enjoyed my experience and I would recommend this dealership... just don't be like me, and if you don't want something (like extended warranty), just put your foot down.

Bob Thompson
Other Employees : Ryan King

May 04, 2017

"Great Service"

- KristaRAa

CMP provided great service. They went above and beyond to find us a great truck with low mileage and at a great price. Mike was very helpful and answered all of our questions. Very polite and accommodating. If you want to avoid pushy arrogant salesmen, I would highly recommend this dealership. They even filled our tank with gas, and made sure we were satisfied our experience at CMP Auto by following up with us after the purchase. Very willing to work with you to get you into the vehicle you need/want. Great job guys.👍🏻👍🏻

Mike Finnie