Budds' Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC

410 South Service Road West,
Oakville, Ontario L6K 2H4
Budds' Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC Info
About Budds' Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC

Budds’ – a name that is synonymous with quality service in Southern Ontario. In fact our motto “the family business that service built” is a testament to the commitment that our family-owned shops have been providing to each and every customer since we opened in 1973. There are two parts to the car business: cars and business. From the Budds’ perspective, the business is enjoyable but it’s the cars that are the stars. Our sales consultants are professional, honest and dedicated to servicing you throughout the life of your vehicle. With literally no staff turnover, our sales team has a deep rooted knowledge of our products, customer expectations and the ability to handle all of your automotive needs. Our brand new, state of the art 50,000 square foot facility is designed with you in mind. 24 service bays and a quick lube lane makes your visit here quick and efficient. For car shoppers, up to 19 cars and trucks, new and used, are in our showroom, and when you buy one, you will pick it up in our climate controlled, private delivery area, known as the Launch Pad. We welcome feedback, so if you ever have any comments, send an email to info@buddschev.com We look forward to serving you! Wayne Carter General Manager

About Budds' Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC Learn More

• Always freshly baked cookies and hot popcorn!
Vince and Marianna Peca
9-26-2016

"Our New Caddy SRX "

After searching for several months, we landed at Budd's Chevrolet, Cadillac, Buick at Oakville. We had many choices in Toronto where we live, But Budd's seemed very sincere over the phone and we decided to drop in our return from Niagara Falls. Jason, Tom and Rob treated my family like loyalty and made us feel very special. They earned our business with their honesty, patience, and really showing that they care. We certainly recommend Budd's for a truly enjoyable buying experience and their prices also are great. We love our new 2016 Caddy SRX and compare it favourably to some of the imports on market. Thank you Jason, Tom and Rob, you are the best and keep up your excellent work! Vince, Marianna and our little Carmelina.

PeterN
9-26-2016

"Excellent service great deal"

We were extremely pleased with the assistance provided by Basil Silas when we were looking for a new car. He did an exceptional job in finding us the right car and a great deal.

Art Horton
9-25-2016

"How To Enjoy Buying A Car"

Carole and I would like to thank you for a most pleasurable car buying experience. We had a fun time and working with the Budds team was an enjoyable experience. Thanks Art Horton

Derrick from Mississauga
9-22-2016

"1st Class GM Dealer & Kathryn Flynn was a true professional!"

It has been 12 years since my last Cadillac and Kathryn Flynn from Budd's loured us back from the German and Japanese brands. We were really was not seriously considering a GM vehicle but doing our due diligence she was honest and delivered everything discussed. Additionally Kathryn delivered superior above average professional personal customer service, even during her off hours. We are totally satisfied with Budd's and I would highly recommend you call Kathryn first if you are considering a Cadillac or other GM vehicles offered from Budd's. We will be replacing another vehicle in the next 90 days and Budd's will get the first call.

Glenn 11
9-22-2016

"New Camero purchase"

I have used Budds for my servicing fir a while now and have always had top class service from Juan. Because of this, i decided to buy my new car there too. Michele was very friendly and efficient when organizing my test drive and Bill in sales looked after me really well through the purchase, even arranging some great custom striping for the car. Thanks to all involved.

Very Happy!
9-20-2016

"Cameron is great!"

What I liked about Cameron is that he is not intimidating; he is friendly and 'down to earth'. He is very knowledgeable about cars and provided us with excellent customer service. Thank you.

Rick
9-16-2016

"Excellent Service"

Basil gave me great help in purchasing a brand new Cadillac. Thanks for his patient when I pause and ponder, and he got everything ready just in time after that. It's a very good experience to me anyway.

SHIRVAL GUTZMORE BARRETT
9-16-2016

"Simply Amazing "

Thanks to Tom Silackey and Wayne Walker at The Oakville Bubb's Chevy, I am now driving a 2016 Chevy Malibu LT, This car is sexy. If it was for these Gentleman at Bubb's, I wouldn't even know what to do. My story begin when when my transmission on my 08 Nissan Altima just went, on that same day I I remember that I had Tom's number from a few year back, I gave him a call to my surprise ask me to drive that car to him, and I'm going to quote him he said to me "how would you feel about driving a brand new 2016 Chevy Malibu" I said that would be great, and that where story took off, I seen Tom the say day, he brought the car out had it ready for me, when I saw it I was like yes I'm sold, but that wasn't the best part, Tom introduce me to man by the of Mr. Walker, Wayne Walker, now if this man name didn't say it all I don't know what else, Wayne is the Business Manager, he handles the financial side of things, man a first I though was would be crying after he look at my credit history, and to tell you this man took me out of a bad situation I was in with the 08 Nissan, and put me with TD auto loans , my interest rate I was pay was 29.9%, now I'm at 14.% interest, that's a big deal for me, not only he got my interest rate down he made sure everything went smooth. And that's not all I was with out car for a week or so due to thing that was out of our hands, they even set me up with a rental. At the end I'll tell you this these I will always remember this kind of service is unforgettable, Thanks Tom and Wayne you guys made thing so much easier for me

Tushar Patel
9-15-2016

"good service offer by Basil. "

Good service offered by basil. He tried his best to offer good deal and made almost impossible deal to possible. For my car dealership also did car service as per my requirement.

montanajayne
9-15-2016

"The BEST service"

Before I knew about Budds' I was contemplating on going with a Kia Rio but a friend of mine called around for me and told me about Budds', he deals with them for all his company cars and he talked very highly about the dealership but still to be honest I was very reluctant. I went to Kia and was basically sold on the car but my friend convinced me to go Budds' and talk to Beverly about the Chevy Cruze. Within two minutes of being at the dealership I felt so welcomed, everyone there was just a dream to talk to and Beverly had a pretty bad injury but that didn't stop her from walking around and showing me the car, after being there for 10 minutes I made my decision and knew that the Cruze was for me. From start to finish Beverly was there to make my new car purchase a breeze and she introduced me to everyone in the service, parts and sales team, if it wasn't for her I don't think I would've had such a smooth experience. I already told friends and family when looking for a car go to Budds and see Beverly, they wont regret it.

Reviews of Basil Silas

New 2016 Chevrolet Cruze, $24355
2016 Chevrolet Cruze

Price$24,355

Odometer Reading 866

Exterior ColorMosaic Black (MET)

Interior ColorCloth - Jet Black