Budds' Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC

410 South Service Road West,
Oakville, Ontario L6K 2H4
Budds' Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC Info
About Budds' Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC

Budds’ – a name that is synonymous with quality service in Southern Ontario. In fact our motto “the family business that service built” is a testament to the commitment that our family-owned shops have been providing to each and every customer since we opened in 1973. There are two parts to the car business: cars and business. From the Budds’ perspective, the business is enjoyable but it’s the cars that are the stars. Our sales consultants are professional, honest and dedicated to servicing you throughout the life of your vehicle. With literally no staff turnover, our sales team has a deep rooted knowledge of our products, customer expectations and the ability to handle all of your automotive needs. Our brand new, state of the art 50,000 square foot facility is designed with you in mind. 24 service bays and a quick lube lane makes your visit here quick and efficient. For car shoppers, up to 19 cars and trucks, new and used, are in our showroom, and when you buy one, you will pick it up in our climate controlled, private delivery area, known as the Launch Pad. We welcome feedback, so if you ever have any comments, send an email to info@buddschev.com We look forward to serving you! Wayne Carter General Manager

About Budds' Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC Learn More

• Always freshly baked cookies and hot popcorn!
Duchess
5-27-2016

"Bought car over the phone "

This is our second vehicle that we have purchased at Budd's and have always been happy with the wonderful service we have received here. Beverly was very helpful and professional in helping us buy the vehicle over the phone, as we couldn't be there in person to see the vehicle, she was our eyes in looking over the vehicle and knowing that this is something we would want. I appreciate her honest opinion.

TRAX2
5-26-2016

"Continued excellence from Budd's"

Over the years in dealing with Budd's I have received the highest standard of professionalism from all personnel involved. Therefore, Budd's will continue to be my dealership of choice.

Sandra S.
5-25-2016

"Great price and delivered quickly!"

It took one email to Basil for him to find me a car! When I went to check it out the car was exactly what I needed. Basil even got the price down below what I offered! That was wonderful. I bought the car on a Wednesday and picked it up only 4 business days later (over a long weekend). The sevice department did a fantastic job getting the car ready. I would highly recommend Basil to anyone searching for a car.

Tom M
5-24-2016

"Great Experience"

Took delivery of my new car last week and from start to finish it was a great experience. Bill Coombe was awesome in sourcing the vehicle and keeping me in the loop while I was waiting for vehicle. Rob was fantastic in taking me through the various funding options and promotional offers. Great team!

Claude H.
5-24-2016

"My purchase/service experience"

We are greatly impressed both with sales representation and the service. We have just completed leasing our second Cadillac from Basil Silas, sales consultant. Basil Silas is exceptional, courteous, prompt , helpful and a pleasure to work with. His maturity contributes to a smooth transaction. Service has always been first class.

Katiekins
5-21-2016

"Fantastic!"

This is the second vehicle I have purchased at Budds! I have been going to this dealership for 5 years and even though I moved cities I drive the additional 30 minutes to continue dealing with Budds for all my Auto needs! Overall Very Professional and informative sales personnel everything you would want from a dealership!

Dianne Schell
5-18-2016

"My service experience at Budds GMC"

My experience servicing my car at Budds GMC was great. I regularly get all my work done there. Friendly helpful staff and very knowledgeable, Juan is the service advisor which is deal with along with all of the staff Ive had a chance to deal with

jesskah
5-17-2016

"Geoff provided great service!"

My husband and I walked into the dealership with a colour in mind and my budget worn on my sleeve. Now this could have either backfired on me, but I decided to tell the car salesman, Geoff, that I was looking for a car that had to be black and under my budget. We walked around the showroom, I sat in a couple cars, told Geoff which ones I preferred, and off we went to test drive a car. The test drive was good, Geoff allowed my husband to sit with me at the front. Something, that you would think should be a given, another dealership, asked my husband to move to the back. You can imagine how our business with them went. Geoff, on the other hand, completely raised my perception on car salesmen by a margin. Thank you Geoff for the extra few miles on the highway in the testdrive car. After coming back to the dealership, Geoff brought us back to his office to discuss numbers. He then went to speak with one of the business managers, Jason; afterwhich Geoff and Jason both join us back in Geoff's office. The numbers for the models were all over my budget, so I wasn't too keen. Jason might have noticed my hesitant, so he offered me to take the demo Malibu LT for 24 hours. Great way to get the feel for a car in my own environment, so I accepted. The next day, I brought back the car and decided not to sign, as I was still unease about the price. I had asked Geoff if my company gave me any additional discount to which he was going to check. Note to any buyer, even though you think you're employer may not be a preferred customer, you never know how satisfied you'll be when they tell you it is possible. My employer provided me with the right number I needed for the car that sparked my interest and it came under my budget!

Kathy mcgibbon

"COURTESY AND RESPECT"

I PURCHASED A BEAUTIFUL BUICK LAST WEEK AND I AM THRILLED WITH MY NEW WHEELS. THE STAFF MADE ME FEEL WELCOME AND EVERYONE WAS SO FRIENDLY. JASON BLAINE WAS QUITE THOROUGH IN SHOWING ME HOW TO USE ALL OF THE GADGETS AND THERE ARE MANY, CHRIS CHEEVERS WAS VERY EFFICIENT PREPARING THE PAPER WORK. THANKS FOR EVERYTHING. I WOULD MOST DEFINITELY RECOMMEND BUDDS. KATHY McGIBBON

Canney

"Always reliable!"

Went in to discuss some options but weren't in a hurry to get new car. Basil came up with the ideal situation for us. It's nice to have a friendly face you can trust. We have dealt with him on previous car purchases. The dealership is amazing, got acknowledged by everyone which makes you feel welcome.

Reviews of Basil Silas