Budds' Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC

Basil Silas

July 22, 2017

"Thanks Tom"

- Alaa

Thank you very much Tom for your efforts, time and patience. I really appreciate your kind support and guidance. It was a great pleasure knowing you. You're the best 👍🏅🏅🏅🏅🏅🥇.

Tom Cielecki
Other Employees : Sandra

July 20, 2017

"Amazing service, great vehicle"

- ChargedUp

Bill treated me like family, got me in a great green vehicle to make my commute more earth friendly, and time friendly. Great atmosphere all around, everyone was there to help out. I felt safe and confident the entire time. Couldn't be happier.

Bill Coombe

July 20, 2017

"Best Car Buying Experience I've Ever Had"

- Wayne

My initial experience with Budd's and Farid definitely exceeded expectations. Quite by chance, I visited Budd's to look at a specific used car. I was introduced to Farid, and immediately found him very knowledgeable and a pleasure to deal with. He explained all the features of the car in great detail, and completely answered all the questions I had. Not only was the car delivered beautifully detailed, on the day of delivery Farid took the time to personally pick me up nearby the dealership. For my next car purchase I will definitely look to Budd's - which says a lot - due to the fact that I live 100 KMS away!

Farid Bunni

Used 2014 Chevrolet Cruze, $29140

2014 Chevrolet Cruze

2011 Lincoln MKX

2012 Jeep Patriot

Used 2011 GMC Sierra 1500, $21000

2011 GMC Sierra 1500

• Always freshly baked cookies and hot popcorn!