Budds' Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC

Chris Cheevers

December 04, 2016

"Great experience "

- Garry

I was so over welming experience with Tom Cielecki from Budds Chevrolet. I was looking for chevrolet cruze and These guys are very professional and give me a perfect car. I got a very good experience from Tom and other staff members. I would recommend this dealership for perfection and professional work. Garry.

December 02, 2016

"Excellent "

- Nicholsons

Very knowledgeable, reasonable and not pushy! We're very happy with our purchase, a Chevy Malibu, and we got it for a cheaper deal than other Chevy dealerships were offering.

December 01, 2016

"Good Service & pleasant staff to deal with"

- Margo Mama

Since my husband has been diagnosed with early Dementia I have become the only driver in our household. I am a Senior Citizen (on Pension) &, like most women know nothing about the actual "workings" of a car, therefore, I have to rely on the report(s) given to me by the Service Dept. people at the Dealership. Today I picked up my 2009 Chev. Cobalt after repairs which needed to be done, & which had been described to me by Jim Treen. Jim was very patient in explaining to me what needed to be done & for that I am grateful......altho' my repair bill was rather high I am confident in the knowledge that the car is now "safe" to drive. Let me just say that I appreciate the time he took to put my mind at ease.....thank you Jim. Thanks too, for the 10-point inspection & fill-ups of all the fluids, most appreciated, as I have trouble even trying to open the hood!!!

• Always freshly baked cookies and hot popcorn!