Budds' Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC

Beverly Watt

Farid Bunni, Sales Consultant, Budds' Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC

Farid Bunni

January 17, 2017

"Successful Used Car Purchase"

- jeff21

I was looking for a used car. Budd's web site had more information than other dealerships including CarProof reports. I was able to get assistance on line from Kathryn who helped us with information and testing the vehicle. Everyone was friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. We were assisted as much as necessary without being pushed. When we needed a few minutes to discuss things everyone was happy to accommodate. I wouldn't hesitate to go back.

January 17, 2017

"Silverado 2500 hd "

- freeparts

My second truck purchase from Bev . The best experience , easy, no pressure sales. Sales , parts and service are always first rate . I will always go here first .

January 16, 2017

"Direct to the product"

- Zhengcai

It was a very good experience to do business with Budds'. Budds' is the last dealer I visited before closed my deal, the sales representative - Bill noted my requirements, and how much I affordable, he tried to find all the promotions that can be used for me as a new comer to this country. I am very happy in the end we made the deal. And very happy with the car too, it has the right color I want, I have all the feathers I want. During the financing stage, Bounsay did a great job to make the process went smoothly, he also remind me a lot to bring all required documents to finalize the deal. In a word, I was happy, especially with Bill and Bounsay.

• Always freshly baked cookies and hot popcorn!