Budds' Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC

Sales Representative
Chris Cheevers, Sales, Budds' Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC

Chris Cheevers

September 18, 2017

"Nice Experience of Buying a Second Hand Cadillac ATS"

- Ruihe Zhang

Basil Silas was very supportive. At the first time, the ATS(Luxury 2015) I wanted just slipped one day before I come. However, in the second week, Basil emailed me that there were new cars come, which really surprised me. I didn't expect I can meet the same model ATS again, at least for a short period. With his reminder, I came and bought my car at once. In addition, since there were some minor scratches and dents on the car, Basil also agreed to purchase the paint for my car (Free), which I also appreciated.

September 17, 2017

"Great place to deal."

- Hawkeye0001

I found an ad in Auto Trader for a car I'd been searching for & drove to Oakville. There I met Basil Silas a Budd's sales representative. Basil immediately made me feel welcome & comfortable. Basil retrieved the keys to the vehicle & we took it for a test drive. He pointed out all of the special features in the car but remained quiet for most of the ride to allow me to assess the performance of the car. At no time did I feel or even sense pressure to commit. At the end of the drive we discussed the vehicle, the possibility of a trade & of course price. I did not want to commit totally until my wife had an opportunity to test it as well. Basil set aside time the next day for us to return. The next day Basil met us & allowed us to take the vehicle for a run on our own. My wife loves the car as much as I & did & we made an offer. It took very little effort to come to an agreed upon price. Since the vehicle was a pre-owned car we went over it closely monitoring any issues. Basil agreed to all of the repairs that we requested & rushed through the maintenance so that we could pick it up A.S.A.P. In all it was a very pleasant experience dealing with Basil, I truly felt that he was understanding of our financial situation & worked hard to help us get the deal we needed. If you're looking for a vehicl, call Basil @ Budds Chevrolet first, you won't be disappointed.

Shane Maginnis

September 16, 2017

"Used car purchase"

- Jennifer Lee - Whitby Ontario

Kathryn was professional, knowledgeable and kind. She made the experience for myself and my boyfriend an easy one. It was a pleasure doing business with the whole dealership from start to finish!! Thank you!!

Kathryn Flynn

Used 2015 Cadillac SRX, $25000

2015 Cadillac SRX

Used 2014 Chevrolet Cruze, $12900

2014 Chevrolet Cruze

• Always freshly baked cookies and hot popcorn!