Budds' Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC

Tom Cielecki

Basil Silas, Sales, Budds' Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC

Basil Silas

March 29, 2017

"TREATED US ON A USED CAR LIKE A BUYER OF A NEW EXPENSIVE CAR"

- Barbara Lytle

Customer Service was honest and open. Were dealt with efficiency and friendliness. Introduced us to the Service Manager for any future service requirements. Good experience all around !!! Based on our experience we will drive from St.Catharines to Oakville for all service.

March 28, 2017

"Factory Order Colorado"

- Thiffault

I had an excellent experience ordering my 2017 Colorado. Beverly Watt made the process so easy and straightforward. Her customer service is top notch. Bounsay Osylaphet made arraigning financing a breeze and was able to get winter tires ready for when I took delivery. Great sales team to go along with an excellent service department.

March 27, 2017

"Great service department"

- dsimanovsky

First off let me say that I own a Mazda and not a Chevy. I visit this dealership for regular service oil changes as I was referred by a friend that does own a Chevy and has nothing but positive things to say about the service. I work in the sales industry and I've dealt with three different service members on three different visits. People at the service department are friendly and straight to the point (They don't waste my time with sales tactics). The price for the oil change service is good; the basic inspection and feedback provided is accurate unlike many other places that attempt to up sell you on every single visit. You can have trust that you oil change is actually performed and with the choice of oil that you've selected and that the staff are happy to accommodate small simple requests. On my last visit one of the bolts on my door strap was lose and they performed the tightening of the bolts without charging me. I appreciate the complimentary car wash on pick-up and am am happy to see the same team members around facility; indicating to me that the dealership is well run as turn over may be low as people are happy to work here. Overall a great experience; especially relative to most other dealerships I've dealt with in the past.

New 2017 Chevrolet Cruze, $24267

2017 Chevrolet Cruze

New 2017 Chevrolet Cruze, $32182

2017 Chevrolet Cruze

New 2017 Chevrolet Equinox, $33542

2017 Chevrolet Equinox

New 2016 Cadillac CTS, $80990

2016 Cadillac CTS

• Always freshly baked cookies and hot popcorn!