Bank Street Mazda

2575 Bank Street,
Ottawa, Ontario K1T 1M8
Bank Street Mazda Info
About Bank Street Mazda

Bank Street Mazda has been the #1 VOLUME DEALER in Ontario for the past 25 years. Our most recent awards include: Dealer of Distinction • The Dealer of Distinction award is a program from Mazda Canada that recognizes the top Mazda dealers across Canada based on a comprehensive range of performance criteria in all areas of dealership operations that cover sales, marketing, parts, and service • Only 10 dealers in Ontario are chosen for this award President’s Award • The Mazda President’s Club award recognizes Dealers that have achieved the top of their game in new vehicle sales, target achievement, market share, customer satisfaction and overall operations. Grand Performer’s Award • The Grand Performer Award is bestowed upon Dealers who have achieved over 1,000 new vehicle sales in a calendar year. Our commitment is to our customer satisfaction and we continually try to improve our process, 1 customer at a time. We invite you to come in and see for yourself and we look forward to your visit.

About Bank Street Mazda Learn More

Tuesday 7:00 PM - 6:00 PM

1,188 Dealership Reviews
mazdagirl19
8-25-2016

"Tosh is the best sales person there is :) "

I have just purchased my new 2016 Mazda 3. Tosh greeted me very professionally and in a very nice way I immediately felt at home. His good looks had me excited to buy my new car :). He showed me around staying very professional, yet funny. Made my car buying experience amazing. Zein did the financing for me and he was very nice and professional. I was glad I had to come back to the dealership and see Tosh hand me the keys to my car. In the future, I will only deal with Tosh when I buy a car and send all my friends and family. Thank you :)

old guy
8-18-2016

"excellent salesperson"

salesperson was knowledgeable/ friendly and thorough. Good follow through when asked any questions/ returned phone calls. Took the time to carefully explain the features and advantages of this vehicle

Negotiator
8-17-2016

"Easy negotiation"

I was greeted by Moe who came outside to see if I needed assistance when I decided that i wanted to trade in my Mazda3 for a new CX5 AWD. I expect a good deal of negotiation when buying a new vehicle so I looked around to all the Ottawa/Gatineau dealers and came with all my figures when I decided to give Bank Street Mazda a shot at the deal. Moe immediately gave the best price. Performance Mazda also had a decent price but Dimitrios, the salesman there was rude and would not budge on his price. Moe knew he had Performance Mazda as his competition and he was determined to get the business. That is what a good salesman does. He worked his manager to ensure I had the best deal. I did not sign right away. I had to see if anyone else could even match his price. I was quite pleased with the way this purchase went down and gave the deal to the salesman with the best attitude and the lowest price - Moe.

NewBlueCX5
8-16-2016

"Salesman with ethics"

I was in the market for a new 2016 Mazda CX5 AWD GS. Visited all the dealers and narrowed my search to two - Bank Street Mazda and Kanata Mazda. I had gotten a great deal from Moe at Bank Street and would have signed the deal when Alex at Kanata Mazda called me and told me he will beat Moe's price. I was at Kanata Mazda in less than 25min only to learn from Alex himself that he only gave me a better deal to get me into their dealership. He really pissed me off and in the end he could not even match Moe's price. I WILL NEVER give Kanata Mazda another thought when I buy my next car. I returned to Moe and he knew that his price was good. He even went the extra mile and reduced his price further. This is a salesman without a grudge and full of ethics.

l8ergeo
8-13-2016

"Pleasantly surprised"

Waiting at a red light to change last week, I noticed a Mazda 2016, CX3 in front of me. I wanted to drop in to a Mazda dealer to ONLY have a look inside! I was pleasantly surprised with the interior as well as the exterior. I was not excepting to purchase a vehicle at this time but after a test drive I wanted one. Best decision I ever made!

Pi
8-12-2016

"Great Salesmanship for a Trade Up"

We drove from Kingston to Bank Street Mazda following nused car leads that we found on AutoTrader.ca. We were greeted by salesman, Zouheir (Zach), who was friendly and hardworking. AutoTrader - often the exact car listed was sold long ago. Bank Street Mazda offered several similar vehicles and Zach set to work to match our ideas with our price. He held a great service oriented approach throughout and found us a great deal on a 2012 Mazda 3 GS-Sky. He gave us a good price for our trade-in too. For our delivery date, the car was cleaned, plated, and ready to zoom-zoom. Well worth the drive to our Nation's Capital. PS. Tee looked amazing in her nused car too.

PS2016
8-12-2016

"Good experience but be careful of the cash deals"

Our experience with the sales staff was positive. We decided on the car with one sales person. For some reason, the sale was then passed on to someone else who did the paperwork and seemed to get credit for the sale. No problem there for the buyer. One thing we did not like: We came prepared to pay cash for the car and the deal was arranged as a cash deal. When it came time to do the paperwork, we were told we needed to finance the car but could pay it off whenever we wanted. They were not set up to take a cheque for the car. So we went along with this and financed and paid the loan balance in full just as soon as Scotiabank would allow it. This ended up costing us a total of $208.80 over and above. There was a $90.95 charge for registration and administration fees just for the loan, $82.85 in interest and a $35 discharge fee. I assume that the dealer has an agreement/arrangement with ScotiaBank. I would have been 100 percent happy except for the financing part of the deal which we did not want in the first place.

Tee
8-11-2016

"Great Place to Buy a Mazda. "

Great experience buying a Mazda 5. I really enjoyed working with Zouheir; he was friendly, straightforward, and easy to deal with. It was worth the drive to Ottawa to buy our vehicle at Bank Street Mazda. :)

Toby, Royal LePage
8-10-2016

"Moe & my new Mazda 6 both AMAZING!"

Wow! Moe's salesmanship combined with what the new Mazda 6 has to offer were a great combination. Moe made it happen and his service is excellent! I would not hesitate for one second to recommend him to any new potential buyer. I have now driven my new 2016 Mazda 6 for about two weeks and love it more every day - everything that was promised was delivered in both service and car. If you are looking for a great car and great service, go see Moe Turkie at Bank Street Mazda! You will not be disappointed. I highly recommend both!

mazda
8-09-2016

"very nice peopole"

second time buy Mazda. happy to deal with Moe and service was great. I recommend to anyone who wants to buy Mazda. Good car and good service.

1 - 10 of 1,188 results
Reviews of Moe Turkie
Moe Turkie

Reviews of Tosh Singh
Tosh Singh

Reviews of Richard Boal
Richard Boal

Sales Consultant (Rock Star)

Reviews of Victor Douglas