Bank Street Mazda

2575 Bank Street,
Ottawa, Ontario K1T 1M8
Bank Street Mazda Info
About Bank Street Mazda

Bank Street Mazda has been the #1 VOLUME DEALER in Ontario for the past 25 years. Our most recent awards include: Dealer of Distinction • The Dealer of Distinction award is a program from Mazda Canada that recognizes the top Mazda dealers across Canada based on a comprehensive range of performance criteria in all areas of dealership operations that cover sales, marketing, parts, and service • Only 10 dealers in Ontario are chosen for this award President’s Award • The Mazda President’s Club award recognizes Dealers that have achieved the top of their game in new vehicle sales, target achievement, market share, customer satisfaction and overall operations. Grand Performer’s Award • The Grand Performer Award is bestowed upon Dealers who have achieved over 1,000 new vehicle sales in a calendar year. Our commitment is to our customer satisfaction and we continually try to improve our process, 1 customer at a time. We invite you to come in and see for yourself and we look forward to your visit.

About Bank Street Mazda Learn More

Tuesday 7:00 PM - 6:00 PM

1,137 Dealership Reviews
Angi C.

"Zoom zoom 2!"

I purchased my Mazda 3 back in 2005 at Bank Street Mazda and just purchased another one from them. You can't beat the deals and service they offer. I knew what I wanted and Moe made it happen. Couldn't be happier with my new car!

Vicki&Shawn
6-24-2016

"Very helpful and good service"

We bought a Mazda 3 and Moe was really helpful and knowledgeable! He was also very pleasant. We were very pleased with the service and quality.

Miatadreamer

"Moe Turkie was great"

Moe Turkie is a very enthusiastic and helpful salesman who knows his stuff and is prepared to go the extra mile to help a customer. He found me the exact car I was looking for. Took me on a good test drive where he pointed out the various features and helped me out with some minor issues during the purchase process. In the end I am very satisfied with the dealership and especially Moe Turkie. It is refreshing to deal with an enthusiastic AND very helpful salesperson.

Amanda923754

"Very amazing!"

Moe Turkie was an amazing dealer! He knew all the equipment the car had, and everything you needed to know about the car. Hes very friendly , nice and outgoing. He made the test drive as fun as possible while being also as safe as possible, he showed what the car could do and how good it is. I would definitely recommend Moe to everyone i know if they would need a car!

Kevin

Marcellus M

"Great Salesperson"

Moe is a great salesperson. He knows the strengths of his products and demonstrates this knowledge during test drives.

Matthew10:16
6-22-2016

"Fast service, friendly, very helpful"

Upon arrival I was quickly attended to and handed off to a sales associate. The sales associate was very pleasant and was keen to help me find a car that was suitable and in my price range. I was clear on my budget and he did not try to upsell which was very appreciated. I am very satisfied with my purchase. The one negative was that I did feel somewhat rushed by the sales associate and others at the dealership. Overall I would recommend this dealership to a friend.

TomM5569

"Good Purchase"

About a month ago I purchased a new Mazda 6 from Huseyn Huseynov. I wanted to give myself sometime to review my experience, these are my thoughts; Huseyn is a very good person with integrity that holds the interest of their customer at heart and as priority. There is almost an 'old world' quality to the service he provides, unexpected and not often found anymore. If a prospective buyer is looking to go through the Mazda car buying experience and wants to deal with someone of good character I would send them to Huseyn. In the FO, you should try to meet Huseyn's associate Zein Jolan, I enjoyed my time with Zein, I found the experience to be very straightforward and advise clients to consider the offerings he provides as there is value there. This was my second purchase from Bank Street Mazda.

Huseyn Huseynov

Peter12345

"Good service"

I bought a used Mazda 3 from the dealer and was very pleased with the service quality, the friendliness of staff and that reall atmosphere.

James

Wolfie

"Amazing sales quality"

I went there without having much knowledge about Mazda was taken care of very well. He explained every feature to me and showed me the pros and cons of every concern that I brought up. He was very knowledgeable about the products and got straight to the point. I recommend him highly.

Kathy Morey

"Our Mazda 3 purchase"

Moe and team were very knowledgeable and accommodating. I am very pleased with the level of service we received at Bank Street Mazda. I will recommend this dealer to anyone purchasing a car.

1 - 10 of 1,137 results