Bank Street Mazda

Tosh Singh

February 25, 2017

"Zach was excellent!"

- Allie

Zach was a great sales guy and very knowledgeable. Had the answer to every question. Great sense of humour, and made our entire buying experience easy! Kevin in finance was great also. Does not sugar coat anything - tells it how it is, which we were thankful for also. If you need a Mazda, go to Bank Street Mazda, and make sure you ask for Zach. You will not be disappointed.

February 24, 2017

"Exceptional Service!"

- Joe Kanoza

Zach, was great to deal with. Answered all of my questions, got me a great deal and made the overall experience of purchasing my vehicle pleasant and enjoyable. My wife and I will definitely be returning to him when we have to turn in our second car.

February 23, 2017

"Excellent vehicle, price and services"

- Shaun

I am a loyal customer of Bank Street Mazda. I recently bought a CX-9 which is the third vehicle I bought from this dealer. Daye provided a very good services and helped obtain a very good price for me. I am very satisfied with the vehicle, price and related services.

Used 2013 Mazda Mazda3, $10995