Bank Street Mazda

Moe Turkie, Sales Consultant, Bank Street Mazda

Moe Turkie

Richard Boal, Sales Consultant (Rock Star), Bank Street Mazda

Richard Boal

Sales Consultant (Rock Star)

December 04, 2016

"Great Experience"

- Matt w

Maher is very friendly not pushy and very professional and this was the best car buying experience for me. Maher is very knowledgeable and very easy to deal with, he answered all my questions and respected my time! in less than 2 hours i test-drove and purchased the car i wanted at the price i was hoping for! Great Team Attitude providing a pleasant hassle free environment helps in making the right decision. Thanks Mahar and Bank Street Mazda! Great experience.

November 30, 2016

"A REALLY POSITIVE BUYING EXPERIENCE"

- RossC

I've been purchasing new vehicles for almost 40 years and thought that I'd seen it all when it comes to new car sales practices. With the recent acquisition of a 2016 Mazda CX-5 I can honestly say that I've now encountered both the best and the worst of new car dealers. The worst being a Mazda dealer in the east end of Toronto whose actions were totally unethical, verging on criminal. This experience almost put me off the Mazda product. However, I had already made an appointment to see Huseyn Huseynov at Bank Street Mazda in Ottawa and decided to follow through. I'm glad I did. I've never met a more knowledgeable, considerate and personable Sales Consultant in all my years of car buying. No high pressure sales tactics, no " I'll have to run that past my manager " back and forth, no BS promises of " the best deal if you buy today ". Just honest, hard work and a genuine effort to understand what I wanted in a vehicle, how to achieve it and how to meet my target price. He did so in a professional manner and made the transaction comfortable and pleasant for both my wife and I. This individual went beyond what would be expected of a good Sales Consultant. For me, he has established a bench mark that will be hard to beat in, what is sometimes considered to be, a less than ethical profession. Huseyn stands out as an honest, energetic and effective individual who gets results through diligence and determination, never losing sight of the client's needs while still maintaining a positive business relationship and displaying a great sense of humor. This reflects well on the dealership and the product that they sell. I can honestly say that all of the staff that I met at Bank Street Mazda displayed the same level of enthusiasm and professionalism. Hard to imagine having a better car buying experience. As a side note, the CX-5 is proving why it is considered to " be best in class ". Excellent overall performance, comfortable, quiet ride, good fuel economy and an outstanding all wheel drive system. This vehicle shows why Japanese made products are considered to be a step above in terms of quality, performance, innovation and reliability. RossC Kingston, On.

November 22, 2016

"Thank you Mahar and Bank street Mazda !"

- D.B

We bought our Mazda 3 recently From bank street Mazda, Mahar was very friendly, proffesianal and extremely knowledgeable about Mazda products and george the finance manager was very helpful and patient answering all our questions and and i definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a new Mazda !

Used 2013 Mazda Mazda6, $13900