Bank Street Mazda

2575 Bank Street,
Ottawa, Ontario K1T 1M8
Bank Street Mazda Info
About Bank Street Mazda

Bank Street Mazda has been the #1 VOLUME DEALER in Ontario for the past 25 years. Our most recent awards include: Dealer of Distinction • The Dealer of Distinction award is a program from Mazda Canada that recognizes the top Mazda dealers across Canada based on a comprehensive range of performance criteria in all areas of dealership operations that cover sales, marketing, parts, and service • Only 10 dealers in Ontario are chosen for this award President’s Award • The Mazda President’s Club award recognizes Dealers that have achieved the top of their game in new vehicle sales, target achievement, market share, customer satisfaction and overall operations. Grand Performer’s Award • The Grand Performer Award is bestowed upon Dealers who have achieved over 1,000 new vehicle sales in a calendar year. Our commitment is to our customer satisfaction and we continually try to improve our process, 1 customer at a time. We invite you to come in and see for yourself and we look forward to your visit.

About Bank Street Mazda Learn More

Tuesday 7:00 PM - 6:00 PM

1,163 Dealership Reviews
Daniel2014
7-16-2016

"Excellent sales experience :) "

I got my first mazda 3 nice and blue , I'm looking forward to my next visit. Thanks again and I had wonderful sales experience . Hudo A

Gary
7-14-2016

"Great experience!"

This is my second time dealing with Bank St Mazda on the purchase of a new car. The first was a 2014 Mazda 3 and this time it was for a Mazda 6. I am very happy with the cars and with the service that I received from Bank St. Mazda. Tosh was knowledgeable, respectful and patient and I would not hesitate to recommend him to others in the market for a Mazda.

Maissa
7-13-2016

"Good sales experience "

This is our second Mazda purchase but first at this location. We knew we wanted an SUV of some kind and before settling for Mazda we started to look at other makes just to make sure nothing else compared. Mazda was our second stop while car shopping. We met Moe and when he started helping we could see he was very knowledgeable about the car. He saw that we had a baby with us so safety would be a big issue for us and explained all the great safety features it had. He gave us great deals and listened to all of our concerns. He is also soft spoken so you don't feel like you're talking to a pushy sales person. He told us when we walked in that he would give us a great deal and that we would be leaving with a car that we wanted and he was right! I would recommend him to anyone.

Kevin

SoniaG
7-12-2016

"Bought a new Mazda CX-9 GT 2016"

This is the 3rd time we've dealt with Bank Street Mazda and we keep on going back because we always have a good experience and get great customer service. Moe and James were very easy and friendly to deal with.

Chris B
7-12-2016

"Bought a 2016 Mazda 3GT TECH from Bank St Mazda"

Moe was awesome, from the initial phone call to see if they had what I wanted in stock to signing the papers. I made a surprise visit shortly after and there it was in the show room, the car I wanted and options and all. I sat down with Moe to look at the numbers, he was very pleasant to deal with! No pressure, no bs and very knowledgeable about what he was selling. I also dealt with Kevin the finance manager, again very professional and easy to talk to and most importantly no pressure or stress. Kevin even got me a better rate then what I was expecting. Theses two guys went over and beyond my expectations and would recommend anyone looking for a Mazda to deal with them. Loving the new ride 3GT TECH, what a car!! -Chris B

Kevin

vdubguy1

"Smooth Transaction"

Friendly guy that's eager to win your business. I was ready to walk away, but he made it worth my while. Will come back next time.

2016CX-5GS

"Thorough and patient"

I had a very different experience this time when i bought my 2016 CX-5 and took ownership on July 8th, compared to when I bought my Mazda3, 6 years ago. I highly recommend dealing with the three guys I highlighted below. You will still have to negotiate but the process is a lot less insulting than with others that I have dealt with in the past and at other dealerships. I dealt with Performance Mazda, Kanata Mazda and 2 dealerships in Quebec province. None compared to the experience with Moe, James and Zein. Excellent job!

Ange
7-09-2016

"Awesome experience "

I walked into the dealership I didn't know what I really want and this guy come up to me and help me through my first buying car experience he was so patient and great. I highly recommend anyone to come see him cause you won't regret it!

NewMazdaDriver
7-06-2016

"Good Dealership"

The process of finding a good car dealership is more difficult than one would think. I came across Bank Street Mazda - after checking out several different dealerships - which led me to Richard, a young salesman who is just starting out. He found me the car I wanted, and was very friendly and accommodating. While I had to wait 3 and half weeks to get the car I wanted, it was 100% worth the wait. Love the brand, so will likely purchase our next vehicle from Bank Street Mazda.

Cheryl
7-06-2016

"Great until the deal was done"

The employee never called me back to follow up on scratch on new car and afterrible almost 2 months still waiting for my bumper protector.

1 - 10 of 1,163 results
Reviews of Richard Boal
Richard Boal

Sales Consultant (Rock Star)

Reviews of Tosh Singh