Bank Street Mazda

Tosh Singh, Sales, Bank Street Mazda

Tosh Singh

Richard Boal, Sales Consultant (Rock Star), Bank Street Mazda

Richard Boal

Sales Consultant (Rock Star)

January 20, 2017

"Mazda experience "

- Rony1

I was told the car buying experience would feel something like hell but as soon as i stepped in to the dealership Elie immediately made a joke and broke the ice between us, he then proceeded to not only show me the car but to take me on one of the funnest and funniest drives of my life, he had the answers to all my questions and although i didn't end up purchasing a Mazda he still contacts me asking about my new vehicle and how it's treating me! Overall amazing experience and im glad he approached me!

January 13, 2017

"Mazda Mechanics are awesome "

- joanne123

Always take my vehicle to Val and I never regret it. He checks out the problems and fixes them fast and is really super nice!

January 08, 2017

"Glad I stopped- thanks Maher! "

- Gi-lady

This past November, I walked in and was greeted by Maher! Glad I did. I had done a bit of research prior to my visit. I change car every four years or so. I told Maher that I was looking at buying the Mazda CX-3 and I had a trade-in. I mentioned that I did not want to spend my Friday night negotiating and wanted to get to business right away and be presented with the best price for the new car and my trade-in. I took advantage to test drive the CX-3 that was offered right-away. Well, within a couple of hours I was back home sipping my glass of wine and satisfied with my CX-3 AWD GT 2017 that I had just purchased. I found Maher to be respectful of my needs, pleasant during the entire process and of guidance with my choice of accessories at a satisfying price. I appreciated the flexibility upon pick-up and when I informed Maher that I had my winter tires to install (no cost) and wanting additional equipment. The delivery was easy and I had no issue with my 500$ deposit. My heart last year was for the Honda HRV and the fact that there was a Honda HRV in the Mazda showroom next to the CX-3 convinced me in my choice for the CX-3. I have been driving my CX-3 approximately two weeks and I am totally in love with it! I am glad I treated myself with the GT as it has all the bells and whistles that I have put off for too long (navigation system, heated seats, moonroof and a Bose sound system, etc). The weirdest option in this model is the armrest - who cares, just get it! Backseat room is limited but I do not need it since I no longer have kids to drive around. Finally, everyone I dealt with was nice and respectful of my needs, including Zein at finance. It was nice to meet management-Sean and the ladies at the reception. I am glad I stopped by, and again my appreciation for this pleasant adventure goes to Maher Assaad!

Used 2013 Mazda Mazda6, $13900