Bank Street Mazda

2575 Bank Street,
Ottawa, Ontario K1T 1M8
Bank Street Mazda Info
About Bank Street Mazda

Bank Street Mazda has been the #1 VOLUME DEALER in Ontario for the past 25 years. Our most recent awards include: Dealer of Distinction • The Dealer of Distinction award is a program from Mazda Canada that recognizes the top Mazda dealers across Canada based on a comprehensive range of performance criteria in all areas of dealership operations that cover sales, marketing, parts, and service • Only 10 dealers in Ontario are chosen for this award President’s Award • The Mazda President’s Club award recognizes Dealers that have achieved the top of their game in new vehicle sales, target achievement, market share, customer satisfaction and overall operations. Grand Performer’s Award • The Grand Performer Award is bestowed upon Dealers who have achieved over 1,000 new vehicle sales in a calendar year. Our commitment is to our customer satisfaction and we continually try to improve our process, 1 customer at a time. We invite you to come in and see for yourself and we look forward to your visit.

About Bank Street Mazda Learn More

Tuesday 7:00 PM - 6:00 PM

1,120 Dealership Reviews
Sandra A
5-26-2016

"Great Customer Service"

Bought a mazda 3 from Shane and the process was quick and painless! He cut to the chase, providing me with all the information I needed to make my decision without being pushy. He let the specs speak for themselves which was much appreciated! Fair negotiator as well. Great experience! Thanks Shane!

Hossein Kashani
5-25-2016

"Satisfied"

Friendly staff, they helped me choose the right vehicle and the right options,the salesman was very helpful, he didn't try to convince me to add unnecessary options to the car.

Satisfied customer
5-25-2016

"Awesome Customer Service"

I went into Bank Street Mazda unsure if I was going to purchase a new car or not. Within minutes of my arrival, Tosh Singh came out to assist me. After taking the time to find out about my automobile needs, he took me out for a test drive in a CX-3. Tosh was very friendly, professional and helpful, taking the time to answer all of my questions. I loved the car and decided to buy. I highly recommend Tosh and Bank Street Mazda. Thank you Tosh.

NewMazdaforus
5-19-2016

"Great salesman, a little slow completing purchase"

We are picking up our new vehicle on Saturday and very happy to do so. Richard Boar was the first man we met at the dealership and from the initial conversation we wanted to do business with him. Richard was always a good listener and patient with our questions. He has a most outgoing personality and was always cheerful about getting information when he wasn't sure of the answer. The day we bought there was only one finance man working and a second who was brand new to the dealership. In the end we dealt with the new man, Ramin, who was excellent. But the wait of almost two hours to see him was too long. We have bought houses in less time! We are to receive some credit for service when we pick up the car and are hoping this all goes smoothly. Thanks Richard and Ramin, and the other guys who chatted during the long wait.

Ca7h
5-19-2016

"Excellent service"

Shane and Kirk made sure that I got the best service and deal for my new car. I had a great experience and I recommend buying from Bank Street Mazda.

Kirk Cameron

t_lecuyer
5-09-2016

"Great no-hassle experience"

After visiting all 4 of the other Mazda dealers in Ottawa/Gatineau, our final stop was at Bank Street Mazda. We got the best price at this location and the service has been great. Ben Spirak was our sales person, he answered all our concerns and every step has gone smoothly. Sean and Zein also assisted in our transaction and we got our new car within a few days as promised. Service department has been friendly and efficient so far. If you're looking for a Mazda in Ottawa, make sure to include Bank Street in your search, as the other dealerships offered decent and even great service, but in the end couldn't match the price.

Nothappy
4-25-2016

"They all Lie"

It's taken six weeks to never get any callbacks to find out what's going on with the car that was supposedly incoming four weeks ago Sean currently Benjamin the scene and James were really shouldn't be in this kind of industry have no customer service experience or skills I really don't know how Shiv Dilawri would have them on the payroll

eric
4-24-2016

"Purchased 2016 Mazda 3 Hatchback"

Showroom is very attractive, and all vehicles models are there to view. Very nice waiting area for their customers, which included an awesome coffee dispenser. Staff is great. Dealt with Shane as our salesperson and Zein who was looking after financing. Both are very polite,professional and extremely trustworthy. No BS. honest guys. Shane even responded to questions we had after leaving the dealership. If we texted him he always got back to us with an answer. He was also very good at keeping us updated on the status of when our vehicle would be delivered. Once delivered the car had everything it was promised and Shane did an awesome job of making sure I knew everything about the vehicle before leaving the dealership.

Carcouple
4-23-2016

"Great Service"

My husband and I were very happy with the service at this dealership. We dealt with different dealers at different times, and all of them were friendly, helpful and didn't make us feel pressured or uncomfortable with making a deal. They were also easy to reach by phone and text and seemed to communicate well with each other, which made it easier on us. Shane went on to another dealership but we were relaxed and confident in his service right away. Then, primarily dealt with Ben and he was attentive, professional and made sure we had all that we needed and answered all our questions promptly. Zein and Sean were both friendly, fast and helpful.

unimpressed
4-23-2016

"never ever again....ever."

After my folks had a bad experience with Dilawri two years ago, we figured it was a one-off and went to one of dealerships this past winter. They had the vehicle we wanted at a reasonable price. Amazingly massive mistake. Customer service was atrocious. They would make appointments with us and then never remember who we were or why we were there. The vehicle had a broken grill they promised to replace (6 months and still not calling us back to fix it). Wrong documents to transfer vehicle for the Quebec registration....not just once but TWICE! They were rude and arrogant every time we had to go back to get the paperwork. Unbelievable.

1 - 10 of 1,120 results

Reviews of Moe Turkie
Moe Turkie

Reviews of Richard Boal
Richard Boal

Sales Consultant (Rock Star)

Reviews of Victor Douglas