Bank Street Mazda

Elie Elkoussaifi

Sales Representative
Richard Boal, Sales Consultant (Rock Star), Bank Street Mazda

Richard Boal

Sales Consultant (Rock Star)

"Excellent customer service"

- camer

Very patient, understanding, kind and listen to customers. They are availlable and willing to help. They try their best to get the customer happy. Hussein Al-Mufleh helped us from the time we arrived to the the time we took our car home. Thanks Colince and Diane

"Very good experience"

- H and I Maddison

Hussein was very friendly from the time my husband and I walked into the dealership. He listened to what I wanted and found the model that would suit our needs...no trying to upsell to more. I would recommend him to friends/family in the market for a car. Due to our own time constraints, we rushed thru the financials but when we went to pick up the car, Zein took the time to make sure we had everything we were promised and all the paperwork was in order.

March 17, 2017

"Rocky start but overall good"

- Laurence

Zouheir was really great during the negotiation process and was accommodating of all my requests. A little rocky after everything was signed: long wait when picking up the car, miscommunication about my winter tires being put on and the ability to put in heating seats for the passenger side. However, everything was resolved quickly, amicably and they were more than generous with compensation for my troubles. Thanks!

Used 2012 Mazda CX-9, $20950