Bank Street Mazda

2575 Bank Street,
Ottawa, Ontario K1T 1M8
Bank Street Mazda Info
About Bank Street Mazda

Bank Street Mazda has been the #1 VOLUME DEALER in Ontario for the past 25 years. Our most recent awards include: Dealer of Distinction • The Dealer of Distinction award is a program from Mazda Canada that recognizes the top Mazda dealers across Canada based on a comprehensive range of performance criteria in all areas of dealership operations that cover sales, marketing, parts, and service • Only 10 dealers in Ontario are chosen for this award President’s Award • The Mazda President’s Club award recognizes Dealers that have achieved the top of their game in new vehicle sales, target achievement, market share, customer satisfaction and overall operations. Grand Performer’s Award • The Grand Performer Award is bestowed upon Dealers who have achieved over 1,000 new vehicle sales in a calendar year. Our commitment is to our customer satisfaction and we continually try to improve our process, 1 customer at a time. We invite you to come in and see for yourself and we look forward to your visit.

About Bank Street Mazda Learn More

Tuesday 7:00 PM - 6:00 PM

1,217 Dealership Reviews
Graham882
9-29-2016

"Very good friendly service"

I went into Bank Street Mazda on Saturday Sept, 24/2016. Moe was extremely knowledgeable and friendly. This was my first purchase of a vehicle Moe was a pleasure to deal with in fact i told my neighbour Joanne how great my experience was and she bought a car from him later that day!

tess92
9-29-2016

"Good Customer Service"

The deal took about a week in total from going to check out the car to driving it off the lot. My and my boyfriend went in thinking Mazda was a perfect choice as I am very familiar the car. We dealt with Zouheir for the deal and Zein for the finance. I wish there was a little more communication between all parties of the deal, often times Zouheir would email me and when I told my boyfriend he had no idea what was going on. The biweekly payment we agreed on was not the best but was not the worst, it was reasonable in the end.

Canuckdrew
9-28-2016

"Fair deal, honest review"

Having been a Bank St customer for servicing on my existing Mazda, I've always felt their customer service was always spot on. Wanting to keep my current vehicle and buy a second vehicle, my wife and I felt it was time to test the customer service of the sales team. Tosh greeted us with a firm handshake and asked (several times) if we wanted anything to drink. After 2 hours, we came to an agreement which wasn't the greatest, nor was it the worst...it was fair. Granted we likely could've negotiated more, having had a long day followed by a 2hr sales negotiation, my wife and I walked away comfortable with the arrangement. If you've got the patience, fortitude, and stamina to endure the dreaded new vehicle negotiation process, I would definitely recommend Bank St Mazda. Although they are very much sales driven, they do listen. You may not get exactly what you want, but I can assure you, you will leave remarkably pleased with outstanding customer service, and a team of young guns willing to educate and deal. My only critiscim: the sales guys need to gear down their frat boy chatter when not dealing with a customer. For those of us who are customers in the building, it wasn't pleasant to listen to...it took away from the professionalism the business is trying to create.

Happy123

"Great customer service!"

This is my second new car purchase from Bank Street Mazda. Moe was extremely knowledgeable, helpful and great to deal with. I would definitely recommend buying a car from Bank Street Mazda.

Sunshine123
9-28-2016

"Best customer service I have ever recieved! "

My experience at Bank Street Mazda was excellent. I am the type to be suspicious of sales people of any kind, but Moe was very friendly, helpful, and honest! He worked with me on my trade and gave me a great deal on my new car! I would recommend Moe to anyone who is looking for a new or used vehicle as he is extremely patient and knowledgable. I'm so happy with my purchase!

Ottawa Resident

"Dealer Review"

Moe was very helpful and professional when we were at the dealership looking at new cars. He was very knowledgeable did his utmost to help us.

Loulou22

"One, two... three?"

In 2013, we bought a Mazda 3 from this dealership (car #1). Believe or not, it was a very positive experience. Since then, we've been going there for service because of the staff's friendliness (Brian always greets me with a smile and anecdotes) and the mechanics' knowledge and experience. This month, we bought a CX 5 from the same dealership (car #2). We dealt with Maher Assaad. We found him to be very pleasant and easy going. Brownie points since we really dislike pushy salespeople. He effectively answered all of our questions. When we picked up the car, he also came in on his day off to make sure we were satisfied with our new vehicle. Also, when I went for a service call this morning for my older car, he immediately approached me to inquire how I liked my new purchase. We also dealt with Sean Curly. There was a minor scratch on the door and he quickly addressed and rectified the issue. Now that's what I call a team! Will we purchase our next vehicle there again? There's a pretty good chance.

Vince M
9-28-2016

"Made the car buying experience easy!"

Moe got me into the vehicle I wanted for the price I wanted. Good experience and will recommend again and again. I hope to get great service during my lease!

Toe

"Great service"

Had a great experience. Moe was helpful and was able to meet all my needs and expectations. Thank you very much. Would come back next time.

Sharrye16
9-27-2016

"brilliant brilliant brilliant!"

Although a very recent purchase the experience at the dealership was completely brilliant! Shane answered all questions and went above and beyond in providing information not only on the vehicle but also on the post sales service that this dealership provides. The vehicles we test drove were all incredibly clean. Once I picked the 'winner' I felt like a winner. Kevin made the $ discussion easy to understand and ensured I had all and only the additional post sales packages I needed. Go to Hunt Club Mazda - ask for Shane. (1 small observation - no female salesperson - though maybe I was too busy looking at cars)

Kevin Yang

1 - 10 of 1,217 results
Reviews of Moe Turkie
Moe Turkie

Reviews of Tosh Singh
Tosh Singh

Reviews of Richard Boal
Richard Boal

Sales Consultant (Rock Star)

Reviews of Victor Douglas