AutoPrice Canada Mississauga

Service Manager

February 18, 2017

"No pressure salesman"

- John223

Matt was a pleasure to talk too, he answered all our questions. He was patient and did not pressure us one bit. He helped us to get a good deal on the car we wanted. Both him and Ron went the extra mile for us. Definitely will be buying from them again.

December 20, 2016

"Nice cars and excellent service simplified.."

- Arina & Ziad

I got my BMW X3 35i Turbo from Autoprice Canada. To start with, the price was pretty much the best, but when it comes to the value and package, then definitely the best knowing that I searched for 2 weeks and visited over 20 dealers. Regarding service, I could not ask for better service and commitment than what I got. Jay was very helpful and professional all the way.. I highly recommend, thank you Autoprice Canada team.

November 25, 2016

"People make the dealership fantastic"

- Chris chase

My experience from the moment I walked in the showroom, to financing the vehicle I liked was the most pleasant experience because of Damian Baker very helpful and very friendly. Thanks Damien all the best from Chris and Laura.

Used 2014 Fiat 500L, $10495