AutoPrice Canada Mississauga

Financial Services Manager

April 14, 2017

"Customer Service "

- Angiebaby13

So here it goes. I've been looking at cars for a bit and can across a country man I wanted to test drive ! So we drove to Missauga to do so. Marek was absolutely on hands, advised on safety , goods and bads. I didn't like BMW ,but I asked to take one for a test. I fell in love. ( I arrived at 7:30pm taking out 4 cars with no problem ). For costumer service s 10plus for Marek. As for my purchase , I haven't received my car yet. So I can't say if I was sold a good car. But I also got the chance to meet Ron and he was great too. This is just customer service. I'll be back soon for an over all experience

Ron Nehme
Other Employees : Marek

February 18, 2017

"No pressure salesman"

- John223

Matt was a pleasure to talk too, he answered all our questions. He was patient and did not pressure us one bit. He helped us to get a good deal on the car we wanted. Both him and Ron went the extra mile for us. Definitely will be buying from them again.

Nibras Matt
Ron Nehme

December 20, 2016

"Nice cars and excellent service simplified.."

- Arina & Ziad

I got my BMW X3 35i Turbo from Autoprice Canada. To start with, the price was pretty much the best, but when it comes to the value and package, then definitely the best knowing that I searched for 2 weeks and visited over 20 dealers. Regarding service, I could not ask for better service and commitment than what I got. Jay was very helpful and professional all the way.. I highly recommend, thank you Autoprice Canada team.

Jay Jamal