AutoPrice Canada Mississauga

1630 Matheson Blvd,
Mississauga, Ontario L4W 1Y4
AutoPrice Canada Mississauga Info
About AutoPrice Canada Mississauga

If there's one thing we want everyone to know it's that at Autoprice Canada Mississauga we are here to make you happy. That's what we want from the time you walk into our showroom looking for your dream car to the day you want to trade it in. In addition to our lineup of high-quality vehicles that offers many choices for drivers with different wants and needs, there's also our car service and repair center. We train and retrain to help ensure the vehicle you buy or lease from us continues to satisfy you for hundreds-of-thousands of miles to come. What's more, we use certified OEM quality parts this way, you know you're vehicle is being treated right, from start to finish. Speaking of being treated well? AutoPrice Canada (Mississauga) takes one stressful part of the car buying experience and turns it in to a BIG positive. That's thanks to our team of specialized Sales and loan specialists. Here to make sure all of your finance needs are met, they work hard crunching the numbers and ultimately provide an all-around pleasurable experience - some even go so far as to call it unmatched. Of course, the best way to learn more about our commitment to you here at AutoPrice Canada (Mississauga) is to talk with us. Call, send us a note online, or stop in to our showroom anytime!. We're located at 1630 Matheson Blvd Mississauga, Ontario and would love to answer any questions you might have.

About AutoPrice Canada Mississauga

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

msmack
2/23/2015

"Customer Service Excellence "

I was a bit apprehensive in trusting any dealer or mechanic with servicing my Mercedes Benz however; the customer service received from Nivine Karanouch and Michael Aboudi made me feel at ease. Any questions I had or issues were rectified in a timely manner along with a detailed summary of the service or repair of my car. Thank you Mike and Nivine for your attention it is much appreciated. Carol

Jorge
1/15/2015

"Just as advertised"

Damian took care of my needs within 24 hours. That is amazing!!! No pressure, no BS, just an excellent service. Will recommend to all of my friends and relatives. Thanks Damian

Phyllis
1/11/2015

"great experience!!"

Damian is very nice and helpful, but didn't get any discount from the used car. He allowed us to test drive by ourselves which build the trust and also very patient explaining all details.

Dinno
12/17/2014

"Good financing and good service "

Mike jay and nivine they are good in autoprice Canada I recommend first to talk to them before any one alls so the r good there

Sonny
12/17/2014

"Amazing Dealer"

Damian is the man you want to see if your looking for a car. He was great with all of the car buying aspects. No push no pressure really relaxed buy with great service and great price. Highly recommended.

Billie5683
11/29/2014

"Great service and an excellent deal!"

I had such a wonderful experience and Damian ( the sales representative ) was amazing! He was very knowledgeable about my Mercedes and helped explain many features I had no idea about. He even set up my blue tooth before I drove away with my new car. I would recommend this dealership to everyone. Damian truly knows what he is doing! :)

edmund.chien
11/26/2014

"Excellent predelivery service."

I did a thorough check of the car before purchase. At delivery I discovered the detailing Autoprice did was exceptional including engine shampoo. In addition, when I got him I discovered that the tires had been replaced with a completely brand new set. This was either done to satisfy the safety or purely as a goodwill gesture. In either case, they were incredibly honest and trustworthy. Add to the fact that they didn’t even make note of this expense on their part. I’ve been thoroughly impressed and happy with their handling of vehicle preparation. Damian was wonderful to work with.

nardi5
10/27/2014

"Volvo XC90"

Best experience in buying a car. Dealt with Damian his friendlyness, expertise and professionalism exceeded my expectation. Smooth deal in a couple of hours. Thankyou

Williampatey
9/12/2014

"William Patey"

Damian is a fantastic person. Truly a pleasure to do business with. He is friendly, sincere, honest and caring and supportive. His attention and customer care to his customrs needs is a level of customer service that should be the standard for all dealerships. His work is efficient and he takes care of everything. I just purchased my seventh car in my life thus far and in all the years and all the dealerships I have purcased from Damian and AutoPrice Canada has been the friendliest, honest and customer oriented and caring dealership I have ever come across and that is saying a lot because I have always had great experiences with dealerships, their service, etc. and Damian and Auto Price Canada comes out on top! My experience and purchase are more than satasfied and I look forward to my next purchase with them and the service team in the years to come! I strongly recomend you try here first, I am sure you wont want to go anywhere else! Thank you Damian and team at AutoPrice Canada! Bravo!!!

darcy.draper.7
9/04/2014

"First Visit"

Excellent visit. I was looked after by Ramzi Diab, the company president. Ramzi was helpful and patient with me as I test drove several cars. WE are working on a deal that I hope to finalise in a few days.

Ramzi Diab