AutoPrice Canada Mississauga

Makes: Used Car Dealer

AutoPrice Canada Mississauga

AutoPrice Canada Mississauga Info
About AutoPrice Canada Mississauga

If there's one thing we want everyone to know it's that at Autoprice Canada Mississauga we are here to make you happy. That's what we want from the time you walk into our showroom looking for your dream car to the day you want to trade it in. In addition to our lineup of high-quality vehicles that offers many choices for drivers with different wants and needs, there's also our car service and repair center. We train and retrain to help ensure the vehicle you buy or lease from us continues to satisfy you for hundreds-of-thousands of miles to come. What's more, we use certified OEM quality parts this way, you know you're vehicle is being treated right, from start to finish. Speaking of being treated well? Autoprice Canada (Mississauga) takes one stressful part of the car buying experience and turns it in to a BIG positive. That's thanks to our team of specialized Sales and loan specialists. Here to make sure all of your finance needs are met, they work hard crunching the numbers and ultimately provide an all-around pleasurable experience - some even go so far as to call it unmatched. Of course, the best way to learn more about our commitment to you here at Autoprice Canada (Mississauga) is to talk with us. Call, send us a note online, or stop in to our showroom anytime!. We're located at 1630 Matheson Blvd Mississauga, Ontario and would love to answer any questions you might have.

About AutoPrice Canada Mississauga

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

"Volvo XC90"

Best experience in buying a car. Dealt with Damian his friendlyness, expertise and professionalism exceeded my expectation. Smooth deal in a couple of hours. Thankyou

"William Patey"

Damian is a fantastic person. Truly a pleasure to do business with. He is friendly, sincere, honest and caring and supportive. His attention and customer care to his customrs needs is a level of customer service that should be the standard for all dealerships. His work is efficient and he takes care of everything. I just purchased my seventh car in my life thus far and in all the years and all the dealerships I have purcased from Damian and AutoPrice Canada has been the friendliest, honest and customer oriented and caring dealership I have ever come across and that is saying a lot because I have always had great experiences with dealerships, their service, etc. and Damian and Auto Price Canada comes out on top! My experience and purchase are more than satasfied and I look forward to my next purchase with them and the service team in the years to come! I strongly recomend you try here first, I am sure you wont want to go anywhere else! Thank you Damian and team at AutoPrice Canada! Bravo!!!

"First Visit"

Excellent visit. I was looked after by Ramzi Diab, the company president. Ramzi was helpful and patient with me as I test drove several cars. WE are working on a deal that I hope to finalise in a few days.

Ramzi Diab

"Used Vehicle Purchase"

I dealt with Damian who was a pleasure to deal with and he came across as honest and genuine. I have had the vehicle for 1 month and have had to take it in for a windshield sprayer pump replacement. I had not hassels. The Service Department Customer Service Rep Navine was very nice and even offered me a loaner car while I was waiting for my vehicle to be repaired. All in all I have a feeling that this will be a good company to deal with for future service and certainly recommend this place of business. Kathy Weston

"Excellent service"

I have been taking my car for regular maintenance for over a year now (oil changes, tire rotation, brakes) and they have been on time and the price has been consistent and fair. Mike and Nivine have also gone over and beyond to make sure I am happy, for instance, when i prepare my car for winter, the skirts have to be removed, they have washed and wrapped them to protect my interior. It was a nice touch.

"PRICELESS"

I was gonna take my car to infiniti dealership because I was gonna save $100 due to their promotion going on right now. However when I called Auto price Mississauga to tell them that i was gonna go with infiniti for the services recommended I spoke to Nivine she recognized my voice and I was very sick but she was so nice and kind. She has excellent customer service. Although I was gonna save $$$ with infiniti I chose Auto price because of both Michael and Nivine for their excellent customer service. I am always treated like an individual not a number by both Michael and Nivine every time I take my car there for regular service. Their customer service is PRICELESS.

"Recent purchase"

Just purchased a 2005 CR-V. Autoprice competitively price their vehicles which made our decision easier. Our buying experience was pleasant and Orlando Falsetti was very professional with no pushy sales tactics. I would recommend Autoprice if you are considering buying a vehicle, they have a great inventory of vehicles.

"experience with auto price dealer"

I have a wonderful and pleasant service from employee especially mr Orlando Falsetti . He is very confident and calm person no pushing to customer and explain better than ever any body of my experience. Mr damian baker is good person to deal with. Overall I very much impress from auto price dealer and their service Thanks Baljeet cheema

"AutoPrice Canada Mississauga - Recommended!"

I found Auto Price Mississauga dealership from online search when i was looking for a preowned car. I didn't know this dealership before. I would recommend this dealership after my experience with them as their customer service is very good and their people are very friendly. My friend and I spoke to Orlando Falsetti over the phone first. Orlando gave us a comprehensive introduction of the inventories, which was indeed helpful. It took us longer than we thought to finally make the decision. It was late that night when I signed the purchase agreement. The whole team was very patient. I was exhausted at the end but Damian Baker's humor cheered me up. I really appreciate their hard work. The services, which they promised to me to perform, they performed and the documentation was organized when Orlando Falsetti and Wiliam Barat delivered the car to me a few days later. Orlando Falsetti and Wiliam Barat were very punctual. It was peak hour but they delivered the car on time. I really appreciate AutoPrice Mississauga's hard work, good customer service, integrity and great help!

"The Personal Touch..."

I have been taking my vehicles to Autoprice for 4 yrs. There's that saying..."everything happens for a reason"...It was a car accident that brought me to Autoprice where they took their time and found me the vehicle that I wanted. Then the service began...maintaining the car...Not only do they accommodate my schedule, they make sure that all and any servicing needs are explained and broken down to my understanding. When I return for my vehicle, I know, without a doubt, not only has my vehicle been serviced as per required, but I am ALWAYS presented with a POLISHED Sexy car...My car!! Knowing that my car is treated the like a Million Dollars is more than I can say... I have and will continue to recommend friends, family and clients... Autoprice Canada...Top of the Line Service to You and Your Car!! Thank you all...!! Rose

Reviews of Damian Baker