AutoPrice Canada Mississauga

1630 Matheson Blvd,
Mississauga, Ontario L4W 1Y4
AutoPrice Canada Mississauga Info
About AutoPrice Canada Mississauga

If there's one thing we want everyone to know it's that at Autoprice Canada Mississauga we are here to make you happy. That's what we want from the time you walk into our showroom looking for your dream car to the day you want to trade it in. In addition to our lineup of high-quality vehicles that offers many choices for drivers with different wants and needs, there's also our car service and repair center. We train and retrain to help ensure the vehicle you buy or lease from us continues to satisfy you for hundreds-of-thousands of miles to come. What's more, we use certified OEM quality parts this way, you know you're vehicle is being treated right, from start to finish. Speaking of being treated well? AutoPrice Canada (Mississauga) takes one stressful part of the car buying experience and turns it in to a BIG positive. That's thanks to our team of specialized Sales and loan specialists. Here to make sure all of your finance needs are met, they work hard crunching the numbers and ultimately provide an all-around pleasurable experience - some even go so far as to call it unmatched. Of course, the best way to learn more about our commitment to you here at AutoPrice Canada (Mississauga) is to talk with us. Call, send us a note online, or stop in to our showroom anytime!. We're located at 1630 Matheson Blvd Mississauga, Ontario and would love to answer any questions you might have.

About AutoPrice Canada Mississauga

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Shiv
7/15/2015

"Sales and Service"

I bought my first vehicle at their location in London in 2013. It was an absolute pleasure dealing with the staff, no pressure and good advice. As I had bought extended warranty through them (Platinum Plan) my vehicle was completely serviced by them regularly and each time the staff was courteous and helpful. I now get my car serviced at the Mississauga location and their service is excellent. Recently I had a claim that involved using my warranty. My experience in dealing with Nivine and Mike was nothing short of "excellent". My overall experience with them handling this claim was very professional and super nice. Because of their professionalism, my son bought his car earlier this year from Jay Jamal. He was just as professional and our experience was nothing short of expectation.

AMR
7/13/2015

"Great service used car dealership"

My experience at this dealership was great. To date, I have bought two cars from them. They were very helpful. I definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a used vehicle.

Bhatt8400
7/02/2015

"2012 BMW 328i"

I wanted to buy used BMW 3 series from this dealership. I saw the car advertised on AutoTrader.ca so I called to make an appointment to see the car. The guy, Ron, sales person at the dealership, told me that he is at the dealership until 9 pm and I can come any time until 9 pm. I live in the middle of the Toronto down-town so I drove to Mississauga at the dealership. When I arrived at the dealership the guy approached me and greeted me and everything was good so far. I asked about Ron since I spoke with him on the phone earlier. So he told me that he went out with the customer and he will be back. He also asked me about what car are you interested in. So I told him about the advertisement that I saw on AutoTrader.ca and he took me to the car that I was looking for. I bought 2014 Mazda6 just 8 months ago and the cars's value dropped down drastically. Ron came back and I meet with him and told that I like this BMW. So Ron took me to his office ad crunched the numbers. And told me to apply for financing. So I told me that without taking a test drive of the car how can I apply for financing. So he told me to see if the car gets approved or not then we will see about the car. So I got off the chair and went out of the dealership. How can I apply for financing without even sitting in the car. I am never visiting this dealership again. I don't recommend this dealership at all. I wasted time and fuel.

Ron Nehme

Tara
6/23/2015

"Excellent customer service!"

From the minute I walked into the dealership, I knew I could trust the team at Auto Price Canada. Jay was excellent to work with!

Fayaz
5/23/2015

"Excellent sales person ever seen"

Damian Baker is a amzing person very knowledgable very friendly and very kind and trust able never seen the sales person like him before honestly. i bought a 2014 chrysler 300 from him and he gave also discount, car was like brand new and he even finish all the work before even deadline time, he knows the persons needs and he give a honest advice so i recommend to all of my friends ,relatives and my co worker to please meet mr Baker and he will take care all of your needs.Thanks to Mr Baker

gmorel4
5/08/2015

"Excellent Experience"

This was an amazing transaction experience for purchasing a car. The staff was knowledgeable and accommodating. I got a 2011 Audi A4 in Red, and the car looked beautiful. It was well detailed and was just as advertised. The service department did an oil change and put brand new brakes and rotors. Would definitely recommend to a friend and buy from them again. A+.

msmack
2/23/2015

"Customer Service Excellence "

I was a bit apprehensive in trusting any dealer or mechanic with servicing my Mercedes Benz however; the customer service received from Nivine Karanouch and Michael Aboudi made me feel at ease. Any questions I had or issues were rectified in a timely manner along with a detailed summary of the service or repair of my car. Thank you Mike and Nivine for your attention it is much appreciated. Carol

Jorge
1/15/2015

"Just as advertised"

Damian took care of my needs within 24 hours. That is amazing!!! No pressure, no BS, just an excellent service. Will recommend to all of my friends and relatives. Thanks Damian

Phyllis
1/11/2015

"great experience!!"

Damian is very nice and helpful, but didn't get any discount from the used car. He allowed us to test drive by ourselves which build the trust and also very patient explaining all details.

Dinno
12/17/2014

"Good financing and good service "

Mike jay and nivine they are good in autoprice Canada I recommend first to talk to them before any one alls so the r good there

Reviews of Jay Jamal