"Efficient and Genuine Service"
- The Giampa's
This is our first Honda and we found the team to be professional, courteous and accommodating. It was a pleasant surprise to have them stay after hours to finalize our sale and then have Capri Insurance on hand to do up the registration and insurance.
We would definitely recommend this dealership to our friends and shop here again.
"Great experience buying my first car"
Can't thank everyone enough for how hard they worked to make this deal work for both of us. Loving my new to me 2013 Ford focus titanium and look forward to the years to come with it. Thanks Bannister Honda!
Khoa was great, Everyone was friendly and helpful. We loved our last Honda for 16 years,
which is why we chose Honda again. We have had great service from Bannister Honda.
Khoa was easy to deal with and knowledgeable.
"GREAT, easy car buying experiance"
Great car buying experiance, everyone was friendly, efficient and helpful. Khoa was very personable, welcomed us to the dealership, answered all our questions and helped us get the car we wanted. The whole crew at Bannister Honda was wonderful, Udai was great to deal with as well.
I found Khoi to be extremely friendly, listened to what you wanted in a vehicle, had a great sense of humour and still very professional. He made the experience of purchasing a new vehicle easy.
"Great Service Great Product"
Bannister Honda provided outstanding service from Sales through the Business office. All the people we dealt with were outstanding Bannister had the right car at the right price.
Very friendly staff and great customer service at Bannister Honda. Our salesperson, Koa Vo, was professional, knowledgeable and very personable to work with. We love our new Odyssey!
"Family value, more precision is preferred "
- relatively more affordable used car options for beginner driver
- vehicle description is detailed and relevant in terms of tire and brake usage for used cars
- friendly staff to beginner driver
- family-oriented business supporting local ecosystem
- miscommunication happened between sales and finance office, a discount of $530 excluding taxes was missed
- the mileage was messed up by close to 1.2k KMs
- sales and finance were not thorough enough in ensuring the price and mileage were correct
- but they were responsive to the mistakes spotted, pleasant experience after all
- efforts are required to prevent this from happening again, more attention can be paid on professionalism, precision
- rated as good, way to go make it a solid good/excellent
"Fantastic service all around"
Fantastic experience for my first car purchase! Khoa provided comprehensive knowledge to direct me to the most practical vehicle choice while catering to my desired aesthetic and color preference. I appreciated his care and patience and felt neither rushed nor pressured to make a decision and drove off the lot that same day with my new car.
To round off the experience, Udai was both personable and efficient and made the financing process painless by graciously accommodating my short timeframe.
- Julie K
I am a "Honda person" from way back! I sold my 2001 Honda Accord last year and missed it! I just purchased a 2013 Honda Accord and am extremely happy with the car and the ease of the purchase. Khoa Vo was very cordial and helpful and although new to the dealer, he worked very hard to make sure everything was seamless. The team at Bannister Honda have always been very helpful, from their service department to their sales department.