"Very good service. Helped me out in every step of buying..."
Very good service. Helped me out in every step of buying my first car. They try and help in every way possible. I am very happy with my first car. -Shiv
"Awful experience: Very unprofessional, lack of customer..."
Awful experience: Very unprofessional, lack of customer service skills, the list goes on.
I would not recommend this dealership to ANYONE. This happened over the course of two weeks:
1) The car I purchased, was supposed to be black not blue:
- Sales rep understood that I wanted a black car, we had looked at about 6 cars. He even showed me a silver one and my decision was still “it’s not black”.
- Sales rep had texted me indicating it was black and their own inventory list said black.
- After papers were signed and I had visited MPI, walking back I noticed the car outside was in fact a dark blue.
- The finance manager Daniel Riberio offered for me to take it as is, as it was too much of a hassle to paint and said they would refund me my deposit. Told them no, as it was not black and black is what I wanted to purchase.
- Daniel then offered for me to have the car wrapped in black by a company named VPS and said it had a 10 year warranty and showed me their website. I agreed as 10 years would take me past my 7 year loan and then it would be the colour I wanted. I asked for this in writing.
2) The wrap was peeling on the bumper ONE day after being returned to me.
3) A safety light came on after only 4 days after purchase.
4) Lack of communication and professionalism from Finance Manager – Daniel Riberio
- I sent Daniel two emails after purchase date requesting the 10 year warranty for the wrap on the car in writing – NO REPLY
- I had to call the dealership to get ahold of him. He told me that all the warranty was done through the dealership; At this point I had indicated to him the wrap was peeling and he said he would take care of it.
5) They changed the wrap company without communicating it to me first; that of which the warranty was now only 5 years as opposed to the 10 we originally discussed. Daniel had indicated that “he had no idea” they switched it and that it was “due to time constraints” although I had never requested a rush on it being done. I later found out the original company doesn't even offer the 10 year warranty and that Daniel was wrong.
6) Failed to provide all warranty documents; I was sent home missing documents on two warranties I had purchased. When requested, they provided me with unsigned copies with an incorrect address and a different finance managers name.
7) Advised that I had one year of warranty left on my car as it was a 2017 and they told me my 2 year extended would kick in after that one year manufacturer's warranty remaining was over. However, that was a lie as the original inservice date of the car was August 2016 and technically by MY date of purchase the manufacturers warranty was already DONE.
8) Sales manager Cody Wood lied about cost of the wrap as after calling the company who did it, they indicated it was $2800 “give or take” when Cody told me they had spent 4k.
9) I also found out, that because panels on the car were repainted at one point, that the paint can peel underneath the wrap and that it is not warrantied – Enova had also mentioned this to them which they failed to relay to me.
10) Sales manager was rude and condescending over email using words like “literally”, telling me I'm confused, insisting that I have a "my way or the highway attitude" and saying "the highway it is" as though I was inconveniencing him by asking for compensation for my troubles. I mentioned multiple times I had wanted to resolve this at the dealership level.
11) I still have NOT received any documents regarding a warranty for the wrap on my car. Or any of the signed documents from my gap protection and my tire and rim protection.
12) The wrap is peeling for a SECOND time.
Buying a new car should be exciting and you should be able to trust the experts to help you find what you WANT especially when spending THOUSANDS of dollars. I feel I was taken advantage of for my lack of knowledge and being a woman. I was trying to be reasonable during this entire process and it seems that now that the deal is done that the dealership has turned on me and they are no longer interested in keeping me as a customer.
"Recently purchased an Audi A4. Our sales person Tanveer..."
Recently purchased an Audi A4. Our sales person Tanveer was friendly and helped out find the perfect car. There was no pressure and they even gave us full tank of gas. Thankyou Auto haus to make our car buying experience wonderful.
"Tanveer was great to work with. Amazing customer service..."
Tanveer was great to work with. Amazing customer service and overall great experience working with him. He was efficient and honest. Great guy, highly recommended!
"Good experience4th vehicle that I purchased from that..."
4th vehicle that I purchased from that dealership.
Michael and Daniel helped me a lot.
Will recomend this dealership to all of my friends
"Good Selection of Vehicles"
- Ram 2016 Buyer from Outside Wpg
Good selection of vehicles, prices are highly competitive, they don't soak you for admin fees and other add ons. Convenient location. Filled tank with gas when first bought.
"A very professional dealership"
- Go Ni
First of all I would like to say that in the past 8 years I have purchased four new autos in Winnipeg. For each I did a lot of research and visited a mutitude of New Auto lots to test drive the latest vehicles. One of my best repeat test drives out of all of the over ten I had visited was at VW AutoHaus on Pembina.
Each time the vehicle was easily asked for and given or was pre-set-up for me to come and drive. Follow-up discussions were done after each drive in a professional way and later contact from this dealer was done unobtrusively. Ie I did not feel I was getting pressured but was being taken care of as a potential purchaser.
I now have to give special shout out to AutoHaus Manager Mr. Cody Wood, sales rep Mr. Steven Wen and Financial Service Manager Mr. Daniel Ribeiro.
Mr. Wood, took an active roll in dealing with my additional car buying questions OVER A YEAR AGO and because of his unwavering, professional answers and follow up, I knew that if I was to buy a VW, it was going to be with him and with this dealership he represented.
His professionalism and professional knowledge went way beyond most sales persons and that he took "extra time" to give me detailed responses, went a long way in gaining my trust. The overall buying experience because of him was way beyond "top notch!" Mr. Cody Wood
is the consummate professional!
At each step of the buying process I received prompt answers and follow-ups from Mr. Wood. When final considerations to purchase were completed he then handed me over to Mr. Steven Wen who then continued with the required final preps in picking up my Sportswomen. Steven went out of his way to make sure "all customer concerns" on my part were met, all dealership requirements were met and that questions or issues were dealt with in a professional way.
Days later he contacted me to say parts for my vehicle had arrived. He arranged a time to have them installed and did the installation himself. I never felt that I was not valued as a customer. Subsequently Steven has been actively looking for me for some after market parts. This is the kind of follow-up professionalism a customer not only expects but appreciates! Thank you Steven.
And, finally I do have to give a shout out to Mr. Daniel Ribeiro, Financial Service Manager who spent great lengths of time with me a year ago as a sales rep at this dealership and who looked after me in a professional way in his capacity as Financial Manager after my purchase. He dealt with all of my questions post sale in a most professional thorough way.
So in conclusion these three gentlemen are what all private purchasers should want to have as "top rated" professionals looking after their new car purchases.
I would Highly recommend AutoHaus on Pembina to my friends and relatives.
Well done men and thank you for making my new car purchase an enjoyable experience!
Now it is VW's time to keep me as one of their long term customers!
"Great car buying experience "
Riley made the car buying experience great, Very helpful and professional. His knowledge of the vehicle inventory made it quick to figure out which one was right for me and the process of purchasing it after was quick and easy!
The customer service at Knight Auto Haus dealership is excellent. Adam Mcdonald is very easy to deal with and found the best vehicle fit for me with a no-pressure approach. I found that everyone I dealt with here was helpful and committed to a high level of service.
Adam Mcdonald was a wonderful gentleman to deal with. He was professional and personable. He did everything possible to make the car I wanted, happen!