Find the best dealership for you.
Find good folks to fix your car.
Find the right car for you.
Make sure your car is safe to drive.
Dealers, sign in to see your Dealer Panel.
We, Jim & Glenna, recently purchased a 2020 Ford F150... - fords.4ever
We, Jim & Glenna, recently purchased a 2020 Ford F150 XLT. Our salesman, Ben was most informative about the truck. He was able to answer all of our questions & gave us a great deal. We would recommend to anyone to purchase a vehicle at Benton Fry Ford.
Excellent knowledge of products - Blackman, Gary
I was looking for a new 2018 Mustang GT 5.0. Not familiar with all the options available I dealt with Russ MacDonald who was patient and able to explain all the packages. I was able to make a deal on my dream car. Upon picking the car up today he took the time to help me set up the Ford App and account on my phone. Russ also took the time to go through the overwhelming options to set up this high performance machine. He also provided me his personal cell number in case I had any issues or further questions. I was referred to the dealership by a friend. Upon meeting Russ I was not pressured at all and found our interaction very relaxed. I would highly recommend the dealership to all.
Simple auto body repair done twice must be done again! - nothappy
Defects on second repair Dec 5-6 2019
1. Cover not aligned on car; drivers headlight about 1/4 inch from grill
2. Passenger headlight attachment bolt loose not tightened: I fixed before light became dislodged.
3. Swirls all over hood and top of front fenders caused by Wells Ford buffing; may require new paint job if
buffing does not work. Estimated cost to "cut and polish" $200-300; new paint job ?
Defects on first repair Nov 14-16 2019
1. Lower Valance installed upside down !
2. Bumper cover had line marks
3. Bumper cover has scratches/chips in about 7 places
4. Bumper cover had pressure points due to forcing on
5. Joints between cover and fenders had large gaps or were not flush
6. Front fender chipped
Brief history with recent repairs at Well's Ford
1. Accident Oct 16, deer collision; car examined and estimated provided.
2. Repair done Nov 14-16
3. Picked up on Nov 16
4. Returned Nov 19 to put lower valance on correctly and arrange re-repair replacing bumper cover
due to scratches and lines in paint, etc.
5. Return Dec 3 for re-repair job
6. Called Dec 5, expected to pick-up....not done ! part has not been received?
7. Finally got car Dec 7 and asked for compensation for the three extra trips to dealer for time and
inconvenience. Told by Steve Well's that replacing bumper cover was compensation. The cover was apparently defective and will be returned to Chrysler. That is not a problem or concern of mine.
This has been very stressful and is still not resolved!