Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Internet Sales Manager

Katie  Giles, Service Advisor, Volkswagen Centre of Saskatoon

Katie Giles

December 17, 2018

"WORST EXPERIENCE TO DATE, WILL BE A SMALL CLAIMS MATTER!"

- JonUnr

Worst experience so far and i have only had my truck a few short weeks which i purchased foolishly.. Upon agreement with RJ Bobowski and the finance manager Travis my "WHOLE" Truck would be fixed of paint chips/scratches and paint polished completely as i clearly expalined to RJ before i signed the finance papers that i am not wanting the truck UNLESS every paint chip was fixed professionally! And guess what? Now i get a complete refusal after it being at there body shop for over a week! A paint pen was used on a couple chips and looks worse than i could do on a dusty windy day... And on top of that there's other paint tranfer now on the truck and grease spots... needless to say i will be persuing a claim with Small Claims Court to resolve this if i get no cooperation!

Other Employees : Shanley Weir

December 12, 2018

"Restored my faith"

- Joy

In my 40s I purchased my first new car it was a 2013 Volkswagen Golf wagon and I loved it. but after the emissions scandal and return of that car; a car running a stop sign and totalling my new Jetta and the three weeks our replacement 2010 Volkswagen wagon spent in the northern dealership trying to figure out why our car battery kept dying overnight- I was officially through with Volkswagen. The dealership ‘s mechanic couldn’t figure out the problem and “solved” it by putting a kill switch that I was to turn on and off every time I needed my car. The kill switch was put in one of my fog lights, which was removed. Now anyone living in northern Saskatchewan doesn’t have to use their imagination to imagine what would happen when I hit a snowdrift on the highway. After charging me for the kill switch and realizing that the car still wasn’t driving right and knowing I would never again deal with our local VW dealership. I decided to take my car to Saskatoon Volkswagen...and that’s when I met Angela Hebert. First thing she noticed was me, in my heels and business attire, bending down to switch off my kill switch in a hollow fog light, full of slush and snow. That just won’t do, she said:) and they wanted to accept the challenge of finding and fixing all my cars woes. I am a territory manager and am on the road, a lot - about 5000km a month. Thus I needed a good reliable rental car while the repairs were being done. Angela took care of that and put me up in a beautiful new Jetta. It took Saskatoon Volkswagen less than 1 day to figure out the problem and many more problems that would have put me in jeopardy on the highways of Saskatchewan. Not only that but Angela made sure that the $4000 of warranty work was done, at no cost to me. After having their rental car for two weeks, they would not let me pay for it. I asked why they had been so great to me, after all it was a 2010 used car. She said they wanted my experience to be great and maybe I would be a lifetime client. Thank you Saskatoon Volkswagen and Angela Hebert for restoring my faith in exemplary service and Volkswagen. I love my car and you have a customer for life!

Angela Hebert

November 02, 2018

"Fantastic customer service from Josh Epp!"

- nsthankiya

Would highly recommend Josh, went above & beyond. Walked though entire process with TDI buy back. Made purchasing through a dealership incredibly painless almost like buying a Tesla.

Heather, Josh Epp