Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Brayley Tolan, Product Advisor, Unique Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Brayley Tolan

Product Advisor

March 22, 2019

"Pleasant and Easy Experience!"

- asarnelli

I came to unique without a real idea of the car I wanted to purchase. Mike and Brayley were great in helping me find a list of cars that suited my price range and preferences very quickly and setting up a test drive immediately. After making numerous trips to the bank to sort out financing I decided to look into my options with Unique Chrysler. Nadine was fantastic and had me out of the office in 15-20 minutes, with the financing being approved the next day! Overall a great experience and I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new or used car.

Brayley Tolan
Mike Carobelli

March 21, 2019

"Exceptional "

- Chris

LEAH went above and beyond in helping me buy my car wonderful person She got back to me ASAP on any question I had or details I needed when I buy another vehical I most certainly will go to her

Leah Camacho

March 15, 2019

"Showroom to enter the dreams !!"

- Sebcio79

For the second time I was taking New Cars that I wanted to buy at the Unique Chrysler Salon. Nadine Lomedico, it really has a holy hand, which makes it easy in everything I lack to enter into my dreams. Her group is hardworking and positive big smile on her face. I really will come back there which I still have in my family generation, what I promised for my son, if he wants a car, we will come here and buy his dreams. Aaron McCauley From the beginning to the end I really listened incredibly what I needed to help me to choose a car, he did the same group bravely and independently as if I was yesterday. Thank you very much for caring for cleanliness and shine.

Aaron McCauley