Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

265 Reviews of Superior Nissan

July 14, 2018

"I love this car!!"

- Ld 1234

Thank you to superior Nissan Sault Ste. Marie for the excellent service. Love the vehicle !! Surpassed my expectations. Always my go to dealership Thank you

July 12, 2018

"Great staff great service "

- Haidartwins101

Service was top of the line, I was given all the necessary information needed to make an informed decision. I never felt pressured to buy.

Rick Ardito
July 07, 2018

"Satisfied "

- gdrogue

My husband and I are very pleased with our experience. Spencer Mitchell was very personable and helpful. He took the time to ensure our satisfaction and comfort in our new purchase. I would refer him and Nissan to my family /friends.

July 05, 2018

"5 Star Service "

- SooCowboys

Great Price ! Excellent Sales Staff , Overall 5 Star Experience highly recommend ! I can honestly say I will look no further when making any other auto purchases!

June 23, 2018

"Amazing Customer Service!"

- Grateful

At Nissan I delt with Lexi and Tim. I couldn't have asked for better customer service. They found out what my needs and financial availability was and helped me in the best vehicle suited for me. I was apprehensive buying a vehical at first, but these 2 are personable and professional. They also took the time to add the personal touches

June 21, 2018

"Amazing "

- Versa2914

Asbousoluty amazing definitely reccomend made it very easy for my i am so happy that i went there will definitely be ckming back thanks spencer was awesome!!!!

June 18, 2018

"Amazing experience "

- Alabbe1

Spencer was a pleasure to deal with! He found me the perfect vehicle and made the shopping experience a breeze! I will definitely be recommending him to family and friends and will be dealing with him in the future!

June 17, 2018

"Love My Nissan Rogue SL"

- Stacey705

Superior Nissan provided me with all my options when considering which vehicle best suited me. Everyone I dealt with was very helpful without ever being pushy. Alexandria “Lexi” went above and beyond to answer all my questions and concerns. I am so confident in my decision, I ?? my Nissan Rogue SL. I am confident that I will be back to see Lexi the next time I need a new car!

June 16, 2018

"NISSAN SSM"

- Midnight2018

It was a great pleasure dealing with the Nissan staff. This is our 4th Nissan and we are sure to enjoy our Rogue. We normally deal with Ron Cook but Allie Kantovaara stepped in like a pro. No presure on her part which we appreciated. Tim Lelievre was clear and precise with all the finance end of it. Last but not least Krysta Gillespie having been on the job for a few short months gave us a great overall demonstration of the vehicle. We missed dealing with Ron but one must take holidays 😎.

Allie Kantovaara
June 15, 2018

"Good experience:)"

- Jens

Friendly staff and good service. Information was explained well and honestly by the staff. They listened to what we were looking to find in a vehicle (type and budget) and helped to meet our needs. We would recommend this dealership to others:). Thanks for a positive experience!