Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Superior Nissan

460 Pim St, Sault Ste Marie, Ontario P6B 2V2

312 Reviews of Superior Nissan

April 17, 2019

"Service, service, service!!!"

- Nina

Everyone at Nissan was super friendly and made my shopping experience a pleasant and easy one! I would recommend visiting them if you're in the market for a vehicle. I absolutely love my new ride!

Allie Kantovaara
Alexandria (Lexi) Wreggitt
April 15, 2019

"Absolute best dealership in town! "

- ikeda

I've been a Nissan customer for almost 25 years! I'm never disappointed! Ron and Krysta were an absolute pleasure to deal with! Not only is their service great, their service department is always awesome. I trust them with all my maintenance and car care. thanks guys!

Krysta Gillespie
Other Employees : Shuttle Driver, I can't remember his name - He is an absolute doll!
April 04, 2019

"Friendly, professional"

- Karen

Didn't plan on a Kicks but fell in love with the one in the showroom while Ron was bringing around a model we originally intended on leasing for a test drive. No sighs or rolling of eyes and he took that one back and brought up a Kicks for a test drive. Sealed the deal when we felt like we were off-roading on Fifth Line! Tim saved us money, Krysta did her thing and everybody did it with a smile, time to chat and made sure we were satisfied and well taken care of. We will be sticking with Superior Nissan for the foreseeable future if they cintinue to treat us as well as they have since we first leased the Rogue in 2015.

April 03, 2019

"HAPPY TO BE DRIVING A NISSAN AGAIN!!!"

- ella

A BIG THANK YOU TO THE RON , TIM AND KRYSTA TEAM Who were friendly , accommodating and very pleasant to deal with. Enjoying my Nissan Rogue.

April 03, 2019

"Excellent service from beginning to end "

- Shannon

Ron and Krysta were incredibly helpful and made the car buying process easy and stress free . This is my second vehicle from superior Nissan and I will be back for my next car purchase . Wonderful staff and dealership

March 31, 2019

"A pleasant surprise...... LOVE my new KICKS so far!! :D "

- zoomzoom67

Everyone at Nissan was very friendly and quite accommodating. I don’t have any complaints. I am on my 4th lease and I am enjoying my new Nissan KICKS so far!!

March 28, 2019

"My new Murano. Loving the ride."

- Wild1

Staff was pleasant and informative. I never felt pressured to make a decision. Would recommend. Selected the Murano because of reviews received from friends who owned one and I liked the look.

March 27, 2019

"Great and friendly service !!"

- Tom and Jerry

This is my second nissan titan, and i really like the sevice, Ron and Krysta and Tim are all great people to deal with !!!! Highly recommended..

March 15, 2019

"2019 Altima"

- Marc1977

It was a pleasure to meet with Ron to discuss the options to purchase my 2nd Atlima. Ron and the rest of the team were very polite, respectful and helpful. I definitely be back when the time comes to meet with them to purchase my 3rd vehicle.

March 13, 2019

"This was the best experience"

- KorinMaier

Dealing with Nissan was the greatest experience. Right from the time I walked through the door,I felt welcomed. Staff were helpful throughout every step of the process right from financing to purchase. I am very satisfied and happy with the service recieved and my purchase. I would highly recommend Nissan Sault Ste Marie to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle hassle free. Great job and I will be a returning customer. With kind regards One happy customer.

Alexandria (Lexi) Wreggitt