Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Dave Holmberg

Allison Wagner, Sales Consultant, Superior Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Allison Wagner

March 20, 2019

"Great salesman, price and service!"

- Amanda 2.0

I recommend this dealership 100%. They helped me find a truck in a fast effective manner and took the time to listen to my needs and wants. They went over and above to get me what I wanted, when I wanted! The pricing was unreal and the salesman was sweeter than pie! Looking for your next vehicle stop into superior Chrysler and ask for your man Dave and you won’t be disappointed!

Dave Holmberg

March 19, 2019

"Got the right truck I wanted for my family "

- ES

Went in on a Saturday to browse some used trucks and ended up loving the new 19 Ram models after test driving one. Allison was a great help and picked out the exact truck I had in my mind. Looking forward to many great years of driving it with my family. Thanks again!

Allison Wagner

March 19, 2019

"Great overall experience "

- Chunder1975

I had a great overall experience working with Andrew through the entire sales process. Andrew listened to my needs and provided excellent service throughout the entire sales process through to pick up. Andrew ensured this process was not stressful while also ensuring my timeline was met. Thank you for all your help and support Andrew.

Matt Hawdon