Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Superior Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

311 Trunk Rd, Sault Ste Marie, Ontario P6A 3S8

362 Reviews of Superior Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

March 01, 2019

"No worries they got it covered! "

- Liz

I bought from them six months ago and unfortunately my car was in an accident. These guys were quick to help me a second time around to find the perfect replacement. Quick and efficient with no worries!

Gerrit Wills

"Great experience"

- aarbus

I had such a fantastic experience working with Superior Dodge. Dave was so helpful and worked hard to find a vehicle that fit what I wanted to a tee! I am completely happy with the whole process and definitely will recommend Dave and the entire Superior Dodge team to friends when they’re looking for new vehicles!

Dave Holmberg

"Amazing service!"

- Cmaione97

Amazing service! Awesome team! Work with me to fit what I could afford and needed! Went above and beyond! Spent extra time with me to help put me at ease!

Gerrit Wills
February 28, 2019

"Great Dealership "

- Eddy80

We were welcomed at Superior Dodge as if we were part of their family. Our Sales person, JP Boudreau was very friendly and explained all of our options very clearly. He walked us through 4 or 5 different trucks until we found the one we were satisfied with. Brad and Greg Lefave do such an amazing job running the dealership and the amazing staff that make the place a family. Thanks guys, we will always come back after service like that.

Jude Cormier
Jason Wreggit
Greg Lefave
Chad Mousseau
February 27, 2019

"Great service"

- H Selin

I love my new truck. JP was very accommodating and helpful. It was a custom made truck and JP went through all the details prior to me driving out of the lot.

February 22, 2019

"Great experience totally satisfied "

- Channy

Happy with purchase and with sufficiency great experience very comfortable clean sitting area over all pleased with everything involving this dealership thank you very much

February 20, 2019

"New Truck"

- Middaugh, Terry

Was having problems with my old truck and J.P. set me with my new one. Loving the new truck. Should have done it sooner.

February 19, 2019

"Great experience at Superior Chrysler "

- Rena

JP asked several questions regarding the type of vehicle, and specific features I was looking for in a vehicle. Upon careful consideration of the information gathered, he was able to narrow the search and locate a vehicle that had just arrived that suited my needs perfectly. I am very pleased with the vehicle which happens to be the best vehicle I have owned. JP sold me the vehicle best suited for my needs and pocket book and not what would make him the most commission. This further highlights his integrity and honesty that you don’t always find in today’s corporate environment. Overall, an impressive and very pleasant experience.

Orlando Blonda
Other Employees : An employee from another office assisting with the sales event. Excellent people skills and very knowledgeable and welcoming
February 15, 2019

"A professional, pleasant and warm experience!!"

- vswan1970

Just stopped by to look at what Dodge could do for me to get me into a full size ram with some towing power, no intention to purchase immediately. Was promptly acknowledged as soon as I walked in and directed to grab a complimentary coffee while a sales associate was assigned to me. Allison was pleased to meet me and promptly asked what I was looking for. She was knowledgeable and efficient and within only a few minutes, we had a truck chosen. Within only 30 minutes of walking in I was introduced to Orlando to take my finance info. Only 2 hours after the meeting with Orlando, I was contacted by Allison that my finances were approved. Excellent trade in value was given to me and within 4 days, I am now driving a brand new Dodge Ram 1500 Classic. As I work nights, Allison was very understanding about communications being email so she wouldn't disturb my sleep time and she had the truck promptly ready for me to pick up at the assigned time. Orlando was very knowledgeable, professional and you could tell that he takes pride in his role for setting up finance for customers. I felt very confident after some questions were answered by him, that Superior Dodge would back their product and ensured me that he would be first point of contact if I needed any support from him. As a 20 year Royal Canadian Navy veteran, I felt that I was treated with respect, warmth and a down to earth start to a new dealer relationship with Superior Dodge. Well done to all for a outstanding new truck experience!

Allison Wagner
February 15, 2019

"Amazing experience"

- Nessawilson01

I had a great experience with Aj at Superior dodge. He was knowledgeable and took his time with me providing me with all the information I wanted. I’m very happy I am now a customer of Superior Dodge!! I would recommend them to anyone hands down.

AJ Whalen