Strickland's Automart Stratford

945 Erie St, Stratford, Ontario N5A 6S4

Ian McGill, Account Manager, Strickland's Automart Stratford

Account Manager
Jess Williamson, Financial Services Coordinator, Strickland's Automart Stratford

Financial Services Coordinator
Jeff Grenier, Product Advisor, Strickland's Automart Stratford

Jeff Grenier

Product Advisor
Brenda  Bannon, Team Leader, Strickland's Automart Stratford

Brenda Bannon

Team Leader

November 14, 2017

"Quick, Efficient, Customer Focused."

- Chartiff

When I first started looking for a new vehicle I was certain our family was going to purchase an SUV or a Truck. Ian helped go over what it was we were exactly after in a vehicle, and to my husbands eventual submission to the idea we decided on a minivan! Just what I wanted and exactly what we NEEDED. Thanks so much for all of the amazing help!

November 08, 2017

"Going the Extra Mile(s)"

- jojobear

Ian McGill is a friendly, helpful sales rep and like all good sales reps, he didn't have all of the answers, but what he didn't know, he found out and answered most of the questions that I had about the vehicle to the best of his ability. Keeping in mind that his dealership has hundreds of vehicles, I wouldn't expect any honest sales rep to have all the answers to all of the vehicles in the lot. Ian was quick to respond to any inquiries that I had. He went over all of the features of the vehicle with me at the time of possession. Also, I was very impressed that he personally drove my new vehicle all the way from the dealership in Stratford to where I reside in Goderich. Ian went the "extra miles" for me literally and I would highly recommend him.

November 01, 2017

"Great service and friendly staff "

- Jay16

Ian at Strickland’s was great to deal with. Him and his finance staff helped me out and got me a great little car. Thanks Strickland’s, all of your help was greatly appreciated!!

Brenda Bannon