Strickland's Automart Stratford

945 Erie St, Stratford, Ontario N5A 6S4

Ian McGill, Account Manager, Strickland's Automart Stratford

Account Manager
Jess Williamson, Financial Services Coordinator, Strickland's Automart Stratford

Jess Williamson

Product Advisor

October 04, 2017

"Excellent service "

- Therollmodel

I just wanna shout out Ian McGill and Crystal for helping me get the car I wanted and making so easy. Both of them were kind and really easy going. It was my first car buying as a adult (No mother's help lol) and words cannot describe how happy and lucky I was to deal them. Would def recommend them to friends I definitely would get another car from them when that time comes 💯

Other Employees : Crystal

October 02, 2017

"First time and had an amazing experience"

- Trajan Tymczuk

Ian was amazing from the very beginning. He was very helpful with helping me and my wife try out two cars we were looking at, and helping us decide. We went with the newer Jeep and love it! He helped us every step of the way and took all anxiety away which we really appreciated as first time buyers. We would definitely recommend Strickland's and Ian!

September 29, 2017

"First time buying a vehicle by myself"

- BevM

This was the first time I had ever bought a vehicle by myself. Being recently separated from my husband of 43 years and needing a newer vehicle, I was pleasantly surprised how easy it was! Ian was great and sold me a great car. I am very happy with the experience and would recommend Strickland's to all you single ladies out there!

Larry Krauskopf