Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Skaha Ford Inc.

4.1

198 Parkway Pl, Penticton, British Columbia V2A 8G8

Dayne Nigh, Fleet Manager, Skaha Ford Inc.

Dayne Nigh

Fleet Manager
Myron Ogloff, Service Advisor, Skaha Ford Inc.

Myron Ogloff

3.7
Annie Cameron, Service Advisor, Skaha Ford Inc.

Annie Cameron

Chris Spanier, Fixed Operations Manager, Skaha Ford Inc.

Chris Spanier

Fixed Operations Manager

July 27, 2018

"Ripped me off"

- Deep

First time went to this dealership ..my ford edge had engine problem ...Butch Burns service department told me its water pump problem so car needs new water pump and he gave me estimate cost 2600 after 6 days he called me and told car needs new timing chain also and it should be around 1400 so u r total should be around 4000 but he called me after 4 days and told me u r car is ready and u r total is 5800 $ got shocked ...he didnt gave me any reason why its 5800 from 4000 ..he didnt let me know before anything about new price and charged me 2000 extra ...looks like He dont know how hard we make money ...first time very bad experience ...never ever go over there guys ...mainly service department ...once you stuck over there u gone ...butch burn very smart guy...

Butch burns

July 25, 2018

"Great Service!!"

- akajjking

Had some engine trouble on my way to our yearly vacation spot at Wright's Beach. I didn't want to take a chance on way back to Vancouver so brought my 2011 F-150 into the service department at Skaha Ford. Beginning with the phone call to make my appointment I had nothing but great service from this professional group. I expected to be taken advantage of considering they knew I needed to get home but that was not the case at all. Myron Ogloff in the service department greeted me immediately upon my arrival and listened to my concerns. Prompt phone call to let me know what they had found and their recommendations which were less extensive than I was expecting. Completed repairs on schedule and Myron went over with me their detailed analysis and report. I can honestly say it's the first time I've left a Ford service facility and felt happy about spending the money. Considering the service I received while I was there I will seriously consider making the trip back in a few months when I'm ready to upgrade my truck to a newer model. Shout out to Ross the shuttle driver who was also prompt,courteous and professional. Keep it up gang, the complainers write more often but you can bet with service like yours there is a silent majority that will keep coming back, I know I wouldn't hesitate!

Myron Ogloff
Other Employees : Ross (shuttle driver)

July 10, 2018

"Awesome experience"

- Biggbird

Will was awesome to deal with...professional knowledgeable on the product made the process easy..would recommend him and skaha ford to anyone looking for new vehicle.

Willem Van Gurp