Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Quick Lane

1.4

33 Great Northern Rd, Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario P6B 4Y7 Directions

1 Review of Quick Lane

December 01, 2018

"BEWARE..BEWARE...BEWARE.."

- Canadanorthernguy

I will NEVER trust their pricing again after their Quicklane Service tried to charge me double!! Although I had heard negative things, I have dealt with Highland Ford and their Quicklane Service for the last 8 years and was content...until this year. When I called the Highland Ford Quicklane Service, they made an appt and when I showed up, they said I had no appointment (I thought it was odd that I asked "don't you want my name" when making the appt). They took the vehicle anyways and when I picked up, tried to CHARGE ME ALMOST DOUBLE!!! When I spoke up and asked about the pricing, the individual (believe it is the new manager) first mentioned an even higher price, then put in the right price ($78.) with no apology. I asked why he tried to charge me $130, I was told "miscommunication". Really? Miscommunication trying to charge customers double, then raising the price again before putting in the right amount. I went over and reported to Highland Ford service manager (highland Ford owns this Quicklane). I also wrote to the dealership owner and informed Highland Ford on their "follow up call to rate the service". Guess what I have heard back from the owner or dealership...NOTHING!! I will NEVER buy a vehicle here as they clearly dont appear concerned with customer feedback or their own people attempting to charge customers double for service so what does that say about their pricing? Buyer BEWARE...I now believe what others have told me....I CAN'T recommend them as I no longer trust them or their prices!!!

Quicklane Employee