Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

477 Reviews of Ponoka Chrysler Jeep Dodge

September 13, 2018

"Good service. "

- jeep123

We have been dealing there for a few years and always satisfied. Driving a Jeep for a long time and very happy with the product.

September 13, 2018

"Quick and painless"

- Mama79

Looking at purchasing a new truck. We travelled to another town to look at vehicles, as their website showed a large selection. Salesman was all talk, had 1 vehicle for us to drive, then proceeded to tell us we were in the wrong truck (it was made very clear what our wants/needs and budgets were), we left with a very bad taste in our mouths. I seen a truck on Ponoka Chrysler Dodge Jeeps website, sent in an inquiry about it and within MINUTES, had a response and basically a deal was made. We test drove it the next day, had the paperwork and such completed the next business day after that, and drove it away! It was painless, fast, and professional. They went above and beyond there, and the after care has been great too! Highly recommend

Candis Spratt
Other Employees : Doug Brown

"A great experience!"

- Michelle

Mark and Ponoka Dodge really went above and beyond what you would expect from a dealership. I am eternally grateful for absolutely everything. It was a great experience and the kids and I love our van!

"Excellent response "

- operatorjohn1

I was referred to Eldon and he has been in touch with me for my specific requirements. Hope is cheap!! Do I need to say more

August 29, 2018

"We absolutely love our dealership! "

- The Yoda !

This is truly the best dealership in all of Alberta ! Friendly,accommodating,reasonable and they never make you feel like your a bother no matter how many times you call in one day ( trust me on this one ) When you call just ask to speak to Diana she’s rocks.

Diana Scharr
August 26, 2018

"6 STARS"

- Scott & Sasha

Ponoka Chrysler Jeep Dodge blew my doors off, absolutely amazing service. From the moment I emailed , to the calls, text messages and then to meet these wonderful people. It felt like I knew them forever. In a nutshell they are our new dealership, that I will be recommending to everyone.

Jody Dickau
Candis Spratt
August 21, 2018

"Great service"

- grace

I can honestly say that dealing with Ponoka Dodge dealership has been a very good experience very knowledgeable and provided Professional service. Thank you We look forward to Driving our new Jeep.

August 07, 2018

"Awesome Service"

- Vespin86

Always the best customer service around. Took the kids to the spray park to kill the time and came back in a short period of time with all the work I requested completed. Technician and Parts Crew are always great to deal with and wouldn't go anywhere else for the quality & customer service I receive. Always feel important and know I am not just a sale.

Caleb Brown
Kyle Fillinger
John Wynnychuk
August 07, 2018

"Fantastic dealership"

- Lwd

I can honestly say that dealing with Ponoka Dodge dealership has been a very pleasurable experience, the entire team is professional,courteous and knowledgeable. You may enter as a stranger but you leave having made a friendship with an outstanding organization. Cudo’s to Doug, Jae, Mark and Shantel!

Other Employees : Doug Brown
Aug 07, 2018 -

Ponoka Chrysler Jeep Dodge responded

Thank you Lwd for the great review of our dealership and team! We are so happy we could make your buying experience pleasurable! Don't forgot to stop in for a visit sometime! Have fun with your new ride!

August 03, 2018

"Great experience; excellent service"

- T & B

From the initial phone call to the on-site visit, Mark was very professional and knowledgeable. He listened to what I wanted and then researched and delivered my requested vehicle within one day. The atmosphere at the dealership was positive and very friendly. It's a real plus for central Alberta to have this kind of business that puts out exceptional service and portrays a friendly, rural attitude. This is our dealership of choice from now on.

Aug 07, 2018 -

Ponoka Chrysler Jeep Dodge responded

Thank you T & B for the great review of our dealership and team! We hope we can continue to give you fantastic service in the future! Enjoy your "new to you" ride!