Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Financial Service Manager

January 09, 2019

"Good services"

- Nirmal jarria

I visited to the oakville superstore with my friends and then we met to Mr. ALADIN ABOUREZK and he provide us very good service and he told us all car details. At the end i just wanna say i like all the things which he provided to us. THANKS MR.ALADIN ABOUREZK.

Alaaeldin Abourezk

December 15, 2018

"Great inventory "

- R/T

Friendly knowledgeable staff, I actually like the no haggle pricing , Collin Baldwin sold me a Dodge Jorney R/T and I love it , no suprises , pleasent experience , I would recommend Car Nation to my friends Alex 🚘

Collin Baldwin
Steve Chemkov

November 20, 2018

"Excellent Customer Experience "

- myjeepjgco

I would like to extend my appreciation to Miguel for his friendly and courteous service in my recent purchase. He kept me informed throughout the process . In addition, George, Tracy and Wendy were also a pleasure working with on the delivery and follow up . I will be recommending family and friends to this dealership. Thank you, Gary

Miguel Bustos