Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.

John Jefferson, Service Advisor , Northway Ford Lincoln

Shuttle Driver

January 11, 2019

"Honest professional advice"

- Audrey Raymond

Al Banks has been the go to professional our family has trusted with all our vehicles over the years. We are fortunate to know an individual with the highest level of professionalism and honesty in the car and truck service industry by far.

Al Banks

December 24, 2018

" two major recalls and two serious malfunctions - sad "

- nancy.shipton

Paul, It is interesting to note that in two sentences you refer to a Focus and then an Escape. Not sure you took much time to review my reported issues to my 2015 Focus. The lack of sentiment in the response totally speaks to how I would have imagined the response would be, I totally regret buying this car along with the experience I have received with this Dealership. I have almost been run over by Transport trucks twice because my car left me in extremely dangerous positions on the highway. It complete stops and does not allow acceleration and barely got to the side of the shoulder twice. The issues started with my car prior to getting the recalls not once but twice. The latest experience once again was almost laughable. The service manager said that he fixed the Purge value at not charge due to my experiences only to receive a week later a formal recall notice in the mail to my house. Do you all really think that those that purchase cars are really that stupid and unaware. I have in the past years purchased 7 new Ford vehicles and this ONE is the LAST. I am so totally unimpressed that you along with other dealerships would sell cars that you all knew had preexisting issues with them. Shame on you all. I hope that no one has died driving one of the cars you sold, but I guess they might not be here to tell the story. I even asked the Service Manager if he would put his Grandchildren in my vehicle, he could not say yes to that one either. As you can see I am totally unhappy with my latest purchase and I look forward to getting rid of it. I appreciate your offer, but no thanks. I never want to purchase another Ford product. Your Dealership has showed no compassion for what I have experienced and I thank God that I did not have a serious mishap in my car. Each time it is 'apparently' fixed' something else goes wrong, I have had a 13 year old vehicle that drove better and was more reliable that this Focus. I regret buying it each and every day. So, thanks Paul offering to help me into another vehicle, but no thanks. I am moving on to another manufacturer and will never consider putting my hard earned money into a Company that could not care less about my welfare. Hopefully in the future these words will remind you about a customer that was totally unhappy and the Dealership folks could not have cared less.

October 25, 2018

"Dave Kerr Is Amazing"

- .

Dave has driven me around many times and every ride has been very pleasant and full of laughs. He is definitely a crucial part of the service staff.

Dave Kerr
Al Banks
John Hughes

Special Offers

$100 Referral Bonus

Simply Refer a Friend or Family Member who purchases a New or Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle from us and we'll cut you a cheque for $100 - it's that simple!

Service Center Photos & Amenities