Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

1 Review of Murray Fort St. John

October 28, 2015

"Incompetent "

- Carowner123

I've had two bad experiences at this dealership. The first when they quoted me a price on a vehicle where I believe they deliberately excluded the GST amount on a quoted printed price. Only a week after a told them "No" did they call back to offer me the price they originally asked. The second incident was when they agreed to fix one of my vehicles covered under warranty from another vehicle make. They assured me from day one that everything would be covered and made no mention I would have to pay anything out of pocket. After a month, they finally fixed the vehicle then gave me a $1500 bill because, according to them, they didn't have the right tools to replace the part. They should've called me before-hand to inform me it would cost out of pocket before completing work on the vehicle but they didn't. What kind of dealership tells you the price of a job after they completed the work!!!??? Incompetent, rude, sneaky. Take your pick.

Unsure of names