Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Mark Wilson's Better Used Cars

5055 Whitelaw Road, Guelph, Ontario N1H 6J4

1596 Reviews of Mark Wilson's Better Used Cars

May 18, 2019

"A Referral Was The Reason We Went"

- TeddyBears

We sold a vehicle privately and asked about where to look for a van or car and were referred to Wilson's by a satisfied customer. We went to Guelph from Brantford and asked for Joe Fonseca. He was friendly, helpful and spent time to make a good deal. We only looked at one van, in the right price range, color and year. The delivery day experience with Lauren and Joe was also exceptional.

Lauren Ackerman
Joeseph Fonescea
May 15, 2019

"Great Service and Plenty of cars to choose from"

- Jules (QQ)

I recently purchased a 2018 Nissan Qashqai from Mark Wilson's dealership and was very pleased with the experience from the time I approached reception to making the decision to make a purchase. This dealership was highly recommended to me by a friend who purchased her vehicle there. I worked with Chris who was understanding to my nervousness of purchasing a new car as this was a first time experience. He was patient and took time to understand my needs and did not pressure me in any way. He took the time to explain the process of financing before I met with Stu who would go through this in greater detail. On the day I picked up my car, I met with Sara G., she's was pleasant and friendly, sweet person. I had questions about the test results that were done on my car and she took the time to get more details so as to put me at ease. Upon completion, Jason walked me out to my car and ensured that I was satisfied. I noticed a few nicks on parts of the door and reassured me that it would be no problem to get it fixed. He spoke with Chris and he arranged for me to come back to have that taken care of. I went back and it was taken care of. My interactions with the team at Mark Wilson's was great. Thank you for very good experience. Recognition to: Chris, Jason, Sara, Pearce, Ron, Eric, Stu and the ladies at reception (very welcoming)

Chris LaChappelle
Stu Jeffery
May 16, 2019 -

Mark Wilson's Better Used Cars responded

We would like to thank you for your recommendations and for this amazing review. Our team of professionals is dedicated to providing you and everyone else who visits Mark Wilson's Better Used Cars with only the best there is to offer. It’s so nice to hear that the Wilson's team helped to make your experience such a positive one. Enjoy your new 2018 Nissan Qashqai!

May 08, 2019

"Friendly, Caring staff"

- FordEdgeGuy

On my visit from Hamilton to Mark Wilson's Better Used cars I was surprised at the size of the lot and the great selection. Mike Fonseca met us at the door and was very friendly and truly interested in what we were looking for. Made the sale easy and did well on my trade in. Gave us fair value and great service when we picked up the vehicle.Would recommend a visit to anyone in the market for a vehicle.

Michael Fonseca
May 09, 2019 -

Mark Wilson's Better Used Cars responded

Thank you for your review of Mark Wilson's Better Used Cars! We are happy to hear that Mike was able to provide you with an awesome car buying experience and hope to have the pleasure of seeing you back at our dealership again!

April 16, 2019

"Car buying made easy and enjoyable"

- Studimans from Cambridge

It was most pleasant to deal with Karl as we shopped for a vehicle at Mark Wilson. He made us feel very comfortable and at ease as we made our decision. Allowing us to drive the vehicle to our mechanic for an inspection also gave us peace of mind as we were making our purchase decision

Karl Clarey
Apr 17, 2019 -

Mark Wilson's Better Used Cars responded

Thank you for your review of Mark Wilson's Better Used Cars! We are happy to hear that Karl and Iwona were able to assist you into the car of your choice. We wish you many happy miles in your new vehicle and hope to have the pleasure of seeing you again.

April 09, 2019

"Exceptional Service!"

- Taz

We saw a post for the car I’ve been admiring on the autotrader and endured the drive from London to Guelph to check it out. Mike Geofreda was extremely efficient, well-informed and organized, and he treated us with the utmost of respect while we negotiated this sale. Thank you! We’ll be back again when we’re looking for our next vehicle.

Mike Geofreda
Stella Roeder
Other Employees : Teddy. (The dog. Very sweet.) :)
Apr 11, 2019 -

Mark Wilson's Better Used Cars responded

Thanks for making the trip all the way from London for your purchase of your 'new' vehicle! Mark Wilson's Better Used Cars and Mike Geofreda will be here next time you need another vehicle, so come see us! We appreciate your business, thank you again!

April 04, 2019

"Great Experience"

- spaki

Rod was everything you could hope for when buying a car. The whole experience with the dealership was was smooth, friendly and endlessly helpful. I said everything I had to say but this website wants more words so here they are.

Sue Geofreda
Rod Sider
Erik Smith
Apr 11, 2019 -

Mark Wilson's Better Used Cars responded

Thank you for your review of Mark Wilson's Better Used Cars! We are happy to hear that Rod was able to provide you with a great car buying experience. We wish you many happy miles in your 'new' vehicle and look forward to seeing you in the future.

March 30, 2019

"Great!"

- Tonya

Has been a great experience from sitting in the lobby to finalizing our vehicle. All staff seems super happy and Joe was fantastic and very helpful!

Joeseph Fonescea
Apr 01, 2019 -

Mark Wilson's Better Used Cars responded

Thank you for your review of Mark Wilson's Better Used Cars! We are happy to hear that Joe was able to provide you with a great car buying experience.

February 21, 2019

"Great Sales Person"

- Kia soul owner

I purchased a Kia Soul, from Mark Wilson's in January. I dealt with Michael Fonseca. He was great, I had called for a pre-approval and as soon as I was approved got an email from Michael asking me info on what car I was interested in purchasing. I emailed him back and told him I wasn't really sure but might be interested in the Soul because I didn't want to spend a whole lot of money on a car and wanted low payments. Went in to see him and checked out the soul, he advised me I could purchase a car worth more but I explained I didn't want high monthly payments, he didn't try to push me to buy anything I wasn't comfortable with. Answered all my questions, and even after I got the car I had emailed him with some questions and he responded with the answers right away. I would recommend Michael Fonseca to anyone who would like to purchase a car at this dealership.

Michael Fonseca
Feb 26, 2019 -

Mark Wilson's Better Used Cars responded

Congratulations on your new Kia Soul! Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience, here at Mark Wilson's Better Used Cars. It is wonderful to hear that Michael was able to provide you with the excellent experience we strive to provide all our customers. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

February 18, 2019

"Before sale ok after they will rip you off "

- vinnylazar

First finance person charged me $80 second $500, after couple months started having problems with breaks, the brakes we're suppose to be new, rotors machined not new, needed to replace caliper, charged me $50 for inspection even I told them what was the problem, crazy glued my bumper to the fender'!!!!!! There is more but no space and I paid $ 16,000 for the car

Jason Beyers
Alexa Zaiser
3.0
Mar 20, 2019 -

Mark Wilson's Better Used Cars responded

Hello Vinny, thank you for giving us the opportunity to resolve the matter. We appreciate your feedback as it is the only way to ensure we are delivering an excellent service to our customers. We do hope to see you in our dealership again!

February 15, 2019

"Quick and easy"

- braddocknoble

Worked very hard to find a car and ensure that I was satisfied with my purchase. Been 2 months and so far no issues, very pleased with my purchase and the level of professionalism displayed throughout the process.

Karlee McDonald
Sarah Teles
Feb 19, 2019 -

Mark Wilson's Better Used Cars responded

Thank you for your review of Mark Wilson's Better Used Cars! We are happy to hear your visit and purchase went well. We wish you many happy miles in your new vehicle and hope to see you again.

1 - 10 of 1,596 results