Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Wes Rubbra, Sales Associate, Mainline Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Ltd

Rebecca Carruthers, Sales Associate, Mainline Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Ltd

Rebecca Carruthers

April 17, 2019

"Sales manager was great, truck is awesome - friendly staff"

- Jmr589

I give Mainline Chrysler a 4 not because of the amazing truck, or the good pricing....not because the sales manager did everything in his power to make the deal work within my needs and budget.... and they dont get a 4 because their service dudes are fun, friendly and awesome.... they dont even get a 4 because the salesman encountered a bit of a learning experience with me. He was great. They get a 4 because of whatever training the sales staff received that taught them it is ok to try and weasle in a $4000 undercarriage protection deal - all the while making it sound like it was just thrown in at no cost. As well - anyone in finance or sales should be promoting the 200,000k powertrain warranty as opposed to the 100,000 bumper to bumper (increase from factory 60k) there is literally a $400 difference. Also - I dont believe I should have had to bring to their attention that I needed a credit for the remaining insurance I had financed with my previous truck. That extra cost would have been added in with my new truck had I not brought it up. Little things like that are actually pretty big. I believe that management would earn alot of respect and appreciation if they passed that moral down to staff in training - the moral that tells their customer they are actually looking out for their best interest, not just the bottom line. In the end, I got what I wanted at a price I could afford and the staff were truly awesome. I just believe that the points I mentioned (which add up to about $7000 plus interest) should not have been something I needed to deal with. Morale, ethics and values need to be reflected and prioritized from the top down. They may have a higher retention rate of both customers and employees if that were to be worked on. Overall, the experience was great. And i truly enjoyed dealing with every single staff The truck itself was a great price and they worked hard to make the deal work. I would recommend the dealership for sure - I just hope the higher ups take a look at what they could maybe learn from their customers

Keegan Marsden

April 13, 2019

"2019 Ram"

- Dusty21861

I have bought several new vehicles from Rosetown mainline over the past few years. Wes Rubbra my salesman sold me 2 Limiteds last year alone. Can't say thank you enuff Wes.... I TOTALLY love my 19 Limited!!

Keegan Marsden
Ryan Bayda
Curtis Merrifeld
Scott Knezacek

April 13, 2019

"Excellent service"

- Dusty21861

They treat like a millionaire every time i deal with them.. My sales rep Wes Rubrra is a straight shooter! I very much enjoyed my service appointment today...

Ryan Bayda
Curtis Merrifeld
Scott Knezacek
Other Employees : Collin ....Mechanic....

Used 2016 Ram 1500