Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Sales Associate

March 16, 2019

"Great Customer Service."

- burlington,paul

David Kennedy found everything I needed and made it easy to do business. From the test drive to the sale and delivery of the car, everything was perfect.

David Kennedy

March 13, 2019

"Great car buying experience"

- Sue R

I bought a car from Tim a few months ago, I should have written a review sooner. The experience was second to none. Honestly the best experience buying a car I have ever had, and I have bought several in the past. I think back to Tim's level of professionalism often. Being female, I often feel pressured entering a dealership. I did not feel that way at all with Tim. He was friendly, and was willing to let me take my time and decide what was right for me. When I need another car I will definitely be returning, and I hope Tim will still be there. I recommend him to everyone I know looking for a used vehicle.

Tim Ross

March 11, 2019

"Great Service"

- Jen F

Great Service. Friendly. Helpful. Knowledgeable about the cars. Available when I needed him. Would recommend Tim. Tim was very professional. Great selection, great prices. Prices seem fair.

Tim Ross