Honda Magic

Sales Associate

Tiffany Hurley, Finance Manager, Honda Magic

Tiffany Hurley

October 21, 2017

"Very professional, great staff. High recommend!!"

- Horsepower freak

Great car buying experience , very professional dealership very knowledgable staff and very friendly. What he promises what they deliver , also very happy with My purchase.

Tiffany Hurley

April 14, 2017

"Honest, no games, helpful!"

- sharon

We live an hour away from Brooks, but highly recommend this dealership - it's worth the drive! We will definitely make the trip to have them service the car we purchased from them. Great experience from start to finish at this dealership! We put forward an offer on a Honda Civic, specifying that the offer included all taxes, and any other charges. Surprisingly, we did not have to reiterate this when the paperwork came out - it really was the bottom line. They did not add a single dollar for any kind of charges. We also had a remote starter installed. They were finished ahead of schedule, and the car was spotless! When I went back to pick up the car, the sales professional, TJay, was extremely busy, but still took the time to familiarize me with my car and answer my questions. At no time did I feel like anyone was being anything other than straightforward and honest - a quality dealership!

T'Jay Gauthier
Other Employees : Tiffany Hurley. Also a 5-star experience! Very helpful, friendly, professional.

Photos