Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Guelph City Mazda

Directions

11 Reviews of Guelph City Mazda

Sort by
July 17, 2012

"Guelph City Mazda made my first ever car-buying..."

- jennifermking

Guelph City Mazda made my first ever car-buying experience amazing! When the car that my parents passed down to me died, my boss suggested that I go to Guelph City Mazda first. I took his advice and boy was I glad! From the moment I walked on to the lot with my father to browse to the day they handed me my keys I was treated like a VIP! Adrian came to greet us and was very knowledgeable, helpful and not at all pushy. He was so friendly and he knew the cars inside and out. I felt like I was buying a car from my best friend. Dominic ensured that I was well taken care of and Mark made the paperwork actually enjoyable! Mohsen offered to help in any way that he could and Ryan was extremely helpful and knowledgeable in the service department. Everyone that I met there treated me like I was very important and a very valued customer. I left there in my new Mazda 3 Hatchback feeling like I got a great deal and a wonderful car! With quality cars and dealers like Guelph City Mazda it’s no wonder there are so many Mazdas on the road. I love my car and will suggest Guelph City Mazda to all of my friends. Thanks for an amazing experience guys!

Adrian, Mark, Dominic, Mohsen, Ryan