Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Gorrud's Auto Group

410 Steeles Ave, Milton, Ontario L9T 1Y4

784 Reviews of Gorrud's Auto Group

May 18, 2019

"Car shopping"

- Lynnea

Car shopping can be a very stressful thing to go through, John was very helpful and made this experience easy. He listened to my needs and was able to help me narrow done my choices in a very helpful and professional manner. I would highly recommend him. Thanks again for all your help 😊

May 16, 2019

"Fantastic Experience!"

- Lynn

My daughter bought her first car from Gorrud's. John gave us exceptional customer service. He was patient, kind and honest in the sales transaction. He worked with my daughter to ensure she found an awesome and reliable car she loved in the price range she could afford. He was knowledgeable, friendly and a pleasure to deal with. I would highly recommend Gorrud's to buy a car. Thanks John for making our experience a great one! We will definitely be back! Lynn Galioto

Gorrud's Auto Group responded

Lyn on behalf of John and the entire team at Gorruds thank you for the continued business and for the wonderful review! Danny De Melo Sales Manager

May 16, 2019

"Satisfaction "

- Carz12345

I went into gorrud looking for my first vehicle and even tho they didn’t have the vehicle I wanted, they helped me decide on a vehicle based on my realistic needs and pricing and they put me on the right path to searching for the vehicle that would be perfect for me,

Gorrud's Auto Group responded

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience, much appreciated by the entire team at Gorruds. Danny De Melo Sales Manager

May 15, 2019

"Great Experience "

- Kwrav4

I came in with my parents to purchase a used RAV4 for them. From the get go, the staff at Gorruds Auto welcomed us in and helped us. They were friendly, informative and honest people. My parents are incredibly happy with their purchase, it was worth the drive out from KW!

Gorrud's Auto Group responded

Thank you for making the trip from Kitchener to purchase the Rav4, and thank you for taking the time to write this review for your parents. Danny De Melo Sales Manager

May 13, 2019

"Helpful, insightful & friendly."

- QuinnJ6

Very kind & approachable staff. They were on my side and had my best interest in mind the entire way through. I'd recommend Jonathan to anyone buying their first vehicle. He's the man!

Jonathan Moll

Gorrud's Auto Group responded

Congratulations on your vehicle purchase and thank you so much for choosing Gorruds! Danny De Melo Sales Manager

May 04, 2019

"Great Experience"

- Samir

This is the second time making a purchase at Gorruds (first one being 9 years ago) and couldn't be happier. Staff were friendly and looked after my requirements. John is quite knowledgeable about cars and made the entire process very smooth. He's very friendly and great to work with. Imran was able to break down the finances of the additions for me and was not pressured to buy. I was able to make changes to the financing a day later without issue. I would highly recommend Gorrud's Auto to anyone looking to purchase a used vehicle.

Berke Sengel

Gorrud's Auto Group responded

Thank you Samir for the continued business and thank you for sharing your experience here at Gorruds. Danny De Melo Sales Manager

May 02, 2019

"Great Customer Experience"

- FordEscape

We came to Gorruds based on recommendations throughout my workplace. Our salesman, John, was always accommodating and patient after letting us vent about a prior bad experience at another dealership in Mississauga. He took the time to walk us through the processes as it was my first financing car purchase, and him and his manager Danny addressed all our concerns. I would say the service department was a little unprofessional in a sense of they checked my coolant for leaks as it was a concern for me, but when we went to confirm the admin at the front desk seemed flustered. I would recommend this dealership. Reception for sales was always welcoming as well as other staff we passed by. I feel that the finance representative could use a bit more people pleasing skills, he seemed pretty pushy and frustrated us a little bit.

3.0
Danny De Melo
Susan Wickens
May 08, 2019 -

Gorrud's Auto Group responded

Hi there, congratulation on the purchase of your Ford Escape and feedback below. We’re sorry your experience didn’t match your expectations and will provide those department Managers your feedback below, helping them make improvements. We would welcome an opportunity to discuss and hopefully have another opportunity to demonstrate Gorrud's Auto Group’s commitment to providing a positively unique experience. Please contact us at (905) 875-2277. Danny De Melo Sales Manager

April 30, 2019

"Awesome experience! "

- Msvickyh76

Jonathan was very friendly and knowledgeable about the inventory. He was able to find my perfect car for me in a short time! Highly recommended for anyone looking to purchase a used vehicle!

Jonathan Moll

Gorrud's Auto Group responded

On behalf of Jonathan and the entire team at Gorruds thank you very much for your business! Danny De Melo Sales Manager

April 28, 2019

"Great Overall Experience "

- Nickb1996

Exceptional costumer service. Listened to my needs and wants, matching me with the right car. Would highly recommend Simon to anyone buying a car. Gorruds auto had the best prices around without any inflation. Full transparency at its finest. Would definitely buy my next car from Simon.

Simon Rito

Gorrud's Auto Group responded

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review and congratulations on your vehicle purchase. Danny De Melo Sales Manager

April 26, 2019

"Excellent service delivery "

- Abby

For a fantastic customer service experience and transparent business dealings think GORRUD’S AUTO!👌I got a reasonable price for my vehicle; I am thrilled with the purchase.

Ziggy Babula
Danny De Melo
Other Employees : Imran Fozdar
Apr 27, 2019 -

Gorrud's Auto Group responded

Congratulations on your vehicle purchase and on behalf of the entire team at Gorruds thank you for the business. Danny De Melo Sales Manager