Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

275 Wellington St, St. Thomas, Ontario N5R 2S8 Directions

620 Reviews of Elgin Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

"awesome!!"

- mcnabb31

right from the first email Jorge was awesome. he answered all my questions quickly and thoroughly, got all my paper work ready and sent it to Nick in finance. Nick work to get me a good intrest rate and communication from both was awesome. car was ready when said and Jorge was there to great me with a smile. overall this experience was the best ive had.

Jorge Cubias
Other Employees : Nick Garito

"Very Helpful"

- Carmen Limas

This was our first car in Canada. We want to thank Jorge for helping us out so much as we were nervous in buying. He listned and helped us get a great car. Thanks to Chad for helping us get our first car too

Jorge Cubias

"Best Ever"

- Ron8908

Always a great experience from Sales to Service. This dealership will take the extra step and make the extra effort to make sure that you have the best all around experience.

Scott Cushman
July 10, 2018

"Absolutely amazing ! "

- Bsmama

Jeff was amazingto deal with! He was beyond patient and helpful! The finance people helped make it all come together. We are definitely Jeep people for life !

Anthony Turko
July 09, 2018

"Amazing as usual staff is helpful and polite "

- Jv63134021909

Elgin Chrysler is amazing. Everyone there is very accommodating and happy. It’s nice I feel good vibes from the sales people and always leave happy

Eric Lennox
Other Employees : Kurtis Rule
July 05, 2018

"Awesome experience "

- ARev

My sales Rep Paul McClenaghan made this such a great experience friendly kind man I would recommend any of my family or friends that are looking. Paul went above and beyond and showed me how everything worked including how to work the soft top. When I left with my Jeep I felt at ease and know I could rely for n Paul if I have any future questions.

Paul McClenaghan
July 04, 2018

"Very pleasant experience"

- wm42

Jeff Lauzon took the time to make sure we got the vehicle we wanted. Once we decided on our vehicle the whole process went very quickly and smoothly with everyone involved being extremely courteous. Thank You for the BBQ.

Anthony Turko
Brent Kidder
June 30, 2018

"Service above and beyond"

- SRT392

A huge thank you to Jason for his relentless search to find his awsome Durango for my wife's birthday. The rest of the gang did a fantastic job at getting her ready to roll so quickly. Had the same great service for the last three vehicles too. Highly recommed Jason and the team if you are looking for some new wheels.

June 30, 2018

"10 trucks and this purchase blew me away!"

- Bmarie

Elgin Chrysler goes above and beyond. They treat you like family and are not pushy. Jason and the team found me the vehicle we wanted and kept within my budget. I will recommend them and be back to see them for sure Thanks for the BBQ as well!

Scott Cushman

"Great sales rep "

- Dave29

I just purchased a Ram from Elgin Chrysler and was more then happy with the service I received. Great Sales team that will work hard to make a deal that both you and the sales team is happy with. I feel Aaron Ambrose went to bat for me the customer and put together a great deal.

Aaron Ambrose