Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Jake Loewen

January 19, 2019

"Great experience "

- Morg44

Great service. I was going to look at a different vehicle, but it sold. I then told the associate what I really wanted was a Lincoln MKX. He was shocked because they just got one in. I then looked at it and it was in great shape. I was looking at other ones from other dealer ships, but the quality was not good nor the service. Charlie helped me every step to make sure it was a great experience. Best customer service ever. My family have all bought vehicles from Charlie. I highly recommend him!

Charlie Sofalvi

January 17, 2019

"Purchasing my extraordinary custom Ram"

- monster13inch

The experience of purchasing my truck was great! Jake was excellent and knowledgeable with the details on the truck and more than helpful. He made the whole process a relaxing and pleasant experience. We would definitely recommend this dealership to others and would deal with them again. And yes, the grandsons love it as much as we do!

Jake Loewen
Don Lauszus
Chris Black

January 17, 2019

"New van! "

- Ashlee14

We recently purchased our first new van. We love it ! Our experience was amazing. Bill was very knowledgable and so friendly. My children had a blast waiting and playing! Love the dedicated play area for children. Let's face is many of us have children and to keep them occupied in a small office can be very hard ! Everyone had a smile on and were polite and respectful. Was a pleasure to go there. Thanks so much! We can't wait to deal with you again in the near future!

Bill Locker