Edson Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ltd.

7440 4 Avenue, Edson, Alberta T7E 1V8

Cody McKeand, Sales Associate , Edson Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ltd.

Sales Associate
Kristina Lussoso, Finance Manager, Edson Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ltd.

Kristina Lussoso

Arja Stuckenberg, Finance Assistant, Edson Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ltd.

Arja Stuckenberg

Finance Assistant
Christina Coon, Sales Associate, Edson Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ltd.

Christina Coon

Sales Associate

November 16, 2017

"Great customer service "

- Alexsophie0011

They helped me get approved and helped me get something I was interested in! They awnsered all my questions and explained everything to me. For once I didn’t feel pressured and attacked I felt at ease and comfortable. All in all good experience.

Kristina Lussoso

November 03, 2017

"Excellent experience "

- Cara.plamondon

Everyone is Awesome to work with :) Cody got us into the vehicle we wanted and we are in love with it. I would recommend this place to anyone who is looking for a great vehicle. Thank you so much

Mino Lussoso
Arja Stuckenberg

October 23, 2017

"Wonderful service"

- Chase

Candy and Cody were both great in contacting me and answering any questions I had about the purchase of my new truck, right down to letting me know it was still available while I was away at work.

Candy Belcourt