Davis GMC Buick

Financial Services Manager

October 19, 2017

"Fantastic "

- April

My overall experience buying this vehicle Was simple, and fun. The people helping me were very accommodating especially during pick up day. THANK YOU Learned a lot of new things about dealership and I look forward to using their services again in the future

October 18, 2017

"Great first-time dealership experience"

- Gouuld79

Being my first time dealing with a dealership I was quite intimidated at first to go about the situation but soon found it to be no problem. I was treated as more of a friend than a customer and by the end of the day was driving home in exactly what I came for. Would recommend Davis GMC to anyone!

October 06, 2017

"Finally!"

- Achami

I wasn't planning on getting a different vehicle for awhile but unfortunately someone ran a red light and destroyed my grand am that we had since it was new. As a single mom and a student I was frustrated to say the least trying to find a place that would work with me. My mom decided to trade in her truck after getting a new one and used the money from the trade to purchase a vehicle for me thankfully! After a lot of indecisiveness and mind changing, I finally drove away in my new to me vehicle! Got winter tires, oil changes, and a clean bill of health for this thanks to Davis, especially Cory!

New 2018 GMC Sierra 1500, $50065