Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Sales & Lease Consultant
Dan Welten, Sales Manager, Davis GMC Buick

Dan Welten

October 24, 2018

"Very knowledgeable and helpful staff"

- George

No pressure here. Very helpful and knowledge of the in stock units was very good. Andrews honesty and patience was above and beyond, making the new vehicle purchase quite painless. Keith was very thorough with the finance end of things. I have purchased several vehicles through Andrew in the past, and rely on his integrity. Would definitely return to Davis.

Andrew Coombes
Keith Elec

October 18, 2018

"Best offer for my trade in. "

- Carter

I went into the dealership to trade my car on a truck for the winter. The saleswoman I spoke with was very helpful and tried very hard to get me as close to what I wanted for my trade as was possible. Even went so far as to suggest an overnight test drive of the truck I was looking at which I didn’t even know was allowed. I ended up dealing with a different sales person the next time I was in for reasons I’m not exactly clear on but he was very pleasant and helpful as well. Financing portion was great even tho Keith was working by himself that day and was trying to deal with 3 or 4 customers at once. I really felt like they wanted to earn my business and not that they were just entitled to it which is the case with so many other dealerships in Medicine Hat unfortunately. I am very pleased with the service and value I received from everyone I associated with at Davis. And would have to say this has been the best dealership experience I have had. Thanks Davis and staff!!

Travis Hauck
Keith Elec
Other Employees : Jennifer

October 15, 2018

"Purchasing Jeep"

- CM

Cory Aberle was my sales rep and he worked very hard to find me the vehicle that fit my needs. He kept me updated on progress and was able to exceed my needs and expectations of buying a vehicle even though I was not buying a GM product. The staff at Davis MH were all very helpful and welcoming. My experience with Davis and Cory made buying my Jeep very easy and pain free. Overall I am extremely happy with the service I received and will definitely be recommending Davis and Cory to anyone I know that is looking for a new or used vehicle.

Cory Aberle