Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Chasse Toyota

819 Rue Rachel Est , Montreal, Quebec H2J 2H7 Directions

4 Reviews of Chasse Toyota

August 08, 2013

"J'ai eu un service il y a 3 semaines. Juste..."

- OlehBarsukov

J'ai eu un service il y a 3 semaines. Juste après le service ma voiture a commencé à se branler et avoir une vibration. j'ai eu 2 reprises mais le problème encore existe. La dernière foi on m'a dit que ce problème d’essence. J'ai change ma station et rempli de suprême. Le problème encore existe. Ma voiture est en moins bon qualité q'avant le service. J’ai paye 700 CAD pour ce service.

service selon kilometrage
July 13, 2012

"I came looking for a used car, since I saw a posting on..."

- Kkyth

I came looking for a used car, since I saw a posting on the net and talk with the sales man and the Sales Director. After discussing about the car i saw on the posting and negotiating the price, I returned another to Test drive the car and saw that the mention mileage displayed on the car was different than the one advertise and talk about with the Sales Director. The Director, Real, simply mention that he can get another customer easily and if we are not happy we can go, the Sales Director name is Real Tetrault and he was not reflecting the service i was expecting. However, the Owner came back to me to apologize and offer me some services as a compensation for the bad customer service i received. Maxime demonstrate professionalism on that subject and did take the time to talk about it. In the end the issue was resolved with Maxime.

real tetrault
Sep 25, 2012 -

Kkyth responded

The owner, Maxime Chasse, came back to me with a few free oil change to apologize for the bad customer service experience.

March 30, 2005

"I will never buy another vehicle from these crooks ever..."

- Benoitd

I will never buy another vehicle from these crooks ever again! They seem very nice when you are looking for a new car but promises were made and never kept, the problem is I never had anything in writing, I thought I could take their word for it. Trouble with sales and service.

My advise is when buying a car always have everything in writing and secondly don't shop at Chassé Toyota.

We've had another Toyota from another dealer and we own a Honda, my wife and I never had trouble with these dealers.

Guillaume Aubin
July 07, 2004

"Bought a Certified Toyota car here. The car is great but..."

- PCdoctor

Bought a Certified Toyota car here. The car is great but the sales tactics were deplorable and the after sales service was the worst others and myself I spoke to have ever experienced anywhere in any industry. Bad service sometimes can be blamed on one individual in particular but in this case we're talking about four people from 3 departments two of which are managers!

From my experience at this dealership there was absolutely no courtesy, respect, honesty, or customer care especially after signing the sales contract!

My biggest mistake was to sell my car before finding another, I was desperate and took the car even though I had a bad feeling about this dealer, I should have walked away.

Good luck!