Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

434 Reviews of Car Nation Canada Direct

January 19, 2019

"HIGHLY PROFESSIONAL"

- carbuff girl

As a previous owner of used cars I was pleasantly surprised by the professional atmosphere of the dealership. Everyone I dealt with, from my sales rep (Sunil Singh) and the receptionist, to the General Manager (Sandra) did their best to provide me with the best service possible. Prompt returns on phone calls, last minutes change of plans, purchasing of new ownership, license plates and sticker - all were handled with the utmost courtesy and professionalism. On pick-up day, my vehicle looked like new to include a brand-new set of expensive all season radial tires. I would highly recommend Car Nation to anyone looking for a used vehicle. Most of their inventory comes from leasing companies, so no previous owners so to speak. In the future, I will only use Car Nation to trade my car in. Sunil Singh is my kind of sales rep - smart, knowledgeable and discrete. Angie

Sunil Singh
Jan 22, 2019 -

Car Nation Canada Direct responded

Hi there carbuff girl! We appreciate you're customer feedback on your recent experience with us, and thank you for choosing Car Nation Direct! We are pleased to hear that you had a great experience with our team Sunil, and the rest of our team at Car Nation Direct! We hope you are enjoying your ride! Have a great day, and we look forward to assisting you again in the future!

January 14, 2019

"New to us Vehicle"

- Will

Brad was very knowledgeable about all the cars we were looking at. Very easy going and let us explore on our own. car was ready when promised . No issues at all recommending Brad to anyone looking for new to them vehicle

Brad Duarte
Jan 15, 2019 -

Car Nation Canada Direct responded

Hi there Will! We appreciate you're customer feedback on you're recent experience with us, and thank you for choosing Car Nation Direct! We are pleased to hear that you had a great experience with our team Brad purchasing you're vehicle! We hope you have a great day, and enjoying the ride! Thanks for the recommend!

December 11, 2018

"Nobody better than Harold! "

- Paul

Harold is the epitome of professionalism, he knows how to treat customers with courtesy, respect and an unparalleled level of service. He takes care of every concern you may have and ensures you have nothing but confidence and happiness with your purchase. I have known Harold for 15 years, I have bought many vehicles through him and I constantly refer my closest of friends to him because I know he is honest and will go above and beyond to satisfy their vehicle needs. So if you are thinking about going to the Burlington location of Car Nation Canada, do yourself a favour and ask for Harold.

Harold Miller
Dec 14, 2018 -

Car Nation Canada Direct responded

Hi there Paul! We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with you customer feedback regarding your recent experience, and thank you for choosing Car Nation Direct! We are please to hear that you had a great experience with our team Harold! We hope you have a great weekend, and enjoying your ride!

December 05, 2018

"Great car purchasing experience "

- VictoriaC

My husband and I went to car nation one busy Saturday and dealt with Eric. He was quick, thorough, and very friendly throughout our car purchasing experience and answered all the questions we had about particular vehicles without hesitation. He took the time to understand exactly what we were looking for and he was patient and willing to help us find the vehicle that would best fit our needs. He wasn’t pushy and he gave his honest opinion as we were deciding between two SUV’s. We love our new vehicle and I recommend meeting with Eric if you are in the market to purchase a new vehicle.

Eric Varrasso
Dec 14, 2018 -

Car Nation Canada Direct responded

Hi there VictoriaC! We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your customer feedback regarding your recent experience, and thank you for choosing Car Nation Direct! We are pleased to hear that you had a great experience with our team Eric! We hope you have a great weekend, and enjoying your new vehicle!

November 12, 2018

"Awesome experience! "

- AB12

Great experience at car nation. Kyle was very helpful and knowledgeable about the cars they had! He really helped with narrowing down what kind of car best suits us! Definitely will recommend to others

Kyle Farrington
Nov 15, 2018 -

Car Nation Canada Direct responded

Hi there AB12! We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your customer feedback on your recent experience, and thank you for choosing Car Nation Direct! We are pleased to hear that you had a great experience with our team Kyle purchasing your vehicle! We hope you have a great day, and enjoying your ride! Thank you for the recommend!

November 09, 2018

"Great Experience "

- johnfiniti

A very simple and pleasant buying experience through MARCO and the team at Car Nation. Very happy with the purchase, the price and the service. John

Marco Pereira
Rob McFarlane
Nov 15, 2018 -

Car Nation Canada Direct responded

Hi there Johnfiniti! We appreciate you taking the time to provide us your customer feedback on your recent experience, and thank you for choosing Car Nation Direct! We are pleased to hear that you had a great experience with our team Marco, and the rest of the team! We hope you have a great day, and enjoying your ride!

November 03, 2018

"Good experience "

- Pacu

My experience and most thing I liked was that there were no hassle and they were quick they are Very good at what they do. And very friendly overall I give them. 4 out 5.

Kyle Farrington
Sandra Hoyte

Car Nation Canada Direct responded

Hi there Pacu! We appreciate your customer feedback, and thank you for choosing Car Nation Direct! We are pleased to hear that you had a great experience with our team Kyle and Sandra! We hope you have a great day!

November 01, 2018

"Great place to shop!"

- Alvaradix

Purchased a Nissan Rogue from this dealership in late October 2018 and was very pleased with the experience. Everyone in their specific area is friendly, knowledgeable and professional. Will definitely consider doing business with them in the future and strongly recommend.

Andrew Hayes
Sandra Hoyte
Karen Patel

Car Nation Canada Direct responded

Hi there Alvaradix! We appreciate your customer feedback, and thank you for choosing Car Nation Direct! We are pleased to hear that you had a great experience at Direct! We hope you have a great day!

October 30, 2018

"Great experience"

- Derek Robertson

Michael and the entire team were a pleasure to work with. Straightforward and simple. Thank you very much for your help and we love the car!

Michael Mercadante
Rob McFarlane

Car Nation Canada Direct responded

Hi there Derek Robertson! We appreciate you customer feedback, and thank you for choosing Car Nation Direct! We are pleased to hear that you had a great experience with our team Michael! We hope you have a great day, and enjoying your ride!

October 30, 2018

"Outstanding Service"

- Shelley P

My family and I visited Car Nation on Saturday to consider a new vehicle for myself. We were approached by Patrick who was wonderful from the start. He asked questions to gain better insight into what I was looking for and help narrow down our search. After looking at a few SUVs, I quickly fell in love with a Nissan Rogue. Patrick was so patient throughout the entire process, ensuring not only me and my fiance were well educated about the vehicle, but he also tended to my two young kids, even getting them hot chocolate! I never once felt rushed or pressured into making a decision, but left feeling confident in my purchase. Patrick worked diligently to ensure a smooth transaction from start to finish, even trying to get me the best deal for my trade-in. I truly felt like he was working for US and not just trying to make a quick sale. I won't go anywhere else in the future to purchase a vehicle! I'm a customer for life :)

Patrick Cieslak

Car Nation Canada Direct responded

Hi there Shelley P! We appreciate your customer feedback, and thank you for choosing Car Nation Direct! We are pleased to hear that you had a great experience with our team Patrick! We hope you have a great day, and congrats on your new Nissan Rouge! We look forward assisting you again in the future!