Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

321 Reviews of Cambridge Centre Honda

March 06, 2019

"AWESOME EXPERIENCE "

- Mb

I purchased a brand new vehicle from Cambridge Honda, they were awesome. From the moment I emailed Kevin, i was taken care of! The dealership felt like family, enviting and friendly. I want to thank everyone at Cambridge Hond for making my purchase enjoyable, worry free and amazing. I want to personally thank Kevin and Scott for there outstanding customer service. I know where I'm sending friends and family.

February 14, 2019

"Purchased new HRV "

- PR456

This was our first time purchasing a vehicle at Cambridge Centre Honda. Danielle Shannon was knowledgeable, friendly and great to deal with. Scott McCracken made the finalizing of our purchase effortless. Tanja Court did a great job reviewing all the features of the vehicle. We would definitely recommend Cambridge Centre Honda to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

Danielle Shannon
Other Employees : Tanja Court
February 14, 2019

"Great buying experience"

- Spikes57

I just purchased a Honda Accord Sport with the help of Danielle Shannon and the buying process was easy & relaxed without any pressure. The vehicle features were explained in detail by Tanja Court. I left the dealership with full confidence that I dealt with right dealership and certainly bought the right car. I would buy from them again...now that my wife wants a new car.

Danielle Shannon
Other Employees : Tanja Court
January 17, 2019

"Purchased new CRV"

- JudyI3

Friendly dealership. Very helpful staff Very impressed with whole dealership Explained all new features of honda CRV Left me with instruction to phone from USA if we have any problems or questions

Tricia McIssac
Colin Nicholls
Jan 21, 2019 -

Cambridge Centre Honda responded

Hello Judy, Thank you for taking the time to leave us an excellent review and rating! Congratulations on your new CR-V! We are happy to hear about your positive experience at our dealership. If you ever have any questions about your new vehicle don't hesitate to reach out. We wish you many happy KMS! Best regards, The CCH Team.

November 21, 2018

"Cambridge Centre Honda is the best!"

- demwood

Kevin MacKenzie was our salesman and he was wonderful. He was courteous, relaxed and seemed very interested in our requirements. Now, we know that that is what a good salesman should be like, but Kevin went above and beyond. He made sure that everything was ready for us and we couldn't have asked for better service. Tony Recine clearly explained the finance side of things, which was refreshing considering you're talking about finance! Tanja Court was most helpful and very thorough in explaining the features of our new vehicle. The enthusiastic support and congratulations we received from Carolyn DuMoulin in Service and Donna Clark in Parts was also greatly appreciated. This was the smoothest and best time that we have ever had when buying a new vehicle! Thank you everyone. Carole Woodward & Sandra Demaray

Tony Recine
Other Employees : Tanja Court explained how to use everything in the vehicle and she was great! 5 stars. Donna Clark in Parts made sure the vehicle was a polished up and ready to go. 5 Stars.
November 05, 2018

"Experience"

- Joe

Overall experience has been exceptional with your sales and finance team; I will certainly share my experience with my family members and friends and of course recommend your dealership.

Nov 13, 2018 -

Cambridge Centre Honda responded

Hello Joe, On behalf of all of us at Cambridge Centre Honda we thank you for leaving us an excellent review and rating! We are happy to hear about your fantastic experience at our dealership. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon. Best Regards, The CCH Team.

October 01, 2018

"Customer Service at the car service department "

- salah

It starts from calling you to remind you with your semi annuall check texteng you to remind you about your the day and the time of your appointment by Jennifer the friendly faces at the service counter specially carolyn to the maintainence guys Yes they care about business but most importantly they care about customer I absolutly recomend this dealership for everyone Please keep up the good job Salah Alanani

Ryan Deline
Carolyn DuMoulin
John Soares
Jennifer Luscombe
Rich Snider
Oct 01, 2018 -

Cambridge Centre Honda responded

Hello Salah, On behalf of all of us at Cambridge Centre Honda we thank you for the excellent review and rating! Customer service is very important to us and we make sure to go the extra mile to exceed customer expectations. Thank you very much for the recommendation and we appreciate your business! We look forward to seeing you again soon. Best Regards, The CCH Team.

September 14, 2018

"Good dealership"

- David

T his is my 5th Honda from Cambridge Honda. And my wife on her 4th so that should show what we think of Cambridge Honda

Mark Stables
Carolyn DuMoulin
Sep 18, 2018 -

Cambridge Centre Honda responded

Hello David, Thank you very much from all of us at Cambridge Centre Honda for the excellent review and rating! Congratulations on your 5th Honda and for being a long time Honda owner. We appreciate your business! We look forward to seeing you again soon! Best Regards, The CCH Team.

September 07, 2018

"Excellent service"

- Tan2018

10/10 for efficiency, service, friendliness and patience in answering all my questions! When I couldn’t get a ride in to pick up my new Honda, Kevin sent a shuttle to pick me up. Both he and Tony kept me informed on the status of my vehicle arrival and finances and Kevin took the time to review all my car’s features. To top it all off, I received a Thank you box of chocolates from them from the local Reid’s Chocolates ! I can’t recommend them enough, thanks guys! I’m very happy!

Sep 10, 2018 -

Cambridge Centre Honda responded

Hello, Thank you for sharing your positive experience here at Cambridge Centre Honda! Congratulations on your new vehicle! Kevin and Tony go above and beyond to make sure that the buying experience is both stress free and enjoyable. We wish you many happy miles! We look forward to seeing you again soon! Best Regards, The CCH Team!

September 06, 2018

"An Absolute Pleasure to Deal With!"

- Happy Honda

Marci Baker is a friendly, knowledgeable and professional Sales Representative. Marci responds to inquiries promptly and creates a comfortable, low pressure sales atmosphere. I highly recommend her services and Cambridge Centre Honda overall. Thank you to Marci and all of the staff at Cambridge Centre Honda!

Marci Baker