Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Tai Do, Business Manager, Budget Car Sales

Derrick Arki, General Sales Manager, Budget Car Sales

Derrick Arki

October 16, 2018

"It could no have been easier."

- rs

From the time I was picked up at my house, to the moment I drove away from the lot in my new car a couple of hours later, the buying experience was positive, pleasant, and ever so productive. Great group of folks who where professional, courteous, and helpful. Never felt pressured or pushed. Dave, Shawn, and Tai listened to what I needed\wanted and they responded. I would not hesitate in recommending Budget Car Sales to anyone looking for a vehicle.

October 08, 2018

"A positive experience with the purchasing of my first car"

- lynn

The service I received from Dave was great. I had been eyeing another car that was snatched up before I could even go look at it. However, Dave was great at reaching out to me when there was a car that was similar to my needs and price point. I really appreciated this because there have been other dealers that just gave me a whole list of cars that they had, which did not fit the parameters that I was looking for. Dave was very responsive, responding to my texts within minutes. Tai was nice and patient with me, as this is my first car and did not know too much about what to expect. He took the take to walk me through the warranty and answered all my questions. He was very personable and I did not feel pressured to making my decision right away, which I appreciated. Overall, I had a great experience purchasing the car. However, the Service department has been a bit slow (maybe because the car is no longer on the lot). But it has been over a week and I have not had a call from them to schedule a pick up time for the car accessory that is outstanding and my second set of keys that was supposed to come with the car.

Dave Furhman

October 05, 2018

"Absolutely unbelievably positive experience!!!"

- Gary JJ Hutton

From the moment I stepped into the Sales office at Budget Car Sales, I was treated like a member of the family, and never once felt pressured or uncomfortable with being in the care of these excellent individuals. Shawn Jamieson, the General Sales manager greeted me as I was referred to him by a colleague I trusted very much, and he had nothing but amazing things to say about his experience. Shawn is a warm and friendly man, who's kind and relaxed manner put me at ease immediately. He directed me to the car lot to begin to have a look at their vehicles, of which there is a truly excellent selection, and regardless of my preference I think I could have found the vehicle for me...which I did. Two, actually! Shawn introduced me to Brad Eyben, who like Shawn, was a very friendly and professional individual who allowed me the time to express my desires and preferences for a vehicle, and guided me around to the vehicles which suited those criteria. I ended up being torn between a Jeep Compass, and a Nissan Sentra. Brad had me test drive both vehicles, and when I could not make up my mind as to which one I truly wanted...he encouraged me to sleep on it and come back the next day when I had a clearer idea of which vehicle to purchase!!! I have never had such an amazingly comfortable and stress-free interaction at a car dealership before, and I would encourage everyone who reads this review to give the good people at Budget Used Car Sales a chance to astound them with their service, professionalism, and excellent selection of cars. The next day I had a friend staying over and was running late, and they sent Raveen Prakash to pick me up as transit would have delayed me, and Raveen was just the best guy to speak with...and you know when the service guys at a car dealership are positive and complimentary about their place of work, that it must be true. I went with the Nissan Sentra, and after Brad went through all of the incredibly detailed documentation on the vehicle that showed me precisely what I was getting, I was put with Tai Do, the finance person. Tai was also amazing, and ensure that he knew exactly what my financial desires and situation was, and worked diligently to get me the best deal and the best loan arrangements as well. Then off to Aaron Cho, who again was just a ray of sunshine, and he helped me get all of the insurance sorted out. Once John Williams from Service had detailed the vehicle, I basically felt as though I was getting a brand new car when I sat in it for the first time as "my" car. Even a tiny ding on the passenger side door was noted, and they arranged to have their body person take a look and fix it for me! As you can see...I have a lot to say about this company, and not a single solitary word is going to be negative or critical...not because I am too nice, but because I don't have ANYTHING even vaguely resembling a complaint with my experience. Even the follow ups to have me rate my experience have been patient and polite, and their inquiries about how I am enjoying the vehicle are sincere and humble. So yeah...if you are in the market for an amazing used car and the experience of your life, then you should probably stop reading this review and go there. Like now. Please.

Brad Eyben