Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Brad Eyben, Sales Professional, Budget Car Sales

Brad Eyben

Sales Professional

July 20, 2018

"Excellent service and having most of the unique style. "

- Charlie Fu

Excellent warm service, best and negotiable price, and having most of the unique style that other dealer does not have. Reasonable flexible price. Can source the one that I need.

Noella Meletzki
Dave Ashe

July 19, 2018

"I bought the car ......"

- Dave

I had been looking for a Toyota Rav 4 (either 2017 or 2016) for about 2 months. A listing came up for a 2017 at Budget. At first I wasn't too interested, but after doing some research about Budget, I decide to sent them an email about the car. The next day, Dave Furhman called me. I decided to give them a try, and that was one of the best decision I have every made. Dave was great and I could not have asked for better service. It was a good deal and Budget looked after everything. Would I buy another car from them, definitely. In today's market, it hard to find companies that will go out of their way to help you, but I can say that Budget is a company that does. Dave

Dave Furhman
Tim Tucker
Aaron Cho

July 18, 2018

"Purchased a Honda Accord with great satisfaction"

- CarPurchaser2017

The dealership was very pleasant to work with. They gave us our space as we were deciding on which car to pursue. Once we made our decision, we were able to easily discuss financial options and eventually left with a new vehicle.

Dave Furhman