Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Insurance Agent

February 08, 2018

"The best of the best "

- EMPALA

Service -fast Treatment- friendly Environment - clean Team -very professional Vehicles - with Car Proof history available -nothing to hide What more do you need? Come and see them! FIRST EMPRESSSION IS LASTING . I will not go to any other dealership. The team are real people.

Derrick Arki
James Henderson
Tim Tucker
Aaron Cho
Other Employees : Peter - pick me up at the airport- very supportive

February 02, 2018

"Knowledgeable + no pressure"

- C+J_YVR

This is the 3rd time we have purchased a car through Budget. Noella was knowledgeable and prepared for our appointment. There was no pressure and no nonsense. Thank-you for being such a professional business!

Noella Meletzki

January 30, 2018

"Their cars are expensive and beware of Aaron Cho."

- Hardikp

I bought Toyota corolla 2017 LE Eco from them. The very next morning I found broken plastic part in the back trunk and after 4 days my pre-collision system stopped working. It's more than a month now those problems still exist. Secondly I an really unhappy with Aaron the insurance guy. He gave me $200 icbc insurance and $35 private car replacement insurance. So, $235 per month. I knew that he didn't work well. I went to my regular insurance agent and he provided me the better coverage. He just changed and mix and match some private companies. ICBC+ intact + Private insurance = $152 with tax. Aaron sold me just expensive insurance. So, Either he sold me that intentionally or he doesn't know his work and in both ways he is not healthy for customers. I had to pay extra service charge to my regular agent. I don't want to give any stars to Aaron. I have no complaints with sales persons or finance department. I found the car little expensive and sales persons little pushy though. I will definitely give more stars after getting solution for my problems.

Shawn Jamieson