Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Ross Paulovich

Internet Sales Consultant
Sheldon Kelly, Sales Consultant, Bridge City Chrysler Dodge Jeep FIAT

Sheldon Kelly

Len Boese, New & Pre-Owned Vehicle Manager, Bridge City Chrysler Dodge Jeep FIAT

Len Boese

New & Pre-Owned Vehicle Manager

September 20, 2018

"It was great."

- Stober25

Great people to deal with. Very helpful. Everybody was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. I would recommend anybody looking to a new or used vehicle to go Bridge City Crysler.

Darcy Shearer

September 19, 2018

" buying a car at Bridge City"

- Bridge City Chrysler

I just bought a car at Bridge City Chrysler. My sales rep was Mike Barnes I couldn't have asked for a nicer salesman. He was very thorough and telling me about the product and was so helpful anytime I ask a question. After I bought the car he went through all of the instruments on the internal part of the car explaining each one and how it worked. I feel he went the extra mile helping me understand the car I bought. My financing was done with Godwin Uzowuru who was very thorough and very knowledgeable and explained everything to my satisfaction. If you are buying a car at Bridge City Chrysler I would recommend Mike Barnes as sales consultant and Godwin Uzowuru looking after the financial part. I could not be any more pleased with the service I received at this dealership. They were fantastic.

Michael Barnes
Godwin Uzowuru

September 18, 2018

"Great"

- gleichman123

Efficient and extremely quick to work with. paid attention to my needs rather than trying to force me into a vehicle that I didnt want.

Scott Smith