Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Rob Tannahill

July 20, 2018

"Salesman Dean Review"

- Big Dog

Friendly, made us feel comfortable, answered all our questions, no pressure, very positive and will be back. The show room was spotless, all personal very friendly, particularly to our Dog Chewy. Will recommend anyone looking for new and used vehicles to go see Bannister Honda in Vernon.

Dean Duclos
Steve Spark
Udai Singha

July 19, 2018

"Outstanding Service"

- rberger

All the employees were very friendly and went out of their way to make sure that I was comfortable and that I was happy with the car I was purchasing. Khoa drove all the way from Vernon to Kelowna to pick me up which I considered to be exceptional service and I am very grateful. I had also looked at vehicles at the Kelowna and Penticton Honda dealerships but the value and quality at Bannister Honda was much better than either of the other dealerships.

Rob Tannahill
Khoa Vo
Shae Smith

July 18, 2018

"Service"

- kfaw

I brought my car in for an oil change after 2 phone calls from Bannister reminding me that my car was due for service. I was happy with the service I received from Tammy when I dropped my car off. 3 hours later, I received a voicemail that my car was ready so I called back and spoke with Steve. I let him know that I would need the shuttle service. After waiting just over 2.5 hours, I managed to find my own ride. Very frustrated and disappointed to say the least. Although the actual service to my car was good, I am not sure I'd return as my time is valuable.

Tammy Schiewe