"Felt very relaxed upon arrival"
I must say our experience with your dealership was probably the best we have ever had from any dealership we have ever been to....Right from the minute we walked in the door until we left, we were treated with respect and acknowledged by all the staff...all very friendly and helpful and it is definitely the first time we have ever had a call back the day after we have purchased a vehicle and again thanked for our business
"Family value, more precision is preferred "
- relatively more affordable used car options for beginner driver
- vehicle description is detailed and relevant in terms of tire and brake usage for used cars
- friendly staff to beginner driver
- family-oriented business supporting local ecosystem
- miscommunication happened between sales and finance office, a discount of $530 excluding taxes was missed
- the mileage was messed up by close to 1.2k KMs
- sales and finance were not thorough enough in ensuring the price and mileage were correct
- but they were responsive to the mistakes spotted, pleasant experience after all
- efforts are required to prevent this from happening again, more attention can be paid on professionalism, precision
- rated as good, way to go make it a solid good/excellent
"Fuel pump repair"
Well my car quit on the hiway and I had it towed to bannister Honda, they diagnosed the problem and replaced the faulty fuel pump before 11am the next day. Although my warranty didn't cover,the repairs were qwik. I was back on the road in Great time.