Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Sales Representative
Jason Tissington, Sales Consultant, Bannister Honda Service & Car Sales

Jason Tissington

January 22, 2019

"Attentive without being pushy."

- Kathyboi

I had originally checked out this car in early December. I decided not to purchase at that time. I never once felt pressured by the salesman Jason or anyone else at the dealership. In early January of this year the salesperson Jason emailed me with a new offer that honda had put out. in case I was still interested. I always felt it was my decision to make and never at any time did I feel dealer pressure. Once I decided to purchase , the car was ready for me in a very few days including my winter wheels and tires and the paint protection package as well as the winter mats put in. Udai in financing was fantastic and worked with me to get to my target payment budget. Everything with financing went very smooth. Jason went over the checklist when I took possesion of my car and let me know that if I had any questions at any time to just call or text him. I told him he restored my faith in car salespersons. The car was cleaned and ready for me to drive away. There was never any stress for me. Everyone at the dealership appeared to be very friendly and willing to do whatever it took to make my experience a positive one! Thank.you Bannister Honda! I love my new sporty car with the nice back end.

Tracy Evans
Jason Tissington
Steve Bullock
Andrew Moreira

January 21, 2019

"Superb!"

- Crv19

Thanks to Bannister Honda for going above and beyond in making our family happy! Missing in the picture is our 2 year old and 7 month old and I am excited to put on the miles on our new CRV with Bannister Honda. You cant go wrong shopping here. Highly recommended.

Rob Tannahill
Khoa Vo
Steve Bullock
Andrew Moreira
Shae Smith

January 18, 2019

"Customer Service is stellar"

- Jsorochuk

Very happy with the service we received from Bannister Honda. I love my new car! The staff is very helpful, friendly and it is very clear they enjoy what they do. I feel very well taken care of. Khoa is fabulous! Thank you

Khoa Vo