Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Bannister Honda Service & Car Sales

6425 Hwy 97 N, Vernon, British Columbia V1B 3R4

1140 Reviews of Bannister Honda Service & Car Sales

May 21, 2018

"Felt very relaxed upon arrival"

- Linc

I must say our experience with your dealership was probably the best we have ever had from any dealership we have ever been to....Right from the minute we walked in the door until we left, we were treated with respect and acknowledged by all the staff...all very friendly and helpful and it is definitely the first time we have ever had a call back the day after we have purchased a vehicle and again thanked for our business

Scott Shirley
Rob Tannahill
May 21, 2018 -

Bannister Honda Service & Car Sales responded

Congratulation on your new to you vehicle purchase. It was a pleasure to get to know you and look forward to seeing you again. We wish you many safe and happy miles ahead.

May 15, 2018

"Family value, more precision is preferred "

- Hi

Pros - relatively more affordable used car options for beginner driver - vehicle description is detailed and relevant in terms of tire and brake usage for used cars - friendly staff to beginner driver - family-oriented business supporting local ecosystem Cons - miscommunication happened between sales and finance office, a discount of $530 excluding taxes was missed - the mileage was messed up by close to 1.2k KMs Personal opinions - sales and finance were not thorough enough in ensuring the price and mileage were correct - but they were responsive to the mistakes spotted, pleasant experience after all - efforts are required to prevent this from happening again, more attention can be paid on professionalism, precision - rated as good, way to go make it a solid good/excellent

Rob Tannahill
May 15, 2018 -

Bannister Honda Service & Car Sales responded

Thank you for your review.

May 11, 2018

"Fuel pump repair"

- stormydog01

Well my car quit on the hiway and I had it towed to bannister Honda, they diagnosed the problem and replaced the faulty fuel pump before 11am the next day. Although my warranty didn't cover,the repairs were qwik. I was back on the road in Great time.

Tammy Schiewe
May 10, 2018

"Best dealer in Canada "

- Qcase13

Tracy welcomed me and listened to what I wanted,Jason was knowledgeable and very helpfull best salesman I’ve dealt with and I have been buying cars since 97 and dealt in my lifetime and Shae was great in the business office even though I had some credit issues we worked together and got me in the car I wanted not something lesser like 2 other dealerships tried to do I wouldn’t hesitate to refer anyone to shop here see for yourself why this is the best dealer in Canada

Jason Tissington
May 10, 2018 -

Bannister Honda Service & Car Sales responded

Thank you so much for kind words about your recent puchase experience with us Qcase13. We truly appreciate your business too. If we can be of anymore assistance please let us know. Welcome to our family. Safe and happy miles.

May 09, 2018

"Wonderful Experience and Service"

- shiro

Jason was very patient and helpful in helping me purchase my first car. He took great care to ensure that I was satisfied with the interior and exterior aesthetics and helped explain the technical aspects of the car. He provided excellent knowledge of the vehicles, but put my best interests in mind.

Jason Tissington
May 09, 2018 -

Bannister Honda Service & Car Sales responded

Welcome to the Bannister Honda Family shiro! Congratulations on the purchase of your very first car. We are here for you if and when you need us. Many safe and happy miles.

May 08, 2018

"Fantastic service all around"

- Grayj87

Fantastic experience for my first car purchase! Khoa provided comprehensive knowledge to direct me to the most practical vehicle choice while catering to my desired aesthetic and color preference. I appreciated his care and patience and felt neither rushed nor pressured to make a decision and drove off the lot that same day with my new car. To round off the experience, Udai was both personable and efficient and made the financing process painless by graciously accommodating my short timeframe. Highly recommended!

May 08, 2018 -

Bannister Honda Service & Car Sales responded

Highly Recommended is music to our ear Grayj87. Thank you! Congratulations on the purchase of that gorgeous new Civic. Our Team enjoyed getting to know you and will be here to help you in the future. Enjoy your new ride!

May 02, 2018

"Great Service!"

- Julie K

I am a "Honda person" from way back! I sold my 2001 Honda Accord last year and missed it! I just purchased a 2013 Honda Accord and am extremely happy with the car and the ease of the purchase. Khoa Vo was very cordial and helpful and although new to the dealer, he worked very hard to make sure everything was seamless. The team at Bannister Honda have always been very helpful, from their service department to their sales department.

Pat Loehndorf
May 02, 2018 -

Bannister Honda Service & Car Sales responded

Thank you Julie for being a Honda Person. We love to hear that. When you purchase from us you become a part of our family. We will always be here to help if needed. Congratulations on your 2013 Accord purchase too. We thank you for your business and wish you many safe and happy miles to come.

"Excellent experience"

- Samie2

Gene and the rest of the staff were very professional and helpful. Our second purchase here. You can’t go wrong shopping here, they want you to leave totally satisfied.We would definitely recommend checking out Bannister Honda if you’re in the market for a vehicle.

Gene Kushniruk
Don Hodgin

Bannister Honda Service & Car Sales responded

Thank you Samie2 for this glowing review of your recent new vehicle purchase experience with us. We truly believe in treating our customers as we ourselves would like to be treated. We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. If ever you have any questions or concerns we are only a call away. Our Team wishes you many happy and safe miles.

"Enjoyable vehicle purchase"

- Sheppy5

Excellent experience buying our Honda Ridgeline. This is our 5th Honda vehicle purchased here since 2000; Gene, Don and Shae provided excellent advice after listening to our needs. From start to finish we were treated with care and friendliness. We left the dealership smiling.

Don Hodgin
Gene Kushniruk

Bannister Honda Service & Car Sales responded

Congratulations Sheppy5 on your purchase of a Honda Ridgeline, an incredibly amazing vehicle. Thank you for your very kind words and for your loyalty to our brand. Your puchase is only the beginning of our relationship as we will be here for you if you need us. We look forward to seeing you in the future. Our Team wishes you many safe and happy Miles.

"Nice and helpful"

- Damian G.

I was looking for a great car at a great price and I found it at Honda. The sales team was fantastic and even went so far as to help me re-learn to drive stick.

Brian Parker

Bannister Honda Service & Car Sales responded

Thank you Damian G. for you business and kind words. Our Team loves what they do and finding the right vehicle for each customer is our goal each and everytime. I'm sure relearning to drive a standard transmission will bring lots of fun to your driving experience. Many safe and happy miles to come.

1 - 10 of 1,140 results