Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Financial Services Manager

November 26, 2018

"Ramzi & His Team"

- CEFSmith

Ramzi and his team gave me customer service! I am currently wearing a calf high aircast boot on my right foot, as I suffered two fractured toes. My vehicle was due for an oil change, but I cannot drive - I am not allowed to. I called the service department to see what my options were, and Ramzi came to my assistance. He had my vehicle picked up at my home which is roughly 30 minutes away from them, had the oil change done and then returned my vehicle. Thank you so much Ramzi and team. Truly appreciated! Charmaine

Ramzi in Services

November 11, 2018

"wonderful from beginning to end."

- marilyn monroe

Mike Aboudi is the salesperson that served me. He lets me choose whatever I want and makes the experience a lot of fun. He is the best for sales and service. He is always tuned in to what you are saying. He is not pushy and he has class which you can not buy.

Michael Aboudi
Jay Jamal

October 15, 2018

"Ron- outstanding customer service"

- Dina h

I highly recommend Ron from auto price, his customer service is like no other. I have purchased 2 cars from here so far and I will always come back. He was very patient with us and listen to our needs. And got me the exact vehicle that I needed for me and my family. Totally recommend Ron when you are looking for your next vehicle.

Ron Nehme