Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Kaitlin Doherty, Brand Specialist, Audi Kitchener-Waterloo

Kaitlin Doherty

Brand Specialist

December 11, 2018

"I would highly recommend Audi KW"

- aRS3

Purchased probably the best, and the fastest car around with Lisa. The whole team is fully professional and knowledgeable, has amazing customer care, and a very neat and bright store with all kind of Audis ready to pick up. The team at KW Audi is also doing an amazing job to find the right car, right packages, right color... with a great price. It was a very smooth experience for us from the beginning until driving our dream fully-black RS3 out of the building. I would highly recommend Audi KW and especially Lisa to anyone who is looking for a new car It is the first Audi in our garage, but won't be the last

Lisa Sui

December 06, 2018

"First car "

- christine young

Jeremiah was an extremely big help in purchasing my first car that was suitable for me. I would highly recommend him to anyone who walks into the dealership. Thank you and everyone else at Audi dealership!

Jeremiah Gojmerac

November 30, 2018

"Friendly, Quick, Honest, Fair"

- Nmorrell

Leased a 2018 A4 from this dealership from Ben Hoang. Along with everyone else that handeld my lease he was very professional, quick to get back to me and understanding of my needs and the cars themselves. I bought my first car from a different audi dealership but switched to audi KW for my second due to the superior service they provided when my first (very used) car needed repairs as well as the much more honest pricing they have. Overall I've had a great experience with them so far and plan and staying with them if all continues to go as it has.

Ben Hoang