Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Maddie Houm, Service Consultant, Audi Kitchener-Waterloo

Maddie Houm

Service Consultant

September 13, 2018

"Impeccable from start to finish "

- asgard83

I had been looking for a vehicle for several months going in different dealerships. I have to say when I walked in to Audi KW everything form the appearance of the staff, the cleanliness of the showroom and all the options offered at the concession area blew their competetors out of the water! The service was just incredible! We felt valued as customers just as you should when purchasing any vehicle let alone luxury lines. The Brand Specialist Jeremiah was the perfect balance of patience and motivation to ge us in an Audi. He found us a fully loaded immaculate Q5 S-line that hadn't even made it to the inventory list yet that suited all our needs. The experience was so easy I had since sent my family and friends to go see him. Thank you again we will be buying another from him shortly for my husband

September 10, 2018

"Great job Jeremiah!!!"

- ChiefBigwin

We were at the end of a lease on another brand. Audi was certainly on the radar. Jeremiah was knowledgeable, professional and helped us make our decision an easy one. I would highly recommend dealing with him and Audi Kitchener-Waterloo.

September 08, 2018

"Very knowledgeable "

- EddieS4

I appreciated how well Jeremiah knew his stock and his products. He very quickly helped me understand the options of various cars and we quickly found an S4 that I just loved. Jeremiah also understood that my wife needed to be involved and helped find a way to make that happen. Thank you Jeremiah and Audi KW for making it a great experience.

Andrea Douglas