Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Martin  Viana, Audi Brand Specialist, Audi Kitchener-Waterloo

Martin Viana

Audi Brand Specialist

April 23, 2018

"Great Experience - Thank you Jeremiah!!"

- Waterloo S5

If you are considering purchasing an Audi - you must go to Audi Kitchener Waterloo AND search out Jeremiah Gojmerac. Jeremiah was great! I purchased my first Audi in 2013 and watched the release of the new A5 in the summer of 2016. I knew that was my next car and went to Jeremiah to find out when one would be available for viewing. I let Jeremiah know that I wasn't going to "pull the trigger" until spring of 2018. Jeremiah was very helpful in every way - and was very patient given my extended timetable. Ultimately, I did pull the trigger on my new 2018 S5 Coupe and ordered it during the first week of February. Jeremiah was very helpful in getting everything organized to ensure that my delivery (this last Saturday April 21st) met all of my expectations. To close, I was so impressed with Jeremiah that I decided to spend a little more - a bottle of vintage wine for Jeremiah. Thanks Jeremiah!

Jeremiah Gojmerac

April 20, 2018

"Courteous, professional and friendly"

- Candace D

Though I was reluctant to buy a new car, I knew that I needed one. As a woman, car buying is not always a good experience, but I can say that I was treated respectfully and professionally at all points during my car buying experience. Martin, and the dealership overall, went to lengths to ensure the experience was a pleasant one, and ensured I was fully knowledgeable about my new vehicle and confident in my purchase when I walked out the door.

Martin Viana

April 16, 2018

"Excellent service "

- Kwyatt

The team at Audi KW made my purchase a breeze. They are all extremely knowledgeable, helpful, and friendly people. They were able to accommodate all of my needs to get me driving my new Q3 as quick as possible. Highly recommend.

Ben Hoang