Summit GM

Shawn Pilgrim

Trevor Christensen, General Manager, Summit GM

Trevor Christensen

June 17, 2017

"2017 GMC Canyon Denali "

- Gretel16

Had a great experience buying a new vehicle for myself. Went straight to see Shawn Pilgrim specifically, as my husband had dealt with him in other chances and this gentleman is seriously amazing. He got me exactly what I was looking for, and work very hard to please all our demands. The whole team creates a very positive atmosphere for the customers. I'm honestly very happy for being part of the gm family. Thanks again to all you for your patience and flexibility!!!!! :)

Shawn Pilgrim

June 08, 2017

"Worst crooks in business "

- Kim lol

These guys faked actually faked me being behind on payments after I got mad at their unfair leasing from previous owners to them and for finding out that my car had been in a ten thousand dollar accident I owed 6000 last summer removed the warranty as they never ever back it up bringing it down to three thousand and then telling me my payout is 8400 now I purchased this car for 15000 put down ten grand on it and a year and a half later I owe 8400 ??? So I lost it and guess what wake up from a nap too an illegal seizure never missed a payment totally can be proven and they fake a registered letter to my home that they seized it for non payment can you imagine the field day my lawyer is having with this and this whole time the car was a lemon so now they can have it I will be suing for much much more then I paid and they will not put it on my credit to make any mark on my good credit I will make sure these guys never do this to any innocent person again I can guarantee they will be sued and also investigated so they will have to close their doors

Trevor Christensen

December 22, 2016

"An Hour and a Half for "Quick Lube" with an Appointment"

- Shanks

Recently had a company truck booked in for an oil change that took 1.5 hours with an appointment. Don't believe the Quick Lube hype on their website. Combine this with the fact this must be the only Dealership in North America without WiFi for it's customers and I wasn't very impressed. A couple of days before we had another truck show up 15 minutes late for it's appointment and were told we had to reschedule, but apparently they can waste as much of our time as they want.

Unkown, no name for "Service" advisor.

Photos